[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eye color help pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pureanger.jpg (68KB, 288x191px) Image search: [Google]
pureanger.jpg
68KB, 288x191px
Are there any exercises to change eye color? My mom is convinced eating foods and exercising changes eye color from brown to green, and finally blue if you work hard enough. Is she trolling me so I lose weight?

Pic related, the eye color I want
>>
>>38738647
Nope, it's controlled by genes, alleles & proteins

You mom's full of shit
>>
>>38738647

Theres surgery you can get.

So is your mom ashamed of you for being a fat shit skin? If so tell her "y-y-you too"
>>
>>38738647
This is my natural eye color faggot you'll never achieve eye gains like mine stay mad
>>
>>38738647

Why would your eyes go from a color 2% of the worlds population have to a color 8%of the worlds population has?

Green is far superior the ultimate sign you are the purest of pure white.
>>
>>38738647
Daily shot of semen
>>
>>38738647
lol thred minds me of the movee eye robot i member becas fresh prinze in movee seid to the robot he says are you the robot lmao and the robot says to him back says eye is the robot lol i member becaus it was the eye robot
>>
File: 1473911229927.jpg (56KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
1473911229927.jpg
56KB, 592x444px
If you have brown eyes your not white
>>
>>38738760
>your
>>
My eye clue changed with the food I eat. If I eat dairy my eyes become a light brown. Red meat my eyes become brown. Rice and they go blue
>>
>>38738647
there are lasers that can change it from brown to blue but thats about it
>>
Fucking eyelets when will they learn
>>
>>38738804
>change eye colour with laser
beyond retarded, that money would be better invested in either hoes, a so-much-needed psychoanalysis, weed, research for cancer or a comfy helium bag
>>
>>38738907
http://www.stromamedical.com/
>>
>>38738917
I know, I've google too, that's beyond retarded
>>
Eye colour all depends on the type of training you do. Heavy weights give you blue eyes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.