[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had a fat family member who refused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Alan_Moore_327.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Moore_327.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
What would you do if you had a fat family member who refused to change?
>>
Text them "fat fuck" everyday for 6 weeks
>>
File: b57.jpg (19KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
b57.jpg
19KB, 292x326px
>>38721137
>>
>>38721110
why fuck i would care if they know the risks?
>>
>>38721171
this.

if they dont want to change let them be. why does it bother you so much? is it just that they are disgusting and smelly fat? or just a fat person who generally has given up on life and doesnt care that they are fat?
>>
>>38721198
kek >americans not having family values
why am I surprised

they are your family and they represent you, ofc nobody in my family is dumb so I wouldn't even need to insist upon them to lose weight
>>
File: mad pepe shining eyes.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe shining eyes.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
I have three. My sister, my father and my grandmother. I am the only non-fat person in my house.

It fucking sucks, I have to stand aside when they're walking through the hall, they take up so much space. They snore and eat loudly. I hate all of them, if only for being disgusting fat fucks.

Fat people are cancer of society.

STOP FUCKING FAT ACCEPTANCE THING, REEEEEE
>>
>>38721110
Surly old Alan doesn't care what you think.
>>
File: Wild_Nichol-San.jpg (330KB, 1231x965px) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Nichol-San.jpg
330KB, 1231x965px
>>38721110
You could set up some system of accountability but personally I feel like I'm wasting my time if I have to constantly persuade you to follow through on something that is entirely for your own benefit and I would make that clear to them.
All you can do is give them advice on what you know has worked for you and point them to the resources that have guided your cutting and lifting while filling any gaps, the whole discipline and changing their habits shit should be their responsibility, not yours.
>>
File: BIRD4077.jpg (475KB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [Google]
BIRD4077.jpg
475KB, 1700x1133px
Love them for who they were :^∆
>>
>>38721110
a close friend of mine have been getting progressively fatter for the last couple of years.
I didn't say shit. He got hospitilized for kidney stones (drank only coke) I didn't say shit.
Had to get surgery for his hernia, I didn't say shit.
Finally after a long ass recovery (being fat made everything worse)
he finally asked me to make him a program and a diet.
I couldn't be happier.
>>38722222
I was always pretty cool with fat acceptance, but quints are quints.
>>
>>38721110
not acknowledge them as a family member
>>
File: 1468098012074.jpg (43KB, 459x414px) Image search: [Google]
1468098012074.jpg
43KB, 459x414px
>fat mom
>constantly going on diets and quitting 3 weeks later
>don't even acknowledge her hypothetical fitness goals when she tries to bring them up anymore
>>
>>38721137
E N G L A N D
N
G
L
A
N
D
>>
>>38721110
Eat him during bulk and absorb the gains he isn't using anyway.
>>
>>38723506
this

i wouldn't even consider them human
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.