[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw can't get over oneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 14610109298530.jpg (20KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
14610109298530.jpg
20KB, 600x391px
Tfw can't get over oneitis
>>
>>38729697
have you actually been with her?
>>
>>38729704
No, she really likes me but has been in a relationship for 3 years and we're moving apart so didn't want to break it off
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>38729710
>you will never be this innocent and naive again
>>
>>38729710
>>being friend zoned this hard
Lol
>>
>>38729710
lol ok then

I took my chance when I was in a very similar situation like you. She was in a 5y relationship and actually engaged. I felt like we were meant to be together. It didn't seem like a selfish decision, I just figured I'd make her happier than the man she was with and she felt the same. We spent the most amazing time together but after some years things didn't work out anymore. Still, it wasn't a mistake. I would feel so much regret had I not tried everything to be with her.
>>
>>38729737
She was using both of you
>>
>>38729737
Thanks anon. Sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>>38729749
I've had people say this to me before, so there may be some truth to it, but it wouldn't bother me. I don't expect relationships to last forever. What I expect from a relationship is having a great time together as long as possible. When it isn't great anymore, it is time to let go.
>>
>>38729710
>>38729749
She was using both of you too.

If you ever got in a relationship with you she would do the same to you as she did to the guy she was in a relationship with. Same with cheaters and how when the cheaters leave their SO for the other person they eventually cheat on the other person.
>>
>>38729758
It's good that it's over but you were happy I guess. Mainly if you two ever were actually together (dating) she would have someone else on the side like you were.
>>
File: 13172652518.jpg (480KB, 1440x1426px) Image search: [Google]
13172652518.jpg
480KB, 1440x1426px
>>
>>38729697
she's not that great bro
>>
>>38729823
Fake as fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.