[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ya holding in there /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 49

File: image.png (48KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 332x333px
Ya holding in there /fit/?
>>
File: 1473418778140.jpg (65KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473418778140.jpg
65KB, 500x356px
No gf
No Pr 4 months
No problem
Keep on trucking boiiiiiii
>>
File: 1443055398640.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443055398640.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
If crippling insomnia and depression is considered holding in there Im doing great :^)
>>
File: 1408043442767.gif (11KB, 335x310px) Image search: [Google]
1408043442767.gif
11KB, 335x310px
>>38669827
No, it'll all be over soon.
>>
>>38669827
>new study at my uni looking specifically for depressed cunts for EKG's and whatnot
>thinking about going
>no real upside other than some cash, besides this is just some phase. I'll get over it like always.
>tfw just too afraid of the diagnosis
>>
19.5 days until I can lift again. I have to jack off at least 3 times a day just to exhaust myself. I feel myself being more angry and depressed than normal, and it doesn't take much to set off my temper.

God help my downstairs neighbor if he comes knocking on my door about the note he left this morning.
>>
>>38669827
Gf left me. It's not you its me kinda situation. Appetite has fallen through the floor, and doing anything other than sleep and gym is a struggle.

But my chain belt arrived, and I am finally get back to doing weighted chins. So that's cool.
>>
>>38669827
You know I've hit rock bottom for a while now, but I just didn't realize it until a few weeks ago.
Initially I was pretty sad. Yet I feel a bit weird. Things changed in an instant after that realization. My life continues to change, and yet I don't know where I'm going with my life.

It's really strange. I thought I would commit suicide if I ever reached the low, but it turns out I was there all along, and that I am still here.
Life is strange. Life is so very strange.
>>
No fap is killing me today I'm going to fucking snap
>>
could be worse i guess

in 6 weeks starting over in a whole new country
im ready
>>
>>38670726
You already know the results. Go get protein money.
>>
Holding in a big ol protein shit.
real talk though when I wiped earlier there was blood.
>>
>>38669827
been one year since no gf, still longing for it but frequency of longing is somewhat decreasing. Which is nice. A melancholy of neutrality and numbness has taken over sadness.
>>
>>38670840
I'll bite since you dangled the bait.

What did the note say?
>>
>>38671030
Same boat, I shit my asshole raw.
Spend $30 on a bidet attachment for your terlet. It's the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>38670840
Pls expand on neighbour note.
>>
>>38669827
shoulder injury prevents me from going to the gym

could be better but could be worse too I guess
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 180x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 180x173px
I dumped my girlfriend last week and she will not leave me alone.

Today she has:
>called me 30 times
>texted me idk how many times
>emailed me 3 times
>left 4 voicemails

I blocked her number. Now she is using her friends phone to call me
>>
>>38670992
Elaborate
>>
Guy who takes care of his two ill parents.

>Didn't go out this weekend.
>Had to clean the basement after it flooded (again).
>Electrocuted myself changing a tube on my shortwave radio (my only friend aside from /fit/).
>(Forgot to disconnect a capacitor)
>Wish I remembered the touch of a partner
>My Citizen watch -the last thing I had left from when I had money- broke
>Found an old photo of me and HER
>Gonna go on a ten mile ride
>Can't remember what it felt like to laugh

So, I guess pretty normal.
>>
No. But no one must know
>>
>>38671105
>using her friends phone to call me
>letting your "friend" use your phone to harass your ex
Jesus why are women so awful?
I'm so glad my friends helped me through my break up with my ex gf and encouraged me to never contact her again, let alone using their phone for that
>>
>>38669827
I'm 3rd year University taking 1'st year courses

I hate my parents for pushing me into university early, when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing nor did I give a shit
>>
>>38671116
why
>>
Skipped gym and stayed in bed all day cruising 4chan

>tfw no face
>>
>>38671114
dude...
>>
I've been regressing on OHP for the last 3 weeks. I'm at uni so I've been eating like a madman and I actually get plenty of sleep. I don't get it, I may try and switch to DB for a little while. On the bright side, I just broke though a major plateau on squats and hit 2 pl8 for 5 reps 2 other heavy sets so that's good.
>>
>>38669827
It has been a little under a year. My business has finally turned over, solidly in the black. My lifts progressed but occasionally I pull 60+ hour work weeks where I forget to eat and unintentionally wreck my top end. Oh well.

