[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best way to get rid of DOMS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ob2ak9swtz1tkuwnqo1_1280.jpg (272KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2ak9swtz1tkuwnqo1_1280.jpg
272KB, 1080x1080px
epsom salt bath?
>>
>>38723342
source on pic?
>>
>>38723342
I'd say epsom salts would do the trick. Whenever my feet hurt like fuck after biking I just put some in a tub of hot ass water and soak em for like 30 mins and then they're good.
>>
>>38723342
A nice strong cup of concrete to help you harden up
>>
>>38723371
>Feet hurt
>Biking
What.
>>
>>38723342
Why get rid of DOMS? they're not that bad.

Good things to reduce DOMS:
>Foam roll/sports massage (towards the heart)
>Ice bath/contrast water therapy
>active rest using the sore areas
>hydrotherapy/compression
>Ibuprofen (if its severe)
>good diet

Although there are some things to bare in mind
>DOMS aren't the same as fatigue
>Reducing inflammation prematurely will reduce gains
>DOMS are usually the result of training a certain movement/body part too infrequently
>DOMS occur when you're a beginner (<1yr training) and you can't really avoid that
>>
>>38723443

>Reducing inflammation prematurely will reduce gains

http://startingstrength.com/article/inflammation_sullivan
>>
i had to paint walls today and yesterday and also went to the gym yesterday

and now my shoulder hurts like hell when elevating it

is this doms or i will impingement my shoulder if i'm not careful next workout?
>>
>>38723439
It's a really old ass mountain bike that's rusted the fuck out so I have to pedal like a bitch to get it going. I do 9 miles a day mon-sat. So, yeah my feet hurt. Umad?
>>
>>38723443
>Ice bath/contrast water therapy

I love doing this. I go to the Korean spas in LA and switch between the cold and hot water baths. It's awesome.
>>
>>38723544
I biked to and from work for months and work in a bicycle shop. I've never heard of someones feet hurting from riding, it's always calves, thighs, and ass. How are you hurting your feet? This makes no sense to me.
>>
>>38724425
It just feels like a huge ball of tension in my left foot. Probably just need a good massage.
>>
fuck up and give source on the pic fag
>>
Vaginal debridement
>>
File: 1465709254779.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465709254779.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>38723342
STOP POSTING THOSE THICC BITCHES BRO
YOU GOT NIGGAS TRYNA DO NOFAP UP IN HERE
>>
>>38723342
the best way to get rid of DOMS actually is to just perform lightweight movements on the muscle and stretch it
>>
>>38723342
The only answer you need you fucking stretching, nigger.
Don't fall the nigger ibuprofen/nigger-roll/ice-cold shower nigger meme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.