[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happend to Frank Yang? Is he not relevant anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: body2.jpg (76KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
body2.jpg
76KB, 720x520px
What ever happend to Frank Yang? Is he not relevant anymore?
>>
>>38706863
He died in a sauna
>>
>>38706863
He never was
>>
>>38706886

He was, in 2014
>>
>>38706870
Thats what happens when you heat up rice.
>>
Fronk has mellowed out and I doubt he comes on here or BB anymore. So, he's not going to appear or be discussed about much if you don't actively follow him.
>>
He posted here fairly recently
>>
>>38706870
This. I read somewhere that he was trying to resuscitate zyzz and had a heart attack
>>
>>38707053
Oh shit that isn't zyzz in OPs pic? Didn't even notice.
>>
>>38706863
got a new gf
is really into meditation again

idk his videos charm wear off once you start getting into actual philosophy. he is wrong about 90% of the shit he babbles about
>>
File: FRANKK.png (1MB, 1913x930px) Image search: [Google]
FRANKK.png
1MB, 1913x930px
Just banging around China
>>
Almost died of a cucking
>>
>>38707174
fucking a chinese is the same shit as fapping, it's just too much of them to make them count.
>>
>>38706863
No

He rarely uploads youtube videos. His main platform is instagram which he posts on daily but its all TL:DR content. Also little to none fan interaction (inb4 stan)

I do miss the crazy videos with really good editing. But I do think he is a normie now.
>>
I mean, they guy is insane. He's a genius, for sure. Like, an artistic genius it's pretty incredible. From his musical talents, his scultping both himself and otherwise, his painting, certainly his filmaking and direction to the simple fact he speaks several languages fluently...but he's still fuckin' insane. He's got inheritance that should last him unless he blows it all (possible) and a personality that knows no fear of strangers, but I wouldn't be surprised at all that once Frank starts on a come down for real, he'll probably kill himself.
>>
>>38706863

None of his content has substance. Most videos rehash the same footage over and over with an overdub of poorly understood pop philosophy.

Maybe he will get back to his old flow when he finishes his current turbo cycle of roids.
>>
>>38707859

Hey Frank. Good to see you still post here.
>>
>>38706987

He actually did a Q&A here on /fit/ a few weeks ago.
>>
Literally the greatest mind and lifter of our generation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.