[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need motivation to workout as a manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Im 5'5 and imo judging yourself in the inside for how you look is autism. I lift for power with other people.

And really I went from overweight to fit and see ZERO difference in how people treat me, because as far as I can tell unless you r tall, white, and muscular, looks just aren't a big factor to women as long as you look "normal".

Men see me as skinny now, wheras before they saw me as buff (I was fat, but fatass America can't tell).

I don't know why I even lift sure SOME girls do eye me up, but I mean its not worth the effort, my taller fat friends get much more initial attention just for being born tall. Might go back to focusing on just my personality with minimal effort in everythin else. From my experience its the most bang for your buck other than style.
>>
File: !28.8.2016.jpg (497KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
!28.8.2016.jpg
497KB, 1080x1920px
I'm 5'5 and I get laid faggot, half poo in loo and barely out of DYEL

Have you tried not being such a "woe is me" faggot?

>Lifting for girls
>>
>>38671220
listen to this guy

Be confident, as long as a girl is shorter than you (majority still are), you are fine.
>>
>>38671247
I've had the most success with girls between 5'1 and 5'5. I have fucked a 5'9 girl but it was not worth the effort.

Shorter than 5'0 and they have a chip on their shoulder and demand 6' guys kek.
>>
>>38671220
Getting laid at 5'5 is master work.
You are playing girls game in legendary diffuculty yet get along.
I cant do that at 5'10.
Being ugly doesnt help tho
>>
>>38671283
Every single one of those girls will be taller than me with heels tho, you just can't care about looks because you will always lose at night playing the demographics game.
>>
>>38671301
Actually it's very inconsistent. I went a period after a breakup where the only girls that displayed interest were whales. I couldn't fuck a girl to save my life, It was a very bad period of my life.

But as I immersed myself in other activities for myself and stopped using girls as a meter of my worth as a person the breakup vibes stopped.

I stopped caring about getting laid. I stopped clubbing every week and approaching girls, getting shot down and going home depressed and suicidal.

I started watching my diet properly, trying to make money, and focusing on the facets of life that you CAN control (money, hobbies, etc). Then girls started displaying IOIs and my autism is slowly evaporating as I get more experience talking to girls and not pedestalizing them.

BTW I am objectively ugly, with a baby face and I can't even grow stubble though Zinc & Magnesium is helping with that

>>38671365
Every girl i've been with has been taller than me in heels.
>>
>Be 5'7, ottermode, cute face
>Go to bar with bros
>Waiter gives me note and tells me it's from a 8/10 sloot from across the room
>Txt the #
>20min later I leave with her to her place
>Fuck her throat/pinkhole and finish on her face
>She tells me to txt her (yea right)
>Leave and tell bros to pick me up
> 5'11-6'2 bros mirin
>It was a good night
>>
File: 14681215599900.png (804KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
14681215599900.png
804KB, 600x870px
>>
File: 14681735353400.png (1MB, 893x870px) Image search: [Google]
14681735353400.png
1MB, 893x870px
>>
File: 14681215600081.jpg (43KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
14681215600081.jpg
43KB, 604x451px
>>
>>38671082
Maybe you'll go through a growth spurt. My brother grew at 23 from 5ft8 to 6ft. He didn't have a real beard, no hair on chest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.