[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best protein for most mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1477x1025px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1477x1025px
Best protein for most mass
>>
>>38698940
pea protein from myprotein
>>
>>38698940
I've been having amazing results with ON Serious Mass, but I'd only suggest taking it for a month or so at a time before switching back to normal whey. 2 weeks have given me 8 pounds so far.

Either way, you need to also eat heavy and lift heavy. While much of what I have is water-weight, I'm convinced I'll have gained 10 pounds after losing the water-weight after the next two weeks.
>>
Egg whites and cottage cheese, goddammit
>>
File: banananutshake.jpg (130KB, 749x507px) Image search: [Google]
banananutshake.jpg
130KB, 749x507px
>>38698940
Who cares. Go for the best protein for taste.
>>
>>38698972
thank you
>>
>protein for mass
kill me
>>
>>38698940
chicken tacos
>>
>>38698940
Im doing water polo 5 days a week for 2 hours. Will whey protein give me some muscle mass?
>>
>protein
>for mass

Nigga you fucked up. Protein is for cutting, so that you still hit your macros while maintaining a caloric deficit. If you're tryna put on mass, you should get your protein from eating big

>>38699700
You need to re-read the sticky
>>
>>38699722
Nothing on there mentions anything of water polo and protein.
>>
>>38699736
The word "protein" appears 40 fucking times, retard.

If you can't understand how water polo affects caloric expenditure, you're too stupid to live
>>
>>38699700
>water polo + Whey
jfc you almost killed your whole team you faggot.
the chlorine in the pool mixes with the whey and creates mustard gas.
do a little fucking research before you start messing with dangerous chemicals like that anon
>>
>>38699809
He can, but it's easier and tastier to just eat a fuckton and hit his protein with food if he's bulking
>>
>>38699700
Yeah. Get that true mass shit in the OP picture its pretty hefty. But you really have to eat otherwise the boys in set will blow your bootyhole into the goal
>>
>>38699832
I got the ON gold standard but its fucking 60 dollars while i just saw this one for 12 dollars.
https://www.365bywfm.com/product/365-everyday-value-365-everyday-value-whole-trade-natural-chocolate-flavor-whey-protein-powder-16-1-oz
Redpill me on this? Is organic protein not to be touched?
>>
>>38699820
He could have trouble eating that much whole food. Liquid meals like shakes and smoothies are generally easier to get down between meals if he really needs the calories. I agree with you on the real food, but the whole point of supplements is to supplement a diet haha
>>
>>38699856
>https://www.365bywfm.com/product/365-everyday-value-365-everyday-value-whole-trade-natural-chocolate-flavor-whey-protein-powder-16-1-oz

There's nothing wrong with organic protein in itself, but that's only 16 servings, which is about $0.82 per serving. On top of that, it's only 16g of protein per serving (roughly 70 calories a serving, depending on what else is in it), as opposed to the ~24g+ of protein in ON gold standard (which is about 140 calories, twice as much as the organic). Per serving and size per serving, ON is much more reasonable. And the link I gave above has a sale on ON whey, buy one get one fitness fiber free, with sales on tons of other brands too.
>>
>>38699856
there aren't a lot of calories in the ON and barely any carbs either. Great for the cut, meh for bulk. The true mass is like drinking a cum milkshake though since its so heavy
>>
>>38699961
What of the organic? Is it good for cut/muscle gain?
>>
>>38699989
Organic anything is a meme perpetrated by marketing Jews to get you to pay 30% more

Except for shit like grass-fed beef, where it actually affects the taste
>>
>>38699961
Adding PB or coconut oil skyrockets the calories, and dextrose powder or honey will get the carbs up there too for a cheap gainer.

>>38699989
The organic part of it makes no different nutrient-wise, unless you prefer organic. If you're trying to cut you'll see almost identical results as opposed to the ON, assuming your caloric intake and workouts are the same. I say don't waste your money on the fancy label and organic.
>>
>>38699989
both are fine. just add more calories to it with pb or something and itll be fine
>>
File: 1442133364667.jpg (631KB, 1280x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1442133364667.jpg
631KB, 1280x1748px
>>38698940
Best protein for cutting?
>>
>>38698940
milk
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.