But I'm so fucking lonely anon. I broke up with her to focus on the business, I did. I don't want her back because in hindsight she's a cunt, but the emptiness gnaws on my insides and I'm not in any place to start something new.

I just want some romantic attention.
>>
>no gf
>won't get gf because really no desire for sex anymore
>don't know why
>just wanna die
>>
Thanks, sadbros, for sharing.
I can't exactly give advice or say things will be alright. I can't give you a way out of every situation. We may not walk in the same shoes, march to the same drum, whatever, but I'm going to kick the day's ass for you. I'm going to do the best I can in every situation and own the moment so that when tomorrow comes I'll have momentum to kick that day's ass as well.
>>
>>38671171
low test?
>>
I've got a glimmer of hope, qt showing interest. Going out in a week, wish me luck bros
>>
My sister is one of the most important people in my life. She is going through a rough period. Once she gets afloat again, I'm killing myself.
>>
>>38671183
I doubt it. I have energy and do stuff. my libido is fine, it's just the everything between where I am now without gf and sex that I have no desire for. And I won't pay for it.
>>
File: i-never-asked-for-this-feel.png.png (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i-never-asked-for-this-feel.png.png
92KB, 500x500px
Reading these threads is so bizzare for me. I genuinely didn't realize how great my life is until I started browsing 4chan a few years ago.

>Grow up rich as fuck, all my friends are rich as fuck as well
>Circle of rich as fuck, skinny, 10/10 girls who spend thousands on their appearance to date/fuck
>Everyone is pretty much skinny/skinnyfat, so when my buddy and I started lifting at 15, even after 6 months everyone thought we were shredded/massive
>Went to a ivy league school, parents rented me an entire house to live in, always had parties there, fucked tons of girls.
>Travelling all over the world, cruises etc. during the summer with my parents, festivals/trip with my friends
>Graduated university with a STEM degree and got a job relatively quickly, with a good salary, but I didn't really need it since my parents bought me an apartment, a car and basically kept sending me money whenever I asked for it.
>30 now, married with kids, life is still amazing
>Come to /fit/ - everyone's life is shit and everyone complains

I feel bad for you guys.
>>
File: 1471963536942.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1471963536942.gif
47KB, 306x469px
I moved across the entire country for an education. It's a good education, my new gym is cheap, nearby and full of friendly people.

But my grandparents are on their last breath, my parents don't have many good years left in them and my sisters are struggling with going to high school and working. I can't help but feeling like i've abandoned everybody

At least I'm making decent gains
>>
been fine but been feeling angry all the time lately. Lifting would usually help but not anymore, although it makes me push myself more.
>>
I'm buying a motorcycle with hopes I crash. I've lost the will to go. I have sex on nights to fall asleep because I can't do it naturally anymore. No drugs, no smoking, and all I do is alcohol daily. My life became a joke.

I want to be better for my gf and man up but I feel it's the point of no return.
>>
>>38671237
If you still want it you can still do it. Start tonight senpai.
>>
>>38671222
And yet you browse feels threads and write a long paragraph about how good your life is.
All you wrote above is a fucking lie,now go back to r9k faggot.
>>
>>38671184
nice
>>
>>38671233
Iktf mate.

I moved to another country completely when I was 18 to work/study. My parents moved to different countries as well, my grandparents passed away a few years later and I never got to see them again. Haven't seen my parnets in years even though we talk frequently on skype.

Took me a long time to find new friends and got over the cultur shock so I wasted a lot of time not doing anything and being completely isolated from everyone else. Threw away my entire life at a chance for a better one.
>>
>>38671222
Cool story, anon. I wish I can be successful, but I have no idea what's holding me back(if anything), nor do I know what steps to take from where I am to get to where I want to be.

Such is life.
>>
>no gf
>no friends within 1000 miles
>finding multiple grey hairs a week
>only gym nearby doesn't open for a few more weeks
>>
>gf tells me she doesnt love me anymore
>begs me to not leave her saying we can work it all out
>i know it's my fault because I was an ass
>having a bad temper and trust issues from my fucked up childhood

What the hell am i doing with life. I love this girl but I am wrecking everything. I feel like I am a too broken human being.

