[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy who sits down and looks at his phone between sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: iOLvciq.jpg (17KB, 236x242px) Image search: [Google]
iOLvciq.jpg
17KB, 236x242px
>That guy who sits down and looks at his phone between sets
>>
What the fuck else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>38715309
>that guy who drinks basketball shorts and looks at his phone between sets
>>
>>38715309
Man I love this movie. Reminds me of my school days...well too bad I can never achieve that body
>>
>>38715309
what's the difference between looking at your phone or staring in thin air for some minutes?
>>
>that guy who cant carry 2 20kg plates in each hand
>>
>>38715309
The real problem is with cunts taking 10 minutes looking at their phones inbetween sets, whilst the place is packed.
>>
>>38715927
Fuck off 'bodybuilder'
>>
>that guy who just walks around talking to people between sets
>>
File: dazed.jpg (70KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
dazed.jpg
70KB, 638x425px
>>38715309
>that guy that smashed Milla Jovovich's 16yo pussy
>>
>>38715309

That guy got a really creepy smile.
>>
>That guy who goes to the gym only to talk to people and never lift.
>>
>>38715309
Home gym mustardrace here. I sit and watch TV between sets. You mad bruh?
>>
>that guy who doesn't lift between sets
>>
>>38715309
i need to, to calculate how much is 60% and 80% of 5RM for my warmups
>>
>>38715373
No ones going to drink my basketball shorts on my watch
>>
>>38715319
Excately
>>
>>38718983
that's autistic, not what you're supposed to do, and a complete waste of effort. It's warm-up, doing it by eye and going off guestimates is more than enough. especially for someone with lifts as bad as yours.
>>
>>38715872
why ? because you make up shitty excuses ?
>>
>>38715309

Just updating my SL-app famalam, I mean no harm. Complete beginner and already feel like shit being uncertain about my form and all these people who are smaller (in height and circumference) lifting heavy while I'm doing a 30lbs squat trying to master the form and movement.
>>
>>38720157
I'm in the same situation amigo. Except I'm just a lanklet lifting babbyweight because of five years doing nothing but cross country running
>>
I don't bring my phone to the gym, I am superior to all you plebs.
>>
File: 1473418778140.jpg (65KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473418778140.jpg
65KB, 500x356px
>>38718649
>Tfw you superset recursion
>lifting all the time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.