[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this comment on reddit a while back >Most overweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: c0c.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
I found this comment on reddit a while back
>Most overweight dudes are hilariously convinced they're just a bulkier build. That askreddit post a few months back, "what body type are you" was fucking laughable.
>Apparently 80% of reddit is muscular dudes in the 200 pound range.

Is this attitude as prevalent in your life as it is in mine? We probably have a few of these fatties who think they're healthy on /fit/ too. The type that think BMI doesn't isn't relevant to them because they have too much "muscle"
>>
Most people on fit admit to being fat fucks and strive to be better using anger and disgust, as it should be.
>>
Do you have a link to that thread?
>>
>>38729322
>reddit
leave
>>
>>38730692
It generated 6000 comments so it was kind of a big deal
>The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4rd5jd/the_average_american_woman_now_weighs_as_much_as/d50354g?context=3&st=it5qj0gi&sh=a81d0328
>>
So reddit is confirmed powerlifters?
>>
>>38729322

Modern """men""" between 25 and 40 seem to assume that beneath whatever beer gut they're cultivating is a """toned""" body.

This is because of all the old men who were actually fucking built in the 70s and are now fat, but have a good strength base beneath that because of years of manual labor.

Without that unconscious workout, men who don't train at a gym just become the equivalent of hungry skeletons under a load of fat.
>>
File: jimmies_7.jpg (73KB, 596x496px) Image search: [Google]
jimmies_7.jpg
73KB, 596x496px
>>38730876
>hungry skeletons under a load of fat.
This. Damn, almost everyone that I know is so weak that it's painful to watch. They lack muscle and body coordination so much that they can't even properly lift a fridge from one place to another, and if they try to they usually pull a muscle or breathe heavily after a few meters, etc.

Fucking pathetic. And then they rant on about how bad their genetics is and how "protein makes you big like a balloon but you deflate once you stop taking it"
>>
>>38729322
I feel bad admitting this but I used to be like this. I was going to the gym for a year and then did nothing for around 2-3 years and gained a lot of weight. I still thought I was in the normal range because "I built all that muscle in the gym". Granted I was stronger than most untrained people but a weak fucking faggot by gym standards.

The thing is you get so delusional and tell yourself "well I got all that muscle under my fat if I would just get back to my old eating and training habits I would look good in no time" which is true the first few weeks/months but after 2-3 years it isnt true anymore.
>>
>>38730918
>lift a fridge
>>
>>38730918
>They lack muscle and body coordination so much that they can't even properly lift a fridge from one place to another

Failing the golden standard of strength tests? Never gonna make it.
>>
>>38730780
Here's my goto fun fact for fat fuckery
>the average american male has a BMI of 26.6
>the average american female has a BMI of 26.5
I also found it interesting, that weird fitness manga reported that less than 30% of girls maintain 30m of exercise 2 times a week for more than a year as shown from an investigation from some ministry of health. I've been meaning to clarify that statistic, as it's really interesting. shamefur dispray.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>38729322
>I found this comment on reddit a while back
>>
Men in general dont realize how weak they are. If you dont activly train or work heavy manual labor, you are weak as fuck
>>
>>38731053
That should be quite easy for any average man desu
>>
>>38732735

Are you talking about a mini-fridge? A big fridge/freezer combo is like 18 square feet and 350+ lbs
>>
File: u_12635538.jpg (24KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
u_12635538.jpg
24KB, 1000x887px
>>38733103
Maybe if it's full of food. A normal fridge freezer is barely above 100 pounds. Pic related is 56 kg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.