[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/modeling/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Any of you /fit/ bros that have already made it and aren't manlets tried modeling or sending out photos to agencies? How did it go? Advice and general discussion i guess
>>
>>38685019
bump
>>
This is 4chan m8 were ugly as fuck
>>
>>38685019
not modelling but I do "shirtless bartending" for bachelorette parties, things like that. It pays well and the mires feel nice but at the end of the day I go home alone and miss my ex.

>maybe if I was this sliced when we were together she never would have left

Oh I do hair modelling too, but that's only a couple times a year
>>
>>38685521
has she seen you since you got ripped? any reaction?
>>
>>38685529
She has but while I was getting ripped she found a Chad for herself

Last time I saw her she was eating pizza with him at some pizza join, didn't even look at me twice.
>>
>>38685581
Ouch. I sincerely hope this is bait.
>>
Manlets can model as long as they are aesthetic, same thing with acting, the camera can make you whatever height you want.
>>
>>38685623
>manlet
>aesthetic

pick one
>>
>>38685600
Not to mention 3 days after breaking up with me she found herself a nignog.

Still fucking hurts man, and I'd take her back in an instant despite being blacked..
>>
>>38685529
>>38685581

are you RPing as me you fucking weirdo?

and yea I see her around campus we both just look at eachother kind of solemnly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.