I dont want to do this to her anons. Whaf can I do to work over my mental issues. I have anger, trust and abandonment issues because of my fucked up chilhood (father beat us and was alcoholic)

Should I just accept that I am waste?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 528x396px
Fully lost my virginity yesterday. Feel good man
>>
Anyone else feel like they are different? Not in the good "I'm blessed/chosen" way, but more like you are an alien and you don't know it. I feel like a stranger to myself. I don't know if my friends are really my friends, or if they merely tolerate me. I feel like even the most basic human interactions like you see on tv and in real life are impossible for me to ever partake in. When I do, it just feels like I'm playing a game, or reading the diary of another person as it is written.

I can feel people looking at me when I'm out. In my mind, they do this with disgust and awkward nervousness, as if they can not and do not want to acknowledge what they are seeing. After all, I'm the oddity, the fluke in the statistics. I used to fight against it. I trained to look better. I forced myself to socialize. But just the other night I realized my efforts would always be to no avail. I will always be a sad and lonely entity. I don't even feel like a person any more. I would kill myself, but for me to be able to do that, I would have to exist.

And I don't think I really exist.
>>
>>38671222
Kys, youve never worked hard a day in your life
>>
File: 1464366124203.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464366124203.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>>38671277
Did you go to get away from a shit life? That's a good reason.

I had a job and little to nothing to complain about. My problem was that I was a shut in and moving so far away has made me more outgoing and I'm enjoying life more in general.

But with my new-found confidence I'm having this urge to go back home and enjoy life with my family. But in the long run it'll be so much better if i just finish my education
>>
I just made a huge decision regarding my education, feels pretty good
>>
>>38670655
Get on the keto train to fix that shit up right quick brah
>>
I woke up at 2am and figured I'd stay up. Went to bed at 7am thinking I'd wake up in 3 hours.

I woke up at 4
>>
getting pounded by the new semester at uni, and anxiety/stress has reached a new high with money trouble
lost 15 pounds recently though and progressing to a 2pl8 squat after a month and a half of lifting so that's good I guess
basically, outside of the gym everything is spiralling out of control, but at the gym shit is all good
>>
>>38671390

Depersonalisation. Read up on it my friend and get help. I know it is hard but you have to pull yourself out of this alone.
>>
>>38671390
Time to see a psychiatrist anon
>>
Barely, i'm on a 3 year dry spell and got rejected once again while i was out drinking with my friends. One my way home i had a last beer at a bar and sat on a table with some strangers. Turns out two of the guys where gay and they told me they were sure i was 100% gay when i arrived and didn't believe me that i'm hetero.
Also when i arrived at home i drunkenly ordered a fleshlight, so maybe i'm on my way to become a sad lonely looser.
>>
>>38671105
why did you dump her?

She seems to love you more than you love her which is a pro for any relationship
>>
>>38671478
>>38671476

Asking for help is the single hardest thing I know of. Doesn't matter if I tell you guys that I will do so, I know my own feelings of perpetual shame will always stop me from opening up when I am at my weakest.

Does it even matter? I was never going to grow old anyway.
>>
>>38670948
hamg in there bro, if ur at rock bottom it can only get better
>>
>>38671571
fuck you anon, it matters because you matter
talk to a psychiatrist and work that shit out, can't make it if you don't know who you are
it's hard, but it's worth it, just like lifting
>>
>>38671571
Don't those feelings of shame prove that you're real and human? If so then you owe it to yourself to overcome those feelings and seek help.
>>
>tfw too cheap to buy a gym membership but i'm a vain cunt who wants to be moderately big
all i'm doing is just cardio and light calisthenics and getting nowhere. haven't even being doing that for the past two weeks because i've been so busy.
>>
>>38669827

> getting ass handed to me by uni
> in bio, but can't even understand shit
> read and study hard but get average grades
> IQ is probably 100 or so
> lifting is my only respite

At this point I just want to drop out.
>>
>>38671237
I almost bought a motorcycle the other day because my life is so boring and repetitive
>>
>>38671623
If you aren't failing then what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with average grades.
>>
insomnia, 3rd year with 2nd year courses, feels like i will never get my degree, lifting is going slowly, almost 5x5 2pl8 bench, no real friends, kisless virgin 21 years old.
>>
>>38671683

Yeah but even despite putting all my effort in I still get BTFO by some dyel Manlet chink; it takes a toll on my sense of self worth.

