[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ actually have fun at bars/clubs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: broseph.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
broseph.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
How does /fit/ actually have fun at bars/clubs?
>>
>>38739964

holyshit body dismorphia is real

he looks like a dyel there
>>
>>38739964
I'm alpha
>>
>>38739964
Funnest part is talking shit in the smoking area to people. Otherwise it's gay as fuck and I'd rather be home fucking gf or having a backyard bbq
>>
When i'm at bars i just chill with my friends, that's all. Good conversation between bros and maybe booze.
But when i'm at a club, MY NIGGA
I just dance.
There's no better way to have fun than to just go to a random club and dance like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>38739976
Its because he is DYEL. He's a manlet and a hollywood chad, what do you expect?

Women love him because they're told to, because he's handsome, and because he's rich. His physique is aesthetic, but small.
>>
>>38739976

Fuck I have his body type and I thought I looked great.

Anyway Op I dont go to bars or clubs.

Never enjoyed the scene of a bunch of lonely people drinking and hoping to find someone to fuck that night while hiding their misery.

I meet women wherever I go because I can open my mouth and talk to them. They never give me an awkward vibe when I do either.
>>
File: 1469141390003.png (225KB, 779x600px)
1469141390003.png
225KB, 779x600px
Yes I have done mostly. Normies tend to have quite low standards compared to /fit/ so most places have been, have had people mire after only a couple years of training and still dyel by this board's standards..

Albeit mostly older women & fat girls or other dudes. But hey it's still something and nice to get mired after working so hard in the gym.
>>
>>38740019
How do you dance? Do you dance by yourself?
>>
>>38739964
>get drunk
>play pong with bros
>dance with qts
It's not complicated nigga
>>
>>38739964
You don't unless you're drunk, and even then the novelty wears off in a hurry. There's a reason most people outgrow clubbing shortly after hitting drinking age.
>>
>>38740112
Yeah I think the only people who enjoy it after 25 are empty inside, shallow people.
I know a bunch of people who are 29 or 30 who still go out every weekend to the super cool clubs and bars in their special snowflake retro hipster shit which is just a bunch of unoriginal fashion mixed of things from 70s to 90s
>>
Just get drunk and stop giving a fuck
>>
>>38739964

I started salsa classes and stopped going to clubs, it's easier to get laid in the salsa circle

only cons, you need to know how to dance salsa
>>
>>38739964

I have fun by not going.
>>
>>38739964
You don't you just convince yourself to go with loneliness, desperation and a immutable desire to feel like a human again
>>
File: 1382487522583.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1382487522583.png
39KB, 400x400px
>>38739964

Fun? at a club?
>>
>>38739964
>bars
drinks
>clubs
mdma
>>
File: tfwnogymbro.jpg (186KB, 970x840px)
tfwnogymbro.jpg
186KB, 970x840px
>flex and try to look good
>stare blankly at the dance floor
>start thinking about lifting weights
>get the feels because I quickly start thinking about how pathetic my bench is
>do that till a qt makes eye contact and smile or comes talk to me
>if none does i just stay there miserable thinking about stupid stuff

I wish i was able to have normal conversations and fit it.
>>
>>38740090
No worries, just dance. Fell the music, you get better with time.
>>
How *exactly* do I dance at clubs?
>>
>>38740462
What reload animations you use?
>>
>>38739976

I literatly thought exactly the same thing when ai saw that pic

>wow he's really small
Nope, you just have crazy body image problems
>>
You have to be DJ
>>
His triceps aren't there
>>
>>38739964
get sauced and dance on some bitches
>>
File: 32.jpg (20KB, 431x406px)
32.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>>38739976
>tfw he looks better then me and he is bigger but i still consider him DYEL
>>
>>38740964
I understood this reference
>>
>>38739976
please post body. all these people talking about body dismoprhia are the skinny or really fat fuckers who look like complete shit.
>>
>>38739983
show me how to trip and be cool like you.
>>
>>38739964
>people who unironically cut a rug on the dance floor
What are you even doing my nigga? Why are you flailing your arms and legs about like that? What are you trying to tell me?
>>
>>38739964
no, so I don't go
unless you mean like a pub that has a wide selection of good beers and no loud music and comfy tables and sofas where you can sit with your mates and talk and compare beers and maybe play some pool or darts then yes, I do have fun
>>
>>38740191
This.

