[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be an handsome manlet or an ugly giant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: manletorgiant.png (1MB, 1098x700px) Image search: [Google]
manletorgiant.png
1MB, 1098x700px
Pic related.
>>
>>38679576
Anons here are mostly ugly, giant and obese dudes (you know the 6'3 master race).
>>
Why does it gotta be two extremes?

Why not be decently tall and decent looking. That would do the most for you anyway.

There are strong diminished returns beyond a certain point in each category.

Once you've got past 8/10 facially, or 6'1" in height, under 15% bodyfat, or a 7"×5" cock you have plenty. More in any category might benefit you, but not as much as unlocking those.

Beyond that it's your social skills, style, income, etc...
>>
>>38679576
I would rather be myself
>>
>>38679576
> pretty much all girl want Kip Harringtons manlet dick
> how is this even a question
>>
>>38679576
I'd give away 4 inches to look like Kit. I'm 6ft1 and as ugly as Hodor.
>>
>>38679602
sub 140lb manlet detected
>>
>>38679623
>Why does it gotta be two extremes?
Because you don't actually have a choice. It's up to your genetics, to chance. OP is asking which of these two bad things you would rather like.
>>
>>38680298
177,6 cm and 74 kg. I'm doing good and you anon ? Obese triggered ?
>>
File: hWJMj.jpg (45KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
hWJMj.jpg
45KB, 750x600px
>>38679602
> Good old days.
>>
>>38679576
Hodor.

He made the wild chick cream when she saw his monster cock.
>>
>>38679623
>I don't want to play: the post
Ugly people are fucked. You can work with manlet, especially with the face bonus
>>
File: the big fag from the faglands.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the big fag from the faglands.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>38680396
[spoiler]IRL hodor is a flamming faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>38680626
oh god what the fck

also i would rather be a beautiful manlet, it can't be any worse than what i am now as an ugly behemoth

the only thing I might miss is the fear i inspire walking down the street
>>
>>38680626
A flaming faggot with a cock that could be embedded so far up you asshole that whoever pulls it out will be crowned King Arthur.
>>
>handsome manlets get laid
>giant pvt piles get nothing
>>
>>38680642
..from old ladies and small children cause of that seedy serial sex offender look
>>
>>38679576
I'd be the handsome manlet
Not because I lift for grills, but because manlet's get the fastest gains and most aesthetic insertions
As a 6'0 white male I'm not tall enough to get girls wet by height alone, but tall enough to have to work extra for muscle mass
I'd rather be a 5'0 powerplug desu
>>
File: kit.jpg (116KB, 634x907px) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
116KB, 634x907px
I look like Kit (I'm Spanish) and I'm proud of it.
I'm just a bit taller : 175,3 cm.
>>
>>38680646
>whoever pulls it out will be crowned King Arthur.

kok
>>
>>38679576
In a contest of pure strength, wrestling or arm wrestling or something, who would win, the Mountain or Hodor? Obviously in any other kind of fight the Mountain would win just based on having actual combat skill and Hodor's retarded.
>>
>>38680753
Sure you do. That's why you didn't include a pic. Probably a mongoloid-looking muthafuck with brown hair the same length as Kit and a short beard.
>>
>>38681869
I'm the same anon. You clearly made my day. I won't post pics on 4chan, I'm not that retarded, sorry.
>>
>>38681909
I was just playing. I believe you. I look just like Brad Pitt.
>>
I love when manlets mistake their fat for muscle and then think they're big.
>>
>>38679576

so fucking pissed hodor died before we found out what his name meant
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.