[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me improve my lift for more proportionate body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: current.png (750KB, 641x720px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
750KB, 641x720px
sup /fit/

I'm 5'9" 196 lbs. I feel like I'm training something off because when I look at myself I feel disproportionate. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>38738936

you have a very good amount of mass

if you want aesthetics you need to cut, else keep gaining mass
>>
i dont think youre training anything wrong i think thats just what your body looks like

my advice would to be go on cut and shred out, also looks you like have long femors proportionally probally does not help
>>
What's the back look like? Otherwise, this >>38738949

Maybe more delts to get that v taper, otherwise just cut and you look fine
>>
>>38738949
fall and winters coming up so I'm probably gonna keep going mass mode, but thanks

>>38738958
yeah my torso is small compared to my legs, because of very long femurs. Do you think more mass on shoulders, traps, lats, and chest would help balance out the size difference?
>>
Looks like you generally just have a fridgemode body, nothing looks out of proportion. Only way you're gonna look more aesthetic is to shrink the waist down
>>
>>38738936
Need a cut, focus on chest and arms.
>>
File: nolegs.png (581KB, 502x718px)
nolegs.png
581KB, 502x718px
I feel like I look much more proportional with my legs covered. Should I take a rest on squats?
>>
>>38739179
I have the same body type as you. We just need to cut man. Let's see what we created.
>>
>>38739263
>>38739033
>>38739108
>>38738959
I got everyone telling me to cut, so I guess I will haha. I've been bulking for over a year now so I guess it's time. Thanks anons
>>
skip leg day much?
>>
>>38739273

I mean, if you want more aesthetics you should cut, but if you feel fine with your body you could go lean bulking too

you don't look bad, you just look strong and hardworker
>>
>>38739353
lol

>>38739382
thanks, it's definitely something to consider. I've honestly never done a serious cut before, so I'd have to figure it out.
>>
>>38738936
I look like that but with more fat. Cutting atm, and I am gonna cut about 15 pounds past where you're at. Maybe 20, but losing strength is scary.
>>
Only way to tell what you need to improve is to cut. That being said I'd bulk or maintenance till January at least. Maybe Feb.
>>
>>38739686
>. I've honestly never done a serious cut before

if it's your first cut i advise waiting until after new years unless yo uhave serious willpower. personally i watch my diet 6 days a week so I can go fucking HAM from November to january.

If you really want to lean out, cut hard until November and slow bulk again in preparation for a more manageable cut in the spring.

You look good though, anon. dont worry too much about it.
>>
>>38738936
You look fine, you have more or less good insertions and good overall development.

Depending on how far into training you are, possibly examine your accessories to work on problem areas, personally I pick depending on what I feel will help me with my powerlifting, but there is nothing wrong with picking for aesthetics either.

Also don't cut, you're not fat at all and would do good with even more mass IMO.
>>
>>38738936
Lmao, the dysmorphia is real.
>>
>>38739006
>>38738958
You actually have proportionately short femurs m8.
>>38739179
>Should I take a rest on squats?
No, this is some of the stupidest thinking I see here, just keep working everything, it will even out. Your legs probably won't have all that much more growing to do either.
>>
You don't have short femur, me and you have almost exact same body type. We have shorter torsos making our hips higher and her legs long. Arnold Schwarzenegger had the same body type if you really pay attention to it.
>>
>>38738936
am i the only one that thinks OPs legs arent big enough? other than that everything else seems to be perfect proportion just need to start dieting near end of december
>>
best thread in this board

best body on this friday night
>>
>>38738936
are you me?
>>
Routine?
>>
>>38739888
>if it's your first cut i advise waiting until after new years unless yo uhave serious willpower. personally i watch my diet 6 days a week so I can go fucking HAM from November to january.

You just assume he has a nice family that gathers and eats food during the holidays.
>>
>>38738936
Your legs are too small
>>
>>38740351
M: Incline + flat BB, flies, standing bicep dumbbell, standing bicep barbell, concentration curls, weighted dips

T: DL, weighted pull ups, bent over rows, barbell rows, hanging leg raises

W: high/low bar squat, front squats, leg raises, arnies, lateral raises

T: skull crushers, dumbbell tricep extensions, ab circuit with plate on a decline bench, landmine 180s

F: Cardio, usually jump rope + 6-10 mile biking

Sat: Superset if I'm feeling up to it
-Flat bench, squats, DL, maybe supplement all of these with Oly lifts, like squat clean and jerk

Sun: rest

Bench, squat and DL I go for 3-6 reps for 3 sets at heavy weight, then drop set to high rep for 2-3 sets everytime I work them. Everything else I stay in the 6-8 range for reps, 4 sets

>>38740272
That's funny, I always felt like they were too big

I haven't done maxes in a while, but I'm repping 405 DL, 350 squat, and 255 bench, so strength wise I think I'm where I should be
>>
legs and shoulders but just a little bit
You are your own worst enemy, the more you look at your body the more you dislike it.

you look good, just cut for a few months and get back on the lean bulk
>>
You need bigger legs. Post ass
>>
>>38738936

do you have a juicy cock
>>
File: nohomo.png (411KB, 367x719px) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.png
411KB, 367x719px
>>38740904
>>
>>38738936

You look solid bro. You just need to cut and show off what you have built.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.