[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1473347100018.jpg (623KB, 900x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1473347100018.jpg
623KB, 900x1215px
This girl who is 10/10 for me wants to hang out and I've definitely not made it

Pls help me :(
>>
>>38698005
I'm in the 15% range... Difficult as fuck aspiring to the 10-12% with a good amount of mass/weight
>feelsbad
>>
>>38698005
Then you have got to fake it until you make it. Confidence.
You're Mr. Fucking Cool and nothing can touch you.
>>
Most chicks don't give a shit if you've made it
>>
>>38698028
>>38698039
Got it. I guess I'm not far off from making it (getting where I wanna be) but still, I'm stressed cause seeing her turns me into a mess.
>>
File: scd.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
scd.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>38698005
fuck i'm at 25
>>
>>38698005

Here's the deal...you never make it, you were already there. It's the continual process that matters

10/10 wants to hang because you're her 10/10
>>
>>38698039
They don't give a shit if you've made it if you're still 100% beta/have no other interests/passions.

If you take care of yourself and look good, that's part of initial attraction and they do dig that you care about yourself enough to do that. But you gotta have other hobbies and goals/shit
>>
>>38698112
Same, just satrted to get fit though, trying to get myself to a 10-12
>>
File: Plissken.jpg (21KB, 345x387px) Image search: [Google]
Plissken.jpg
21KB, 345x387px
>>38698005
im at 14%
how bad would getting to 7 be?
>>
>>38698005
are u supposed to flex when you compare yourself to these charts?
>>
>>38698204
Very difficult. You have to cut/bulk through a couple seasons on a religious routine to keep your stats/macros in good order. Usually getting under 10% while having a good amount of mass and not looking like a starved twig requires you to get into the science-y side of lifting/eating.
>>
>>38698231
>cut/bulk

No you don't. You just need to diet down while maintaining muscle mass.
>>
>>38698005
Remember one thing:

Anything below 15% and you will only arouse "no homo" dudes
>>
>>38698351
It's physically impossible to maintain mass as you are losing weight. You have to be under maintenence cal to drop, and no matter what you have in your routine, it is impossible to make gainz or maintain, you can only reduce muscle decay by a large margin by lifting a lot. Eventually into the cut journey either you've kept enough muscle and lost enough fat to look decent enough to start bulking, or you do a shitty job at it and end up looking like skelator
>>
I have the clear top and middle abdominal muscles but I am absolutely about 15-20%
A lot of it juat has to do with how mch muscle you have.
I find a lot of these images mislead newguys (this same image did to me years ago). They tend to have muscle mass go down as bldyfat goes up as if they are somehow incompatable. It is obviously for an exagerated effect.

It is pretty easy to chill at 10-12%
But aaything 7% and lower is fucking terrible. Your body starts to shut down and get depleted.
>>
>>38698005
Hey man, just realize you pulled the dime as you are and just be cool and confident. Girls don't give that much of a shit about being lean. In fact a lot find being shredded to be too much.
Everyone is different.

I am at the biggest uni in the USA so I have pretty good stat pop to pool from...
I have done a lot better being bigger at around 15% bodyfat because you have more physical presence. I always looked shredded, but not noticable in presence when I was 9% body fat
>>
File: 1394128714327.jpg (126KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1394128714327.jpg
126KB, 720x576px
>>38698459
>It's physically impossible to maintain mass as you are losing weight.
This is literally not true.
Also, fuc u, skeletor looks great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.