[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is diet overrated and lifting itself underestimated? Look at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jail.jpg (610KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
610KB, 958x718px
Is diet overrated and lifting itself underestimated?

Look at prisons, they have minmum control over their food and still make big gains, maintain muscle and probably don't eat that much.
>>
>>38730985
Are you retarded?

Majority look like shit since they don't have access to gym equipment and have to improvise using what's around them while eating processed-shit meals.
>>
Depends on the prison, but a lot of them feed prisoners calorie-dense stuff like meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and fried chicken so they're too tired to cause trouble
>>
>>38730985
You're retarded.
>>
>>38730985
>and still make big gains

when was the last time you saw a prisoner that wasn't a fictional character in a movie
>>
>>38730985
>Discipline and consistency they have no say in
>Literally all they can do with their time most of the time

What the fuck would you do OP? I feel like you would do what they do, eat-lift-sleep-repeat
>>
>>38731069
so what I'm saying is;

lifting is more important than the food you consume

even though this goes directly agains the bodybuilding myths

the body adapts to it's environment

yes you get shitty food but you still have to move shittons of weight, hence making you more muscular

you burn up all the shit you feed your body and still develop muscle
>>
>>38730985
>Is diet overrated and lifting itself underestimated?

if anything it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>38730985
Ya I think your onto something op.
>>
Yeah man kali muscle got big while he was locked up!
>>
File: can'tsee.png (179KB, 277x298px) Image search: [Google]
can'tsee.png
179KB, 277x298px
>>38731143
yeah you're a retard

what the fuck is muscle tissue supposed to be created out of if calories are insufficient
>>
>>38730985
>Is diet overrated and lifting itself underestimated?

>Look at prisons, they have minmum control over their food and still make big gains, maintain muscle and probably don't eat that much.

In hollywood, anything is possible.
>>
Hi Opie. Perhaps I can give you some insight.

I've spent 5 years of my life total locked up. Spent a year in juvie did a year in county and 3 in state prison.

The people that you typically see blow up in size blew up in size because they were junkies on the outside and rarely ate. Now they're eating on a regular basis and probably do some exercise here and there. There is no weight lifting in prison.
The people you see get skinny and ripped were usually 'eating good' (slang for eating fattening shit on a regular basis, usually drug dealers eating pizza and pasta and steak every night) and make cuts on their diets and do some light exercise.

No one really makes gains and shit brah. Sorry to tell you. Also a lot of people get their loved ones to send them money so they could eat commissary food like Tuna and Honey Buns. I knew one cat that weighed 130 pounds and within a year was 230 just by eating honey buns and ramen because he had a bad heroin problem outside and never ate.
>>
They literally do pullups pushups and body squats all day with weird ab exercises inbetween.

some prisons still have weights.

they get extra food from canteen so they eat a lot of rice and chili in a bag.

some of the guys are ripped and quite large. but they're the dedicated ones that do pullups everyday , pushups, etc and eat tons of food.
>>
>>38730985
its all about surviving in prison so the worse you are in the more your body will adapt to be alpha not bitch that is fucked in bathroom. you can only do bench and still make massive gains
>>
>>38732729
steroids will still grant you big gains if you eat less than you should, mental scare of being fucked in the ass will cause simillar effect + food in prison have high standards in terms of nutrition so their diet is good enough
>>
>>38733278

>food in prison have high standards in terms of nutrition
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.