[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopeless Skinny-Fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: skinnyfat.png (46KB, 333x503px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.png
46KB, 333x503px
>29 yo man. 176cm x 57kg (5'9 x 125lb). Always been skinny fat, similar to this pic taken from google (not me).
>Tried to bulk muscles many times in the last 15 years for about 1 year at a time but nothing happened. Tried different training systems and diets.
>Went to 64kg (140lb) with hypercaloric diet and training, but strength and muscles didn't increase, I only got fatter from 9% to 13%.
>My 1rm bench press is 60kg. lmao.

I always thought the reason was that I have very low testosterone, but today I found out I have pretty high testosterone, 8ng/ml when normal range for my lab is [2.36 - 8.36]. I haven't trained for few months so I suppose when I train is even higher. So this is mindfuck.

Why can't I get any muscle gain?
>>
>>38730649
Because you're a weak bitch. Start SS, eat more and shut the fuck up
>>
because you didn't eat enough
>>
>>38730649
You may not be training correctly, you may not be eating correctly, or you may just be expecting results that you shouldn't be.
>>
File: 1440224973682.jpg (110KB, 451x603px) Image search: [Google]
1440224973682.jpg
110KB, 451x603px
>>38730649
Consume more protein after working out
Your body can't build muscle simply from fats and sugars
>>
>>38730663

I went from 57kg to 64kg in 1 year, so I ate enough. but it was only fat. I measured body fat with electrodes. No muscle gains and no strength gains. I trained 3x week with fundamental exercises.

>>38730668
I think I did, and I tried dirrent approaches in different years but none worked so far.
>>
>>38730681

I always made sure to have enough protein intake 2grams x kg. I used to take whey protein shake too. Classic diet 50 carbs 20 prot 30 fat. I tried variations also.
>>
>>38730714
Then you've probably got shit form
>>
Just do stronglifts and eat on a surplus, progressive overload is key, there's no reason not to make gains at this point, only if you're half assing your workouts and not even trying hard. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>38730749

The problem is that I can't overload because after 2 months strength stop to increase (initial strength gain due to better neural activation and not muscles). I don't make progress in terms of muscle size or strength.
>>
>>38730649

among those different training systems and diets, have you tried consulting a fucking professional instead of assuming your 2 week google powered research can somehow put you on the same level of people who studied for +4 years and have a fucking degree on the subject?

>Why can't I get any muscle gain?

if you still haven't figured it out yet, it's because your diet is shit and your routine is even more so.

go see a sports nutritionist and ask a trainer to set your dumb ass with a routine. Shuold be obvious by now that you done fucked up, they'll show you what exacly. Taking random shitpost as truth and assuming you know shit is what got you in this situation in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x243px
>>38730764
Are you serious anon? You're not gaining strength (and muscle) from not;

Eating enough
Sleeping enough
Pushing hard enough.

Count your fucking calories - at least ~3000 a day. Get the Stronglifts app and let it take care of the rest in the gym. Push hard and don't give up on yourself. Ever heard of the saying KISS? Keep It Simple, Stupid
>>
>>38730649
You "need to" get your SHBG, free testosterone, estrogen, and prolactin tested.

Total T doesn't mean much. You could have extremely low free t, high esteogen and SHBG while still having high total T, for example.
>>
>>38731303
OP don't listen to retards like this. A normal able bodied man would have gained some strength with the shittiest routine as long as he did it consistently.

99% chance it's homonal or genetic. Find a good doctor and get your shit fixed OP
>>
>>38730696
>fundamental exercises
What does that mean?
>>
>>38730649
Skinny fat is easier to break out of than actual fat. You just have to bulk, put some muscle on, and then cut.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.