[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I`m a `skinny-fat` girl who wants a `boyish` or `rectangle` figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: aesthetics.jpg (45KB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetics.jpg
45KB, 720x570px
I`m a `skinny-fat` girl who wants a `boyish` or `rectangle` figure - what kind of workouts should I do to achieve this effect?
>>
>read the sticky
>bulk and get a light muscular base
>cut hard
>>
sand down your hip bones
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>people that use graves as apostrophes
>>
>>38750758
My keyboard is broken as fuck, have to work with what keys I have left.
>>
>>38750743
thanks
>>
Email Chloe Moretz
>>
>>38750724
FUCK OFF, WHORE.
>>
Fuck off with your mental illness. You will ALWAYS be a girl
>>
>>38750724
Isn't lgbt better for that kind of question? You're not asking how to exercise or how to grow muscles, you want an specific appearance that has little to do with fitness.
>>
>>38750724
Why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
>>38750724
Lose weight. You don't need to exercise really but if you want just hit every muscle, don't have to go hard. If you have the bone structure it will work but if you have wide hips or whatever then unlucky
>>
>>38750724
Try more pull ups and more bench/chest. Mainly work on lats and chest for a more manly square torso
>>
>>38752396
She actually transitioned and got the surgery, so it's safe for nohomo to come out now.
>>
>>38752099
/lgbt/ doesn't know shit about how to achieve a specific body type. /fit/ does.

>>38750724
Skinnyfat is so overused by everyone in a normal weight range that it could really mean anything from skinny to slightly overweight at this point. Post height/weight or even better, a pic.
>>
>>38752405

This, basically. Cut hard. Good luck OP, it won't be fun but I hope you get the look you desire.
>>
>>38750724
what's even the point of f-t-m
just act like a dude and youll get treated like one
>>
>>38753911
/fit/ gives out the most horrific advice honestly they shouldn't at all be allowed to influence beginners.

but then to be a hypocrite op just bulk and work shoulders a lot bro, do ss and that
>>
>>38754549
> just act like a dude and youll get treated like one

are you serious
>>
>>38754592
You haven't seen the fitness advice that legbutts give out. They would probably say to stop eating, while doing a lot of ass and chest exercises to spot-reduce fat there.
>>
>>38753391
She was prettier before imo
>>
>>38754703
Post before pic
>>
File: Andreja-Pejic.jpg (41KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Andreja-Pejic.jpg
41KB, 670x447px
>>38754709
The before you're seeing in OP's pic
This is the after
>>
>>38750724
how I imagined Rhaegar Targaryen, only more buff. *_*
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.