You fucking autists ask way to many dumb questions
>>
>>38741854
>You fucking autists ask way to many dumb questions
Seems to be like this lately anon-kun.
>>
>>38739976
I just realized I am dyel and I look almost as good.

wow, this is really making me want to life the pile of weights I use as a computer chair.
>>
>>38740683
don't worry man just get up there and do it don't think about it man just dance :D
>>
>>38740964
kek
>>
I just stand there and let girls touch my abs
>>
>>38740031
I get mired anyway. By fit athletic chicks. Guess I am fit enough for some babes.

>that feel when you and that girl are eye fucking each other on the train but both of you don't want to make it awkward but its too late.
>She is ignoring both Chads. They look at each other and shrug
>See her again same time next week
>We won't stop staring at each other and sneaking glances
>She walks in front of your vision and flips her fucking awesome hair back and looks over her shoulder to see if your paying attention
>Those fucking legs
>That ass is phat
>Narrow waist
>Fucking D's like elementary

Zyzz give me strength, this is my first crush since high school and she is STACKT I am hitting on her next time I see her

Brehs, how does the mirin get from her because I am dyel. I just lost weight, that's all I did. I actually lost arm mass over the last 8 months cause I'm poor and can't manage macros
>>
>>38739964
Make an active effort to go outside your comfort zone, after you first do it it'll become easier and you may reach a point where you enjoy it.
>>
Bob up and down whilst doing reload animations
>>
Generally speaking, I don't, as the people I go with are usually only up to getting even more drunk, loud and obnoxious than they were to begin with, but sometimes I'll find someone to talk to and have a blast.
Pretty hit and miss in my experience.

No clubs in my area, so every time I go out, it's too the local pub where some fat cunt is playing some ancient dad rock or country music.
>>
File: 1434182713592-1.png (310KB, 527x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1434182713592-1.png
310KB, 527x1566px
>>38739964
candy flipping
>>
I have a date with this cutie tonight, we are going out for drinks. What does that even mean? I have never done such thing before, how do i succed /fit/?
>>
>>38742373
>going out for drinks
In the spectrum of "likely to fuck" dates from least to most, there is:
>coffee
>lunch
>dinner
>drinks

If she has agreed to have drinks you you, she wants to loosen her inhibitions with you and that is a good indicator of attraction right there. Bask in the confidence of that. Have a drink or three to loosen up, but don't get drunk. Have fun. Laugh. Make her buy you at least one drink, but be playful about it. Also make one joking comment about her trying to get you drunk to take advantage of you. I'm not saying it's impossible to fuck up, but if you keep sperg levels low enough, you'll likely find out what she looks like naked.
>>
>>38741998
>I am hitting on her next time I see her
yeah and you better do that shit and not bail out like a pussy then bruv
>>
>>38742463
>make one joking comment about her trying to get you drunk to take advantage of you
Damn I use this one too. Maybe it's a lot more common than I realised
>>
Have a beer, talk and laugh for an hour, then have the though of "I want to be at home" revolve in my head for an hour or two, then go home.
>>
>>38739964
>loud, shit music, shitty lighting
>5:1 male to female ratio
>all girls have bitch shield fully engaged as they expect every guy is trying to get laid
>most guys are tryharding faggots who are trying to get laid, and some will get angry and aggressive with other guys when it isn't going well
>wake up in the morning with a headache, no energy, and a horrible taste in your mouth

Clubbing is fucking awful.
>>
File: 1463763592503.jpg (38KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1463763592503.jpg
38KB, 500x498px
>>38739964
> Loud music.
> Shouting at everyone to talk.
> Smiling at everyone who mouths something to you because you can't hear shit.
> Shuffling around the room because it's dark as fuck.

Clubs are shit.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.