[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting is half the battle. What do you wear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 705150_mrp_e1_xl.jpg (63KB, 960x1002px) Image search: [Google]
705150_mrp_e1_xl.jpg
63KB, 960x1002px
Lifting is half the battle. What do you wear?
>>
>>38731063
your moms pussy around my cock
>>
>>38731063
jeans and a solid colored tee, wasting money on brand name clothes is retarded.

Nice post /fa/ggot
>>
Jeans, black t shirt, leather jacket
>>
>>38731063
Not those autistic clothes apparently
>>
A tracksuit, t-shirt and rainjacket every single day.

I don't care about gay fashion.
>>
Jeans, white t-shirt and leather raincoat.
>>
Bikes shorts and blunies
>>
>>38731105
>>38731101
>>38731078
>>38731075
people in the real world like oh i dunno girls and colleagues care about fashion and if you wear cargo shorts they will think less of you. only faggot is you for dressing like a toddler and wondering why you aren't taken seriously
>>
>>38731134
>being so beta you need to wear clothes to stay relevant

When I open my mouth in a public place, everybody stops what they're doing and listens at me, no matter what I wear.
>>
>>38731134
Spending money on brand name clothes to get women to notice you... you're gonna make it bruh.
>>
>>38731134
>they will think less of you

>caring what people think of you

not gonna make it anon.

the only rule is to dress appropriate for the given situation, but outside of that dress however you choose

following trends or trying to fit in with whatever is "in fashion" is for betas
>>
>>38731184
where in the OP is he wearing a brand?
>>
>>38731160
>Every moron is a millionaire

Lemme guess. Youre a blue collar worker at best who is past college aged and still thinks he's gonna be the boss of his own domain one day.

Protip: the people who will be telling you what to do when ur older are already shitting on ur life now
>>
>>38731203
cause no one would ever mention the brand name of their clothes/shoes/accessories, right anon?
>>
>>38731063
It's been 90 degrees every day since June in my state so really just running shorts and tshirts to classes. I don't handle heat well. When it starts to cool off, I usually mix high quality sweaters and flannels and some of my /out/ stuff with a pair of Clark books. Not the desert boots though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.