[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear a lot of talk about chicken breasts, peanut butter, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: tunacan.jpg (76KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
tunacan.jpg
76KB, 960x546px
I hear a lot of talk about chicken breasts, peanut butter, and brown rice, but I don't see a lot of people mentioning this staple food. It's convenient, delicious, and cheap. I like to eat mine right out of the can with a squirt of sriracha. It's my "solid food" alternative to a protein shake when I don't feel like drinking whey (basically, 1 can = 1 scoop). How many cans do you eat per week, /fit/?
>>
enjoy ur mercrufy poisionbing lol/

but rly tho I just dont like the taste so i eat chicken.
>>
>>38748603
Enjoy your bad breath & heavy metals
>>
Have canned salmon instead. More protein, more fatty acids, almost no mercury.

Taste 100x better too
>>
>>38748718
20x the price
If you live with your parents sure

Also I like eating canned tuna since it tastes pretty bland, therefore it feels like more food since it doesn't taste all that good
>>
>>38748763
it's like 70p more where I live, and I have a job so I can usually stretch to this.

It's worth it too, because canned tuna is so dry and I have to add mayo to it (which I want to avoid).
>>
>>38748805
>70p
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38748829
p=pounds
>>
>>38748763
>you have to live with your parents to afford canned salmon

POORBOY
O
O
R
B
O
Y

get a job and only eat fresh fish, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>38748603
I get the one in sunflower oil, drain all the oil, then squeeze a bit of lemon above the tuna. With tuna you have no choice but eat that shit and down it with water, it's 23g of protein/100 g and under 100 calories though.
>>
>>38748840

Pretty sure p=pence. 70 pounds would be $91.
>>
>>38748888
And that's a lot for you?
>>
>>38748805
>>38748829
>>38748840
>>38748888
Yes, p=pence, you uncultured swines.

If I know what dollars and cents are, why don't you know english currency?
>>
>>38748899

Hell no, man. I wipe my ass with $100 bills after taking a shit, just like the rest of us. $91 more for a can of salmon would be nothing for me, just the same as you. Just trying to clear up the confusion on the abbreviation.
>>
>>38748910
irrelevant currency
>>
>2016
>Not eating the more nutritious and mercury free Sardines for top gains and heart health.
See you have decided to not make it
>>
>>38748910
I thought Englind used the gyro?
>>
>>38748603
>posts chicken
>>
>brown rice
rice a shit

eat lentils, cowpeas or something equivalent
>>
>>38748603
>Chicken of the Sea
>"The Best Tuna"
>>
>>38748945

Brown rice is fucking delicious and a great source of carbs, so I'll eat it if I please, thank you very much. With that being said, lentils are amazing, too.
>>
>>38748910
>he weighs people in "stones"
>calls others uncultured
>>
>>38748995

Kek
>>
>>38748995
yes, but i can easily convert those stones to pounds and kilos if necessary.

learn the definition of uncultured
>>
>>38748966
the something equivalent would be kidney beans, I didn't remember at the moment

but you still get a fine amount of carbs in beans

enough to make it almost impossible to eat a 40:30:30 with beans and without meat in it.
>>
>>38749014

I like kidney beans, but black beans are GOAT
>>
>>38749030
unfortunately the one I like the most is one of the poorest in the aminoacid profile: pinto beans. softer taste in itself but more welcoming to seasoning.

white beans in turn are softer in taste and no taste will stick to the fuckers.
>>
>>38749003
You can convert to Islam as well, in fact I'd bet it's required in britcuck land
>>
I eat canned salmon every day. The one I get is about 150g, so about 40g of protein.

It's safe because the mercury levels are so low (compared to tuna)
>>
>>38749030
I just had black beans for the first time and I didn't know they were so delicious!

A good after dinner meal or midnight snack is kidney beans (or black beans) with chopped onions and sliced pickles with a bit of pickle juice. Great stuff
>>
>>38749120
luckily not a whole lot of them lot where i live.
>>
>>38749140

Yeah, eating canned tuna everyday might be a little much. I eat about 4 cans a week, so it's cool.
>>
>>38748603
Seriously on a budget this shit is amazing. While I've heard about the high mercury jab, there are far worse things for your health that your peers are doing (Smoking/drinking/fast food etc) that really it doesn't fucking matter.

Tuna can be pretty bland although for its price and convenience this shit is amazing for cutting. When I was a poor college student I was easily eating 3 of these a day. Never had any problems.
>>
Why do people say tuna is cheap? For the price of 2 small cans I can get a pound of chicken breast, which has many times the amount of protein. What's the obsession with tuna?
>>
>>38749732
its 40pence a can here in bongland. Thats 30grams of protein.
>>
>>38749120
whereas americucks have smelly mexicans
ya İ'd prefer the towelheads than literal smelly walking pieces of shit kek
>>
>>38749754

Well in Bongland chicken costs an arm and a leg so I can understand that. But Americans have no excuse.
>>
>>38748603
97% of Pacific tuna tested was radioactive, dont eat it unless you know it came from Atlantic
>>
File: Sardine_Group_563x255.png (171KB, 563x255px) Image search: [Google]
Sardine_Group_563x255.png
171KB, 563x255px
>>38748919

Wildplanet Sardines

3x a week, cut way down on tuna now
>>
>>38748603
The cheap tuna tastes kinda gross. I prefer to get the bumble bee white albacore but I'll settle with Chicken of the Sea if I'm trying to save money. It's 79 cents versus 1.30
>>
>>38748805

I only ever mix my canned fish with cottage cheese and some of the drained liquid. Nearly same result and fucking GOAT for protein.

Alternatively 0-2% yogurt will do, but never mayo, that shits nasty.
>>
>>38748805

you can add dijon mustard and 0% fat greek yoghurt to it instead. tastes just as good.
>>
>>38748613

i eat 1-2 cans a week. i think that's the recommended amount to avoid harm from mercury.
>>
>>38748718
>canned
Fresh salmon is cheap, toothless. Why not just eat that?

Fresh tuna is also amazing. Also consider tilapia. All very good, and good for you.

Don't eat canned when you can have fresh for the same cost and eat better.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.