[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get and stay motivated to keep working out? It feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 033.jpg (237KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
237KB, 1936x1936px
How do I get and stay motivated to keep working out?

It feels like every time I start, I'm into it for a couple weeks and then my lazy bones start acting up again and I lose all my gains.

How do you guys keep with it?
>>
>>38705703
No joke I got motivated to get back on schedule after seeing that picture lena dunham playing ping pong topless. I'm a male but it still motivated me.
>>
File: 1411352462651.png (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1411352462651.png
78KB, 633x758px
>>38705703
I know that feel breh
I keep going from total degenerate trash to health nazi
It's a struggle but life is made to be lived also so........
I say as long as you always come back to it, it might just stick on day..
>>
>>38705703
>tfw that is pretty much my goal body
>>
>>38705703
I turned it into a habit. I treated it like I treat my job and overemphasized the downfalls of not going to the gym. I do that with everything I find important.

Treat it like you would your job. Except instead of money, you treat gains the same way you would money. You NEED it to survive.

Takes some time to get into that mindset, but it gets easier the more you do it.
>>
>>38707291
>Hitler mode
Good luck, mein fuhrer.
>>
File: 543534535353.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
543534535353.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>38705703
>>
I think of the guys my ex is gonna rack up and try to get fitter then them.
>>
>>38705703
let us know when you want to annex poland
>>
>>38707497
All of them?
How are you gonna get fitter than 100 guys anon?
>>
>relying on motivation

you're literally not going to make it, OP, might as well quit now and never do it again(being 100% serious).

You rely on discipline, not motivation, you keep doing it over and over again until it becomes habitual, set small milestones, hit them. When you hit those mile stones, you get a boost of motivation, motivation that you earned, it feels a lot better to go the discipline route than rely on motivation - it's a LOT more stable and reliable.

Besides, if you're asking for motivation, you probably don't have it in you to keep going anyway, so it's futile to ask. If you don't want something bad enough, you're going to ask for others' assurance, and that won't get you fuck all.
>>
>>38705703
Heil Fitler
>>
>>38707768
This
>>
>>38707768
Discipline = Freedom Motherfucker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQTYWxeAy9k
>>
>>38707529
By injecting creatine of course!
>>
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Get it done OP and stop being a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>38705703
Used my self hate as a fuel
>I don't want to go to the gym, I'm so tired I could go tomorrow
>on the other hand I look like absolute shit, I'm in the body of a child, I'll never get any girl like this, I'll never get any respect from other men like this
>fuck this I need to go today
Worked like that for me
>>
>>38708034
This is a tired myth. It takes almost triple that, for most people.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.674/abstract
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.