[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condemned to auschwitz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1472212496982.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1472212496982.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
This is my life story guys.

All my life I've been medioce. I had a strong aversion to socialization becuse I felt smaller. I used to sweat a lot, go red and stutter like crazy when I was among crowds. I weighed 44kg at 5'10 back in highschool.

I'm now 21, trying to make it. But I can't. I'm trying so hard to eat good foods, but nothing holds on the long term. 53kg, still going to the gym, with a max squat of 70kg.

I need help to get out of that hell guys. I've read the sticky.

My problem isn't the quantity of food. I have the money to get my calories .But I don't have the appetite to ingest it.

Please help.
>>
>>38730382
Raw eggs, peanut butter, cream and weight gainer into the blender. Enjoy
>>
>>38730382
start slow and form habits man, also drinking calories are easier than eating untill you get better at it and stop being a lasy cunt and make your food
>>
>>38730395
>>38730394
What do you think about drinking olive oil?

Also, why are eggs recommended so often? IIRC, they don't have that much protein and calories, do they?
>>
>>38730495
eggs are better than nothing eat that shit
>>
>>38730382
Eat same shit you usually do expect replace all fluids with chocolate milk if you don't gain weight after drinking 2-3 liters of that stuff with normal eating then just kys
>>
my metabolism tanked when I started drinking alcohol

like within a week of binge drinking. never recovered even though I rarely drink anymore
>>
>>38730382
Start small, add more each day. Takes a few weeks, but you can do it. I add like 10-20g of pasta/oats a day to my meals. Currently on 300g each.
>>
Face it OP, you just suck and there's nothing you can do about it

Why else would you be whining here instead of getting good?
>>
So really it's just a matter of motivation. Sit down and think about what you really want.

If it is to eat big, lift big and be big you'll have to focus on your goal 100% and do anything to reach it. That includes eating two big boy plates when you wanna quit after the first.

And a tip that helped me out greatly is to imagine the food craves for me to eat it. If you image the food is begging for you (or similar motivation techniques) to eat it you can stomach a lot more in my experience.
>>
>>38730557
I just wrote it was a problem of appetite, not motivation. Come on.
>>
>>38730598
Well you're obviously not motivated to beat your appetite ;^)
>>
>>38730598
What I'm saying is fight through with willpower
>>
>>38730382
Lifting is a way of life and a state of mind, - drink your gallon of milk a day for the first six months only. Also take Creatine HCL, its easier to maintain and use than regular creatine
>>
File: 1410733097881.gif (2MB, 353x323px) Image search: [Google]
1410733097881.gif
2MB, 353x323px
>>38730557
>imagine the food craves for me to eat it

Holy fucking kek.
>>
>>38730677
Works though
I got that from a Frank Yang video and literally gained 22 kg in 18 months
Even had a slight 6 pack at the end still
>>
>>38730735
It's still ridiculously silly. How come people have difficulty stuffing MORE food into their mouths is beyond me.

>former fatty
>>
>>38730382
GOMAD
O
M
A
D
>>
1: buy food and make sure you get enough protein
2: fat is high in calories so get some olive oil
3: Peanuts and nuts generally are high in calories and no need for prep
4: if you literally cant force yourself to eat, smoke some weed and avoid drinking lots of water before any meal
5: some people like drinking their calories so pour some oil into your whey shakes and mix iit with milk or something, drink milk even if its an estrogen meme, just buy organic
>>
>>38730796
i know right shit's a joke

>also former fatty
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.