[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit red pill me on carbs and no keto shills old. My mum found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images (18).jpg (32KB, 594x247px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
32KB, 594x247px
Fit red pill me on carbs and no keto shills old.

My mum found out I ate 240 grams of carbs yesterday.

> Your going to get diabetes eating that many carbs.

Wtf i thought that was a heavy amount.
>>
the carbs in your pic are good, carbs like sugar and high fructose corn syrup are bad
>>
>>38744986
Healthy not heavy swipe pls
>>
>>38744986
>my mom found out i ate 240gr of carbs
>beetus from 960 kcal of carbs
Mom's science kek
>>
>carbs cause diabetes
this is a meme

carbs in itself dont cause diabetes eating shitload of fat and protein causes it. Theres a reason why a 90% carb diet cures diabetes(google rice diet). Protein spikes insulin too and high fat intake causes insulin insensitivity

besides that 240g of carbs is literally nothing
>>
>>38745010
Iktfb my mum's one of those carbs are bad for you retards, but still binges on sugary food.
>>
>>38745028

Huh, this is very intresting. I admit I had no idea that protein and fat also contributed to diabetes. I guess the lesson is don't eat like a land whale.
>>
>>38745072
And don't be a fat
>>
File: 1467513648904.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1467513648904.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38744986
>Carbs cause diabetes
>>
File: fake natty.jpg (332KB, 900x965px) Image search: [Google]
fake natty.jpg
332KB, 900x965px
>>38744986

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNquMyUCCYI

carbs trigger your body to release insulin
insulin encourages fat storage and makes it harder to burn fat
fatasses have varying degrees of insulin insensitivity, which makes them disproportionally fatter/harder to cut if they take carbs as opposed to a lean athlete or a normie

Every single mr olympia, pro bodybuilder, bikini model, female bodybuilder, model cut down on the carbs when they are trying to lose weight.

Every single fat fuck DYEL piece of shit on an online forum promotes carbs, IIFYM, dirty bulking, calorie in calorie out (aka poptarts and french fries = steak, chicken, cauliflower, lentils).

Now use your brain mate, think long and hard.
>>
>>38745223
here is the ketotard again

bodybuilders also eat low fat
insulin is literally one of the greatest anabolic hormones in your body, increases protein synthesis hence why the same bodybuilders INJECT insulin you fucking mong

poptarts and french fries are 50% fat
>>
>>38745223
Diabetes is least common in the population groups whose diets emphasize carbohydrates. Take Japan, where rice is a traditional staple. Prior to 1980, fewer than 5 percent of the adult population there had diabetes. But once fast food and meat started to displace rice, diabetes became much more prevalent. By 1990 the prevalence of diabetes in Japan had doubled.

In the U.S., the risk for type 2 diabetes is highest among frequent meat-eaters. Vegans have the lowest risk, and other groups (semi-vegetarians, fish-eaters, and lacto-ovo-vegetarians) are in between.
>>
what is /fit/'s opinion on plain corn flakes (no honey or sugar added), good energy source or bad for you?
>>
>>38745364
pure carb no fiber, good source on energy but people here will tell you that if it's not wholemeal spelt its basically cancer for you kek
>>
>>38745364
nutrient wise very shit but if you need to eat a lot and if thats your only non nutrient dense meal its okay
>>
>>38745364
Corn flakes already has a lot of processed sugar put into it and and not a lot of fiber and other nutrients. Literal trash.
>>
>>38745397
I dont think I eat more than 1 kg per year ,literally, that means about 5 bags of 200g each. I stick with oats primarily.
>>
>>38745429
nahg its cool bro me too but I need to eat like 4000kcal its hard to do with normal food
>>
>>38745300

>insulin is literally one of the greatest anabolic hormones in your body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LubtTWfZW10

forum retards say the stupidest shit ever, where did you read that? on the general questions thread? on reddit? bodybuilding.com?

You only take insulin to cancel out side effects of growth hormones.

If you aren't on that shit and are taking insulin, then congratulations on being a complete fucking retard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.