[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies say at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>why do you always wear hoodies and sweatpants anon?
>don't you want to show off those muscles?
I just want to be left alon
>>
>no bro, i don't want you to feel my ass that's fucking gay

Fucking retards think feeling glute musculature is gay. All I want to do is compare and contrast.
>>
>>38684377
>why are you not wearing shoes that's gross
>>
Why so you can jack off at night after mirin my gains, bruh?
>>
>>38684377
do you where a fedora to supplement that edge as well?
>>
People who wear hoodies and sweatpants are weird as fuck, always alone listening to music and leaving without showering, fucking weirdos
>>
>>38684590
I admit I do all of these things
>>
>>38684590
And? I'm there to lift you faggot
>>
>>38684590
>showering at the gym
Why would I even do that when I'm on the way home?
>>
>>38684377
So the snek said to meh: "ah jus wan to be lef alone"
>>
>>38684549
How is that edgy in any way you stupid fucking newfag
>>
>>38684622
>not showering in the gym for convenience
>not letting chad fuck you in the but foe the extra dosis of HIGH TEST
it's like you don't want to make it ,senpai
>>
why do you wear a hoodie though? at least not a short sleeved t-shirt? there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench. And I can't even imagine how sweaty you'd get underneath it, knowing how bad it is for me normally.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>38684590
>can't escape judgement even in the gym
Fuck normies. Fuck them all.
>>
>>38684668
Idk ask Kai Greene
>>
>>38684549
the anon who replied to you >>38684651
is right it's not edgy at all lurk more before you post
>>
File: 1359346330064.png (43KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1359346330064.png
43KB, 569x571px
>>38684590

FUCK YOU
>>
>>38684668
>there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench
what the fuck? do you know what a hoodie even is?
>>
>>38684638
Enjoy being "that BO guy"
>>
>>38685337
You mean being "that BO guy" for the 100 feet between the gym entrance and my car? Okay
>>
>>38685337
Women love the smell of a man and my pheromones drive them crazy. I intentionally don't shower after a long rollerblading session and approach QTs. Works great.
>>
>>38684670
go to planet fitnes if u want a judgement free zone
>>
>>38685483
Just don't grunt, drop the weights or wear revealing gym clothes like the autistic fucks at other gyms.
>>
>>38684668
>there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench
wat
How is this related in any fucking way you autist?

>And I can't even imagine how sweaty you'd get underneath it
You're in the gym, you're doing sports, ofcourse you're going to sweat. Like wtf, what's there to not understand you god damn mongo
>>
>>38684590
What's weird about this?
>>
>>38684590
I never shower at the gym, and I don't even feel bad about it. I go straight home after the gym, so you can just fuck yourself.
>>
>>38685439
desu makes sense

my gf smells the shit out of me constantly. If she is on her period, she like straight up sniffs my pits and loves when I am sweaty.
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 625x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 625x717px
>>38684590
I do all of these things
>>
>>38685767
The top right picture sums up my life currently. It hasn't occurred to me how pathetic that is until now.
>>
>>38684549
>where
Kill yourself illiterate minority
>>
>>38684777

I think he's implying that you would never put the hood up/move the hood. I.e. the hood would fuck with your scapula during bench, the bar would be on top of the hood during squat.

Idk it's shitty reasoning man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.