I just need better grades to get into the field I want to pursue. Genetic engineering, that is, so I can finally surpass this curse of a low IQ and augment myself with superior innate capacities.

Delusions of grandeur, maybe, but it makes me think my life is worth living.
>>
>>38670726
Maybe you'll meet a qt who will get Florence nightingale syndrome over you, have faith anon.
>>
fuck off with your faggy feels this is the alpha board
>>
>>38671114
:(
>>
>>38671191
Leave everything and go

Search for a reason to live
>>
>>38671044
>>38671074
The neighbor wrote a note complaining my bathroom fan had been on for several days straight, which it hadn't. This normally wouldn't be that big a deal except for the fact that he has a history of complaining about every single neighbor he has had in the past few years he's lived in that apartment, and this is yet another false complaint headed my way from him.

I'm on a waiting list to move to a different apartment because I don't need to deal with his shit since I have a dog that may make noise if I leave and the door gets knocked on or something excites him while I'm away.
>>
>>38671222
Fuck off
>>
>>38671114
By comparison I must be happy...
>>
>>38671341
I have no experience in this, nor am I a psycologist. But to me it sounds like you're trying to blame everything else about yourself. You're a grown man now, your issues are not your father's fault anymore, they're yours. You have to accept them as your issues to fix them. What good does blaming do besides making you feel not responsible. Go to a therapist, if you can't afford it, talk to a friend or buy a book online. Stop making excuses and fix yourself
>>
>>38671361
>greentext ?
>>
not too good, i haven't done my school work, haven't put in the time, and have to face the counselor/mentor tomorrow. I have 20 days left in this semester and i just cant finish a fucking math class
>>
>>38670638
No pr for months? Are you lifting big and eating big? Is there any excuse for this?
>>
>>38671114
I can't imagine this actually being real.

Life seriously can't shit on one person that constantly.
>>
>tfw realize I don't want to be in a relationship
>this isn't a freeing feeling, I'm just sad that my exes make me not want to bother again
>>
Nobody will probably care for this but i need to say it.

I'm slowly turning into a drug addict and i can't fucking stop. I take morphine and adderals at least 3-4 times a week, alternating. I dont know why, except it makes me feel better. I hate myself for letting "go" of my friends whom i dearly love, but i just want to do oly lifting, play vidya, study at uni and be with my gf, and i can't seem to fit friends within that sphere. Which is why i started doing these two drugs; addies to play games and lift, morphine to relax and basically FIND time to be with friends. Being with my gf for longer periods of times seems to sober me up as she doesnt know i've been doing this but man it SUCKS not having control.

My life isnt shit, I am shit. Considering i have food, a roof over my head, loving gf and further on i can't say my life is shit. I just dont have the motivation to do anything anymore.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-05.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-05.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>yfw he stops responding to your texts
>>
>>38672079
I mean its nothing too special. The only sexual encounter i had before this was a horrible blowjob.

>freshman year was horrible so decide to buy friends and try to join a frat
>frat i like is having a rush party and i am on list
>get there 15 min late and it's actually a vagina fest
>way to sober to talk to girls I don't know
>binge drink
>time passes, deny some fat chicks, and offer a 6.5/10 and her fat friend some drinks
>get the drinks and drank enough liquid confidence at this point that 6.5 and i start grinding
>make out and start rubing genitals
>party dying down so offer a DD back toher friends, mine or her place
>she say mine
>holyshit.jpg
>get bsck to my place and do awkward transistion to my room
>do sexy time for around 3 hours with breaks (she wanted it more than I at this point)
> wake up and she wont stop talking for like 3 hours so I finally just say ill drive her back to her place

Think she wanted to go again in the morning but was out of condoms.
>>
>>38672299
And 1st time green texting so sorry for lack of detail and other thinga
>>
>>38669827
We're gonna make it anon
>>
>>38671134
Same boat sort of, I'm doing much better this time around because more mature, ect. Look at it positively, you're GOING TO FINISH THAT DEGREE ANON
>>
>>38672374
She go home with you anon? Tell us what you think you messed up
>>
>>38671114
You're a gudguie, taking care of you'r ill parents and all, good things will come to you soon
>>
>>38672124
Just got back from my bike ride. I wish I was making this up.

