[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> she didn't respond to your last text message

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (48KB, 706x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 706x598px
> she didn't respond to your last text message
>>
>>38698189
She's probably in the bathroom or something, spaz. Or she's just trying to drive you nuts for good or for ill.
Either way, keep fucking walking. She'll either get back to you or she won't.
If she does, good. If not, you just saved you some pain- and see above; and just keep fucking moving forward.
>>
>>38698232
It can be really fucking hard, but he's right.
>>
>>38698232
This helped me and I would like you to know that
>>
>>38698232
thanks bro. Not OP bue oneitis stop responding me 2 days ago (after I blew my chance to kiss her because beta), and this is the only thing that keeps me going right now while I'm waiting to get over her.
>>
>>38698292
*not OP but oneitis stopped
>>
>>38698275
I'm here for you, bro.

You're gonna make it.
>>
File: 1473762607904.jpg (130KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473762607904.jpg
130KB, 1600x1200px
Remember to never send two texts in a row.
>What if I need to write a longer message?
Then you're already failing.
>>
>>38698189
i know that feel bro
i asked someone if they still wanted to go out later and got no response.
that was like 3 days ago
No text since.
>>38698232
>Either way, keep fucking walking. She'll either get back to you or she won't.
>If she does, good. If not, you just saved you some pain- and see above; and just keep fucking moving forward.
i hope you're right anon
>>
>>38698232
this. dont take females too seriously.
>>
File: 1473722328218.jpg (147KB, 766x898px) Image search: [Google]
1473722328218.jpg
147KB, 766x898px
>>38698189
it sucks but just keep going ~3.5 billion other people to catch this cock
>>
anyone else notice girls absolutely hate to not get a response on snapchat?

If I snap back immediately or within an hour it can sometimes take a lifetime for them to respond again, but if I don't respond to their snap, they're suddenly multi-snapping me until I do respond

are chicks this insecure or am I seeing a false pattern
>>
>>38698342
what about males?
>>
>>38698431
i mean, if youre into that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.