[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of lifting do I need to do to get this type of body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1473466808003.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473466808003.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
What type of lifting do I need to do to get this type of body?
>>
>>38675866
weight lifting
>>
>>38675878
Yes but power lifting, body building or Olympic?
>>
>>38675933
yes
>>
>>38675933
Olympic power body building
>>
6/10 face, but pretty much every girl on earth would want this dude to wreck them.

Motivational AF
>>
>>38675933
Definitely
>>
>>38676008
Children don't decide what situation they are born in, im a huge conservative and will gladly kill grown shitskins, but this is terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 227x222px
>>38675952
>>38675953
>>38676045
>>
>>38676067
I mean, the kid would have grown up in Europe (ultimately getting exterminated when the happening begins), but yeah, the fact that the parents risked his life (then politicized his death) is really fucked famalam.
>>
Comments keep getting deleted, checking if I'm v&
>>
>>38676112
Kk I'm good family, take a free bump
>>
File: oly lifting.png (2MB, 1574x565px) Image search: [Google]
oly lifting.png
2MB, 1574x565px
>>38675933
avoid oly lifting if you want to look good

Not memeing. They removed the overhead press way back when and from that point onwards, the only oly lifters who actually look good are the ones who are celebrities and exclusively work their glamour muscles (klokov). It's because they only really work back and legs.

pic very related.
>>
>>38676100
They risked his life to flee war, something the effete countries of western Europe haven't seen since the late 1940s

>>38676067
Bernie pls
>>
>>38676176
>They risked his life to flee war, something the effete countries of western Europe haven't seen since the late 1940s

With the massive human importation of people with a backwards, barbaric, and overall incompatible culture, Europe will know war soon enough. Also,

> Buying the "Refugee crisis"

When you enter Turkey, you're no longer a Refugee. Crossing to Greece makes you an illegal economic migrant. Even more so when you flock to northern Europe like these cunts are doing.
>>
>>38676176
They risked his life because his dad wanted free dental care in Germany. It sucks what happened to the boy, but it's worse that he had such a shitty father.
>>
>>38676008
THANK YOU MR POSEIDON

But he is easily an 8/10. 10/10 if you like country boys. Trust me, I actually like boys.
>>
>>38675866
Full body HIT (reverse pyramid w/ stripping) with a cycling isolation focus on three macro-areas
3 days/week, no more
AxBxCxx
for biceps and shoulders, double-down stripping
everything else, triple-down
front-squat on A
back-squat on B
barbell lunges on C
Sadly you won't read about these hypertrophy+strength trainings in your meme books usually
8 hrs sleep everyday
no free sugars

total time spent (w/o stretching and cardio/warm-up) per week: no more than 4 hours

otherwise, 6 days a week, isolation exercises targeting single muscle groups, focus cycling completely day after day, few compound exercises
you'll feel less stressed after each training maybe, but you'll always have to aim for at least 6~7 hrs sleep
total time spent (w/o stretching and cardio/warm-up) per week: ~not less than 6 hours, likely ~8 hours. Possibly less GH.
>>
>>38676329
Thank you for not being a sarcastic dick like some of the posters above you.
>>
>>38675866
A moderate dose of steroids
>>
>>38675866
steroids
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.