[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breh..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ahs89.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ahs89.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Newfag here,whats with all this negativity here?
Why all these "feels" posts?
Why all this height bullshit?
Why all this "tfw no gf"?
Why all these "reminders"?
After all,arent we all gonna make it?
>>
WE
>>
File: sds.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sds.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>38684229
>>
>>38684229
>we all gonna make it
We will bro, we will
>>
>>38684255
WUZ
>>
File: 1467970478717.jpg (710KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467970478717.jpg
710KB, 1600x1200px
>>38684229

/fit/ is just /r9k/ who thought squats would fix their empty life.
>>
>>38684263
Thats the damn sprit!!Getting involved with /fit/ stuff one of the things that make us different from /r9k/ crybabies!
>>
>>38684229
[r9k] is taking over.
>>
>>38684229
r9k
>>
>>38684353
>>38684412

Newfags pls, /fit has been full of self-loathing since fucking Zyzz was still alive.
>>
>>38684255
>>38684280
Why are you spouting /v/ and /pol/ shit on here?
>>
We forge our new bodies in the flames of regret and temper it with the hammer of self improvement. Think of it as a reminder of why you torture yourself.
>>
>>38684485
>>38684314

Interesting,partly I agree,but I firmly believe that we should accept ourselves,make peace with past,leave regrets behind,and say:"Thats the first day of the rest of my life,lets do it."
>>
Beta males tend to negativity and pessimism. Also they feel insecure and nervous when others succeed. Kinda the same basic attitude fat people have.

You just need to ignore this bullshit as you will have to deal with it daily, here and in the outside world. Keep it going brah. Eventually, we all gonna make it.
>>
>>38684779

I feel negative and pessimistic because i have succeed but it's still the same

>try to get in engi
>succeed but life still pretty shitty

>try to get buff
>succeed but life still pretty shitty

>try to get friends
>succeed but life still shitty because friends aren't honest

>try to get girls
>succeed but can't get gf so still shitty

>get gf
>she is bitchy

wat do
>>
>>38684655
>>38684779
Yes and no. The negativity WAS there. The confidence comes and washes most of it away. However, completely forgetting it and moving on can be dangerous. Remember where you have been and where you came from and you can maintain the perspective that has brought you here.
>>
>>38684314
> who thought squats would fix their empty life

It'll.
It'll.
>>
>>38684990
dump her and make new friends
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.