[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The quality of posts on /fit/ is just atrocious. Unless you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x480px
The quality of posts on /fit/ is just atrocious. Unless you are good at what you do, don't give advice! Too many teenagers with nogains are posting, and not reading.

Notice this man. Arnold. He didn't shitpost on /fit/ all day and call things memes and tell you to circuit train or to get smaller muscles to look more toned. At the rate of eternal September shitposting, /fit/ will be no more than r/fit.

If you browse Reddit, for any reason, at all, go back :)
>>
People actually come here for advice? This place is a cesspool for insecure beta virgins to put eachother down so they can feel better about their lives. Ever wonder why this is the only place you constantly hear the word manlet thrown around?
>>
>>38724186
Dude, Arnold circuit trained.
As a matter of fact he did it all.

Don't start another thread to pretend you have a point or are more knowledgeable.
You revealed how much of a noob cunt you are in the other thread and in this one.
It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>38724207
No that's /r9gay/
>>
>>38724216
Beta detected
>>
>>38724207
>this
>>
>>38724207
Manlet detected
>>
>>38724249
Your case in point right here
>>
>>38724212
Arnold? Circuit training? Are you fucking retarded?? All those old school guys did 2 day split strength training workouts
>>
>>38724207
I did once.
It did not go well.
>>
>>38724249
The truth hurts doesnt it anon?
>>
>>38724207
t. Manlet
>>
>>38724212
You are damn wrong. He did not do 5 reps of curls and run over to the bosu ball for burpees.
>>
File: 1473654070620.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473654070620.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
I actually posted a thread yesterday that was seeking informed, evidence backed discussion on what had more effect on health: diet or low bf and exercise. I didn't get a single reply, even after bumping. People here don't want quality posts, they want shit posting and memes.
>>
>>38724592
That is an easy question and you should just read articles written by actual doctors (not nutritionists)

Also based on your comic attached you have autism
>>
>>38724525
Dude, stop being an embarassing faggot.
You honestly have no fucking idea about his workouts beyond he did the reg park routine. You didn't read his books, the books of lifting from back then, or watch the documentaries or anything.
You're some self assured fucking retard on /fit/ who's done at best A YEAR of powerlifting on a beginner routine. Period.

That's your experience and that's the fucking limit of your knowledge. Outside of what you fucking google every few minutes.

Stop fucking embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: image.gif (83KB, 509x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
83KB, 509x286px
>>38724647
>>
>>38724606
>That is an easy question and you should just read articles written by actual doctors

Doctors =/= scientists. I actually did Google it and the answers I found had no evidence presented, had directly conflicting evidence to other sources, or just straight up didn't compare the value of the two. If it was that easy of an answer then I wouldn't have bothered to make a thread to discuss it. But post "lol I'm gonna go vegan" and it's a guaranteed 200+ replies.

Don't bitch about shitty posts when everybody hates actual discussion or learning.
>>
>>38724276
In all fairness, doing 15+ giant sets in a workout really is circuit training.
>>
>>38724764
Doctors are better sources of information than scientists
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.