[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 Male 125kg Socially retarded, send help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1473677159048.jpg (30KB, 493x591px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473677159048.jpg
30KB, 493x591px
Ive gained 20 kilos in a couple of years and im ashamed of myself, ive read the thread links at the start of it and im struggling to understand on how to be not a fat shit, im asking for guidance on 4chan, im willing to do everything you say to change myself
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
24 hour gym membership
Protein shakes
Tinned tuna in olive oil
Water and coffee only
Cardio 30 mins every morning before eat
Weights for 1 hour a day, 5 days a week
That's it

You gonna make it we all gonna make it
>>
>>38713467
Not being a fat shit isn't about working out, losing weight is all in the diet. It's gonna take lifestyle/habit changes about what you eat to really make it and that's not so easy. Find your TDEE with one of many online calculators and just count those calories every single day and do your best to stay under your daily limit.

Foods high in protein tend to be very filling with little calories. Fruits and veggies are dumb low in calories as well. Only liquids you should ever consider drinking are water, milk(for your purposes skim is ideal), or tea/coffee.
>>
>>38713663
Just did a TDEE (without body fat input auto 15%) i got 2,823calories per day 19,761calories per week and that my ideal weight should be 77-88kgs
>>
Fellow aussie here mate, as the bloke said before what you wanna do is figure out with a calculator how many calories you are burning a day then eat 200-500 below that every single day.

Eating foods with fibre and drinking lots of water will help keep you satisfied while doing this. I recommend downloading the app 'myfitnesspal' to track your calories.

As far as the gym goes i recommend getting a membership to a 24 hour gym and starting a routine (refer to sticky). Go in sperg hours for a while then once your more comfortable with lifting and the gym you will feel alot better about going whenever. You wanna start lifting to maintain and gain some muscle while losing the weight.

I highly recommend pushing through the brief anxiety, starting lifting improved my confidence 10fold mate. Another perk of being an aussie if that the gym culture isnt that big here so you tend to stand out from the crowd a little bit. All the best and good luck.
>>
Is there a goal weight i should be aiming for? Sorry for being a normie in advance.
>>
File: 1472542617690.jpg (128KB, 630x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1472542617690.jpg
128KB, 630x1112px
>>38714084
Not really, id say just eat less and lift till you look quite lean then up your calories again to put on more muscle if thats the route you wanna take. Weight is just a number whats important is being happy with what you see in the mirror as cliche as that may sound hehe
>>
>>38713467
>lose weight
just jog or walk the dogs every day
>gain muscles
if you want some retarded ass 6pack with arms the size of tree trunks but you can't even lift a benchtop do what the pretty boys on /fit/ say, if you want to actually get stronger than do a shitload of pushups, seriously all the faggots here that do all the protein shake shit and go and lift weights at the gym are weak manlets.
Pushups are all you need to be strong as fuck you just won't get the "I wax my chest and take selfies" look.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473677944792.jpg (28KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473677944792.jpg
28KB, 542x540px
>>38714916
Lmao

Ty for that piece of advice, how many a day?
>>
>>38714959
as many as you can, I started when I was 15 and overweight, 5 a day on my knees, I'm 18 now and can do 50 without breaking a sweat, its all about working up to it. Do 5 on your knees, when that gets easy do 3 sets of 5 when that gets easy do 5 sets of 5 when that gets easy 3 sets of 10 when that gets easy 5 sets of 10 and so on, do whatever you can but stick to it every day and you'll get there mate, I do 5 sets of 50 every day and even that's getting easy. And always remember rest up to 2 minutes between sets, not much use stopping halfway through your sets mate.
Good luck.
>>
>>38713878
>>38713663
>>38713526
>>38714992

Thank you for the support, ill try and cram all of these together, i appreciate all the positive posters, ily all.
>>
>>38714342

Dear god who is this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.