Life is shit.
>>
>>38671918
Shit in front of his door after eating nothing but taco Bell for a week

Why is he stopping you from lifting?
>>
>>38672606
>Shit in front of his door after eating nothing but taco Bell for a week
I'd love to if it weren't for the fact that I'd be the prime suspect since he likes to blame me for everything, and the fact that the complex has security cameras all over.

>Why is he stopping you from lifting?
He's not, my doctors are. I had bowel surgery 3 weeks ago, so I've got 3 more weeks to go before I'm considered fully healed enough to do strenuous exercise again
>>
>>38672668
You can order a box of crabs (public lice) online. Buy them and keep them in the fridge until you move and drop them through the ventilation into his place.
>>
File: 1464576259247.jpg (170KB, 719x914px) Image search: [Google]
1464576259247.jpg
170KB, 719x914px
Getting so lonely that I am thinking online dating .
Sometimes the loneliness hurts.
>>
>>38672705
Online dating doesn't work.
>>
On one hand, I haven't cried in months.
On the other, I feel cold inside.
My cut is going great though.
>>
I fuck my girlfriend in my sleep. She used to think it was hot, but last night she burst into tears after I was done and I've never felt so bad in my life.

It's been going on for 2 years and she never seemed to have a problem with it before, but today she wouldn't look at me.
>>
> broke nofap last night and capped three fucking times
> also got drunk as all shit
Not sure why I just lost self control last night
>>
>>38672299
Fuck off normie
>>
>>38672487
That's bullshit unfortunately good thing only happens when you take action and do.
>>
>>38672668
Well, you could try asking him why he's got a stick up his ass. Remember to record just incase things get shitty. Google glasses need to be a popular thing now more than ever.

Suck to hear about the surgery, but shit happens. Can't even go for a moderate walk?
>>
>>38672726
You ever try seeing a physiatrist maybe? Not sure why she would burst into tears tho, maybe you went anal with no lube
>>
>>38672775
Thought about it but I'm 20 and no money for that. Plus I researched the treatment options and they are pretty much try a couple anti-depressants or benzos and hope for the best. And I was prescribed some when I was younger and had a terrible experience with them, and I don't want to experience anything like that ever again.
>>
>>38672775
>>38672726
I don't want to be that guy but it's literally rape if you didn't ask her
>>
>tfw no gf
>girl takes interest in me
>don't want gf anymore
>>
>>38672735
Im pretty sure being 19 close to 20 being a virgin is not normie status.
>>
>>38672787
You verbally ask your girlfriend for permission to stick your dick in or finger her every single time?
>>
>>38671222
I grew up the same way, rich parents, partying all the time, fucking so many girls, but along the way got a huge drug habit and fucked up university and parents cut me off. Just now starting to get my shit together and getting fit again, feels good doing it on my own but have such a long way to go
>>
File: 1471693614355.jpg (45KB, 607x553px) Image search: [Google]
1471693614355.jpg
45KB, 607x553px
>>38669827

Tbh lad, not too good.
I'm currently >tfw gf, but she has poor hygiene, showering every 2 days or even 3. Doggy is unbearable because of her stinky ass.
I'm pretty much not dumping her because otherwise i'd be alone
>>
>>38672916
Wtf she sounds kinda trashy bro
>>
File: 1437701112872.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437701112872.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
Dad has prostate caner, learned about it this week. My parents are positive, but I know they are barely holding it together.

Doctors say he has a 85% chance of survival, but this has caused me to re-explore my thoughts on death. Humans are never complete.
>>
>>38672916
>would rather be in a relationship with a grill who dissatisfies him because he's scared of being alone.
Nigga you ain't makin' it, nah mean?
>>
File: pepe072nonrare.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
pepe072nonrare.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
Found out Pepe is a Neo_Nazi symbol.

Feels bad man.

