[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK whey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dollar-symbol.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dollar-symbol.png
8KB, 256x256px
Just a quick question, because I'm constantly getting ripped off by UK 'promotions' and fake prices everywhere.

Just moved here, not a UK native. I moved into Bristol, if that helps. I just want some decent protein powder(hopefully that comes with a scoop since apparently I have to buy one separately in this country wtf) and a shaker. Cheapest option with fast delivery is preffered.

What do you UK /fit/ people buy?
>>
Myprotein. Sign up to their mailing list to get discounts. You can normally get up to 30% off once a week. It's cheap even without the discount but really high quality.
>>
>>38716417
Does myprotein come with a scoop? Idk why they want me to buy one, back in my home country they all came with a scoop.

Also, what's a decent flavour? They have tons and all I ever had was chocolate. I wanna buy a 2,5kg pack btw
>>
always buy online if you can help it.
>>
>>38716427
Yeah they always come with a scoop. I would recommend buying a tub to put the powder in though (they sell them for a few £) as the zip-lok bags get a bit annoying.

Strawberry jam roly poly is my favourite from what I've tried so far. Maybe try mint chocolate or something if you are into chocolate shakes?
>>
>>38716492
cheers mate, just placed the order.
>>
>>38716367
myprotein and/or bulkpowders
>>
>>38716501
No problem. What flavour did you go for?
>>
>>38716427
You can also buy those 25 gram sachets with different flavours to try. Saves you from buying a 5 kg shitty one
>>
http://www.matrix-nutrition.co.uk/
>>
>>38716367
I'll second myprotein. All I'll mention is that the unflavoured has more protein per gram than the flavoured varieties. Can't remember the percentage but I think it was like 12% compared to the chocolate flavour or something. Personally I'd rather get more protein for my buck, the unflavoured doesn't taste too bad and you can add flavour if you really want.
>>
welcome to bristol op. UoB or UWE?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.