[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Zyzz have THE jaw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ZkKsoEF[1].jpg (24KB, 342x615px) Image search: [Google]
ZkKsoEF[1].jpg
24KB, 342x615px
Only Pat Tillman had a better jaw than him. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>38735046
I'll never understand why women love the gay ass scene hair look. Baffling every time I see it.
>>
>>38735082
I´ll never understand women, period.
They just dont make sense
>>
>>38735082
They don't
They only liked it because it was attached to Zyzz
>>
I thought his death preceded selfies. Obviously not.
>>
Didn't he spend a shit ton of his dad's money on jaw surgery?
>>
>>38735082
They dont. The only female exposure you have is what you saw in the hallway at HS and what you see on 4chan. Your perception is just based around defeating yourself. Face it those scene kids are probably just more socially confident than you. Girls notice that and don't even know what a freeweight squat or deadlift is.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
Did he even ever chin post tho? No.
>>
>>38735154
>Girls notice that
I want to call bullshit but ill ask gently instead
Could you explain how confidence is supposed to make you attractive?
Im curious about the logic behind this because it seems girls care about confidence the same was guys care about painted toenails, its there and they see it but it makes no difference
>>
>>38735134
Is it true?
>>
>>38735046
He had a jaw surgery brah
>>
File: dvoiJlC.jpg (60KB, 471x575px) Image search: [Google]
dvoiJlC.jpg
60KB, 471x575px
>>38735786
>>
File: image.png (257KB, 456x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257KB, 456x414px
>>38735805
Gh, weight loss, angles, tren.

He still had a good jaw with angle, even back then.
>>
>>38735225

Confident dudes like themselves, have less emotional baggage and are over their victim complexes, hold better conversations, will actually stimulate them sexually because they are almost always more masculine and better lovers as a result. Its not that none of that matters if you aren't confident, it's that being confident is like having a flag on the top of your head that says "I have my shit together." Confidence in a vacuum ain't worth shit. You'll see skinny manlet broke Pajeet and he's confident and might get a girl or two because they're dumb and believe he's worth fucking since he acts like he is but in general those girls will be trashy whores.
>>
He had plastic surgery done to him hes not 100% real
>>
>>38736359
I'm so confident that when I go out to bars I ignore every woman that speaks to me. I have yet to take one home though. Must be the beard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.