[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when your life revolves around fitness no wonder i have no gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spidey_feel.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spidey_feel.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>tfw when your life revolves around fitness

no wonder i have no gf
>>
Sometimes youre better off having no gf

>date girl for 2 years
>gonna propose in about a year as long as things kept going well
>one day she decides she doesnt love me anymore
>moves out
>still tries to text me to be friends
>6 months later
>im dating a new girl
>things going well
>been with her over a month
>she seems kinda prude
>find out shes a virgin and waiting til marriage
>really want to get laid but debating if shes wife material
>ex textin me all the time about how much she misses me and wishes we were still together
>best sex ive ever had was with ex
>feel like im in too deep with current girl to just dissapear
>not sure i wanna go thru the long process of breakin up

Girls are just a clusterfuck. Focus on gains.
>>
File: just.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>38684235
I am a complete noob, I don't even have access to a gym yet (I am not making excuses up). I work out at home, I read about nutrition and browse this place, I want to feel part of something bigger. You could say that my life revolves around fitness because now I see everything completely different, I eliminated any refined sugars/snacks/sodas w/e from my diet, learned with baby steps to cook my own food, research what I can achieve from home before I take the great step and go to the gym.
I did try to go the gym but I abandoned it because everyone made fun of me there, I felt so awkward and out of place that I went home crying and feeling doomed. But now I know better, I am gathering all my forces and knowledge to finally prove myself what I am capable of. Godspeed op.
>>
>>38684311

>gf wants to wait for marriage
>I'm unsure
>break up since we just don't work as a couple
>she has sex with her next bf

Not salty, but the point I'm illustrating is don't fall for the no sex before marriage thing, if she genuinely found you hot she would want to fugg you sooner or later rather than wait for marriage. No sex marriage girls are either not that into you or broken, neither of which is good dating materials.

Also don't ever get back with exes, don't even talk to them.
>>
>>38684475
>don't fall for the no sex before marriage thing
are you a time traveller from the 1800s?
>>
>>38684475
Thanks for the advice. Ya i learned a long time ago that girls dont know what they want and they just say shit.

story:
>dating girl 4 years ago
>we have sex regularly
>we were long distance and so whenever she came to visit, we'd fuck, then hang out
>told me she felt like i was just using her for sex
>says she never wants to have sex again, not just with me but with anyone
>fall for it
>break up next day
>3 months later, we are FWB

Ya ex wanted to hang out last week and i told her no.
>>
>>38684311

Chaste women are rare, obviously of relatively sound moral character and statistically, a woman's number of previous sexpartners is inversely proportional to how happy and longlived her marriage will be once she settles down. Don't be a slave to your cock.
>>
>>38684311
stick with the virgin girl. Her being a virgin is also a good reflection of her character.

however, cultivate her personality to be in your likeness.

Really. You'll end up kicking yourself for letting her go once you realize how shitty most women are.
>>
>>38684545
>>38684565
Ya thats what i was thinking. I'm 25, im obviously not ready to settle down now but if i date her for 2 years ill be 27 and ill be starting to think about a family by then.
>>
>>38684642
>27 and ill be starting to think about a family by then
lol t. 27 year old
>>
>>38684676

At age 26 I did a sudden 180 on the family question. Now I want to live the countryside dream with a wife, two kids and a spitz. It made me think it's common around that age. It feels like that was when I put away my edgy special snowflake ideas and kinda matured philosophically.

Cliché as this advice is - work on yourself, save some money and think about what kind of life you want.

And consider a prenup.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.