[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will have better effects on me. Emperical effects I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1473604001470.png (158KB, 491x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473604001470.png
158KB, 491x414px
What will have better effects on me. Emperical effects I don't want to hear your moral points.

>5'10", 210lbs, Just lost 10lbs through diet so I know I can make it.

Will taking steroids have more lasting effects for me than lifting for an hour 3 times a week (i'm lazy and busy)? What about lifting 6 hours a week? 10? Can taking steroids make lifting obsolete or to the point where I would only need 3 hours of lifting to see the same gains as someone who lifts 15 hours a week?
>>
>>38749084
>Will taking steroids have more lasting effects for me than lifting for an hour 3 times a week (i'm lazy and busy)?
yee

>What about lifting 6 hours a week?
yee

>10?
yee

>Can taking steroids make lifting obsolete or to the point where I would only need 3 hours of lifting to see the same gains as someone who lifts 15 hours a week?
yee
>>
Never roid while fat.
>>
>>38749084
yee
>>
>>38749111
Why is this? I don't mind gettign down to weight first.

My main problem seems to be that lifting is such a waste of time when I can just take something and my body naturally builds muscles. Is that how steroids work? Does it literally build muscle while you do nothing even if its a little muscle?
>>
File: 6 month progress.png (895KB, 1162x480px) Image search: [Google]
6 month progress.png
895KB, 1162x480px
>thinking the first 10lbs loss means shit.
m8 75% of that is water weight.

Anyway.
Roids will make you gain muscle even if you don't work out. But only to a point. They won't make you look amazing.
And if you're carrying bodyfat like you are, you will get a load of side effects, bloated face, possibly bitch tits, acne. If you have sense and use AIs to control these, you might be alright. But being that you're clearly lazy and want a shortcut, you'll probably fuck that up and crash your estrogen levels to zero, resulting in your dick not working and becoming an even more unmotivated buttlord.

If you did everything right, you could make great gains with minimal lifting, if you just focus on the right lifts and diet.

But you'll never get the best results roids have to offer.
I've done several blasts and I could easily put in two 2-hour workouts a day 7 days a week if I wanted to
>>
>>38749184
>>thinking the first 10lbs loss means shit.
>m8 75% of that is water weight.

I did it so effortlessly though. Most people struggle with losing weight. Most of that water comes from fat storage you imbecile. When you lose fat you lose water, saying its water weight is meaningless when the water comes attached to the fat you lose. I drink far more than 64oz of water a day so i'm not losing weight through dehydration like your simpleton mind is thinking.

>But only to a point. They won't make you look amazing.

Girls dont like roided bloated freaks like you.

>being that you're clearly lazy and want a shortcut, you'll probably fuck that up and crash your estrogen levels to zero,

READ THE ORIGINAL POST, i dont care about your moral whinning. Also I know to take estrogen blockers, its not rocket science.

> great gains with minimal lifting, if you just focus on the right lifts and diet.

>you wont look amazing with roids
>you can look great by lifting a little and diet (but still not amazing)
do you not see you flaw in logic? Your argument against roids is that I wont look amazing but you want me to waste time so I can look only great?
>>
>>38749184
What percentage of /fit/ do you think takes roids?
>>
is this bait

>frogpicture
>5'10", 210lbs
>Just lost 10lbs through diet so I know I can make it.
>i'm lazy and busy
>>
Just take roids and see what happens. Why are you confirming with us when you already set your mind and were all retards?

And pls go.
>>
>>38749332
>I did it so effortlessly though. Most people struggle with losing weight. Most of that water comes from fat storage you imbecile. When you lose fat you lose water, saying its water weight is meaningless when the water comes attached to the fat you lose. I drink far more than 64oz of water a day so i'm not losing weight through dehydration like your simpleton mind is thinking.

You're wrong m8. Most of that water weight is in the form of glycogen depletion, unless you're cutting on a diet of carbs only, which I doubt.

>Girls dont like roided bloated freaks like you.

lol stay mad. I turn heads multiple times a day and have zero trouble fucking attractive women

>READ THE ORIGINAL POST, i dont care about your moral whinning. Also I know to take estrogen blockers, its not rocket science.

Knowing "how to take" something doesn't mean you will get it right. You need to get blood tests regularly if you want to know you're doing it correctly for your own level of aromatization.

>do you not see you flaw in logic? Your argument against roids is that I wont look amazing but you want me to waste time so I can look only great?

"great gains" in this context means faster than those you would expect naturally. Looking amazing takes a long time even with steroids and dedicated working out
>>
>>38749347

Probably less than 1%. Theyre just very vocal to justify their bad life choices.
>>
>>38749422
>weight is in the form of glycogen depletion
> unless you're cutting on a diet of carbs only
When will this meme end?

My stomach is visibly thinner and less fat. Any calorie deficient diet will cause your body to burn fat stores even if along with other stores of energy. Are you really proposing the only way to lose fat is a keto diet? That's what your sentence says and its wrong.

>zero trouble fucking attractive women
Show me your phone with pictures of said girls.

>Knowing "how to take" something doesn't mean you will get it right.
It's not hard. You can more less wing it and don't need to get blood tests you idiot. There are guides for how much estrogen blockers to take

>Looking amazing takes a long time even with steroids and dedicated working out
Yet you did it in 6 months.. hmmm really makes me thing if youre an idiot or not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.