[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> every /fit/izen is in a gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

wat happens?
>>
>>38723312

We toss out all the cardio equipment, as our first act.
>>
>>38723312
That's a lot of DYEL in gym lol. But if I saw one of you in there I'll treat you to an all you can eat.
>>
Everyone phoneposts instead of lifting.

Every girl is stared at but never spoken to

Everyone is a manlet
>>
>>38723390

I veto this
>>
>>38723312
I'm so jealous when I see pictures of large gyms.

My gym is so fucking small and always packed.
>>
>>38723312

two or three condoms would be found on the floor in the morning - that was it
>>
>>38723312
Can't get a good grip on any weight because they're all covered in spaghetti sauce.
>>
>>38723312
Complete silence and everyone is avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Awkwardness all around
>>
>>38723312
>95% of you dont lift
>i do all my work without waiting for anything
about the same as usual tbqh
>>
>>38723554
go to another one. i used to go to a small shitty gym full of old shitty people. now im going to one much much bigger and its always empty, theyre playing nice music, i dont need to wait 15 mins for a bench.. i have a longer commute but its worth it 2bh
>>
>>38723459
fuck my ass with ur roid clit
>>
Everyone starts having sex with each other
>>
most quiet gym ever
>>
>>38723312
impossible, you would literally never find me at a gym.
>>
The desk girl gets no tips
>>
>>38723312
Fights happen as fitizens rush to the only squat rack in the gym
>>
>>38723658
>IMFUCKINGPLYING
>>
>>38723608
Wanna do prison rape style?
>>
>>38723679
Please.
>>
>>38723679
I know contact fagging is just for /soc but if you have kik you should post it
>>
>>38723390
No retarded idea
Move it next to a door so you can take it outside and do cardio in the sun on good days
>>
>>38723775
Only the desperate will want prison rape style
>>
Manlets are segregated to a corner of the gym where they do growth excercises until they are tall enough to lift with the real people
>>
>>38723868
I just want to see a giant clit.
>>
>>38723881
You walk in and hear a whispered chant
>grow grow grow
>>
>those anons who think SS/SL is a meme doing high volume isolation exercises for roidfags but they don't roid

Petition to make the gym 90% Power racks
>>
>>38723902
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1473846923569.webm
>>
>>38723312
Chaos and gay sex
>>
>>38723946
MASCULINE VULVA
>>
This is how I imagine the average /fit/izen to behave in the gym:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
>>
>>38723984
HAHA
>>
>>38723312
I work in a gym and get free chance to workout. So I will clean all your mess afterwards
>>
i would be teaching all you dyels how to lift
>>
>>38723312
Squatz
>>
>>38723946
I regret everything
>>
>>38723312
Everybody starts eating each others ass out.
>>
All the non-whites get kicked out
>>
not enough squat racks/barbells to support us
>>
>>38723582
This.
>>
>>38723943
I do a lot of acessories and i still wouldnt mind. Theres nothing i cant really do in a power rack.
Enjoy your minimalist training and results.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.