[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1465487741982.jpg (64KB, 749x726px) Image search: [Google]
1465487741982.jpg
64KB, 749x726px
Guys I think I seriously fucked up my arm and could use some advice. I came here a few days ago asking about an aching pain and cracking sound in my forearm. I got told it was fine, and when I woke up the next day my arm was back to normal. I worked out again, and the pain came back. But then it was gone the next day. Rinse and repeat until today:

>Wake up at 3am
>Work out for no reason in particular
>Arm starts to hurt a little
>Go back to sleep
>Wake up
>Arm still hurts
>Whatever, fuck you arm
>Go about my day, arm is getting better but it still aches a little, especially if I put pressure on it
>Go to Jiu Jitsu class
>Why did I do this
>Everyone goes after my fucked up arm
>Arm bar drills? They use my hurt arm
>Americana submissions? Fuck you hurt arm you're getting twisted backwards
>Instructor is like 'no anon you're doing it wrong, you break the arm like this. Here give me your fucked up arm I'll show you'
>I can barely even lift my arm by the time I get out of class
>It gets worse by the time I get home
>Pain has spread through my arm, now part of my bicep hurts too
>Before it was just an annoying ache, but now it seriously hurts. It doesn't feel like the regular soreness from working out
>I put tiger balm on it, wrap it in bandages and but a heating pad on it
>Still hurts

Alright guys, how do I unfuck my arm before I make it worse somehow? I know I'm retarded and you guys probably hate questions like this but I think I actually hurt myself. I want to lift some more but I can't because of my stupid arm. Even typing this hurts. I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow, but what else should I do? I don't even know what I did ffs
>>
>>38712722
GO SEE A DOCTOR. If you aren't worried enough to go see a doctor then it's either not that serious or you're an idiot.
>>
buump
>>
>>38712722
if it hurts, STOP
>>
>>38712775
I will man

>it's either not that serious or you're an idiot.
At least one of these is true, I don't know which one yet though
>>
Stop being such a pussy. If you do BJJ, everything will eventually hurt. Welcome to the club.
>>
File: 1462235291566.png (7KB, 80x56px) Image search: [Google]
1462235291566.png
7KB, 80x56px
>>38712859
anon are you trying to troll me again
>>
>>38712894
No, it's what happens.
>>
>>38712921
Shut up white belt
Everything shouldn't hurt all the time, especially enough should pain to go to a doctor
>>
File: 1460864612624.jpg (13KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460864612624.jpg
13KB, 346x346px
>>38712921
I think we're talking about a different kind of pain here though. I don't want to make anything worse than it already is
>>
>>38712932
I'm a coach at my gym.
>>
File: 1472241439679.gif (118KB, 752x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472241439679.gif
118KB, 752x360px
>>38712722
DON'T STOP, OP. People here telling you to do that are just jelly of your mad gains. The smartest thing you could possibly do is continue to stimulate the arm, via your fighting classes and intense weightlifting. The pain will significantly increase, but worry not, this is normal, and is a great sign that you're confusing the muscle. Your body right now is trying to tell you to stop, so you must shock it with the opposite by continuing. This is the only way you will get bigger.
>>
>>38712955
U good tho?
Seriously don't know why you'd encourage someone to hurt all the time everywhere, that's just fucking dumb
Doubt you're a black belt(mostly for 4chan related reasons) but plz drop the "harden up and train" before you cripple your gym
>>
>>38712974
What's this picture from
>>
>>38713026
No idea but it combines my love of old school graphics and weight rooms quite nicely
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.