>>88466799
>>
>>38672930

We were playing chess last night in bed and she itched her ass. As she went to move a piece i could smell her fingers ;_; shit was disgusting and i had a go at her and asked her when she last showered. She got offended kek. She tried to make me feel bad and guilt me but i wasnt having a bar of it.
I thought girls loved being clean. Wtf lads
>>
>>38672765
He's had a stick up his ass for awhile now. Like I said, he's the one who has problems with every neighbor he's had in this place. The property manager has said so.

But I do take a few walks a day for my doggo. I just can't do exercise that puts strain on, or causes too much twisting/stretching of my core now. So like no yoga or swimming (which are my go to exercises when on my non-lifting days), and obviously no lifting
>>
>>38673082
fucking disgusting. the women that take care of themselves have good teeth and are always fresh shaved. i look for the details
>>
>>38671341
Are you me?
>>
File: csb.jpg (63KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
63KB, 750x501px
>>38673082
that's fucking gross
>>
I still miss you too. Every day.
>>
File: sciencegonetoofar.png (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sciencegonetoofar.png
175KB, 400x400px
>>38673368
It'll get easier day by day anon, just invest yourself into other activities.
>>
>>38673414
It's been months. Distracting myself with fitness doesn't help me on rest days.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
One of my old internet friends (5 years long) is finally being consumed by his petty self-hatred and I cannot help that boy. Please lend him your strength /fit/.
>>
Planning to kill myself at the end of the year because my gpa is too low to transfer from CC to a university and Ill be 24. Some people just don't have what it takes I guess
>>
anybody else feel like they are never going to make it? no gf, no job, no friends, no future. i dont even make gains anymore. im starting to feel asexual. i almost dont care about girls anymore because i know nobody will love me. kissless, handholdless virgin. i have never seen a boob or vagina.
>>
Been in a funk. Got in a road rage incident the other day and told a woman I hope her baby dies. Got into with sister today and made mom cry. Told a student some rough shit Friday (I'm a poor teacher) so might get In trouble at work tomorrow.
>>
>>38672299
thanks for story - hooking up is the thing to do nowadays but i'm too prude and awkward
>>
>>38673477
Which is why you take up things beyond fitness. Esp things that involve other people - essentially you'll probably be stuck on him/her until you realize there probably isn't a lot that's special about her except the experiences/memories you might have, and that you are able to share new experiences and build a new relationship with other people. Until that happens, that fixation won't go.

I was in the same situation as you, and I get hit with the same feeling sometimes.
>>
>>38669827
trying to help gf lose 2kg so she can have a completely flat belly like a straight wall

today she somehow got mad since, I quote her, "all you do is talk about kcals kcals and kcals", "I'm not like you that can eat 2k and still lose weight", "you can eat cake and whatever and still be fine"

oh boy, do I hate when I try to help people out and instead they just hate me
>>
File: 1472932407005.jpg (41KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1472932407005.jpg
41KB, 500x406px
i feel like om never gonna make it my lifts have stalled and im not seeing anymore gains even though im eating right and its only been 8 moths and my lifts are shit my overhead press is 110 pounds X 6 and my bench press stalled at 160 X 3 the only good thing is that my push ups went up from 40 in a row to 60-70 in a row
>>
>>38673744
Are you gaining weight consistently? If not, eat more. Are you sleeping enough? If so, keep going anon. Everyone stalls and breaks through it.
>>
>>38669827
>back to school again, and therefore another round of massive depression.
>really just tired of living. Think my brother is in the same boat, but we don't really talk about it.
>gf gone, and now I keep seeing this fucking ghost of her at my college. Driving me fucking nuts.
>old friends trying to reconnect with me, but I just kind of want to be alone. Besides don't know I what to say anymore to them
>trying to start lifting to get my mind off this shit, maybe improve my life. I'm still getting the hang of it

I don't know Op. I'm just tired of this ya know? Everything feels horrible, but I keep pushing through hoping that I'll make it. I'm hoping that we all make it.
>>
>>38671341
Rise above it. Take a hold of yourself.
Read some Evola unironically.
I was in the same place once. I started becoming an alcoholic myself.
It took ages, but now I'm on the straight and narrow. Military helped too. Loved being "squared away".
>>
File: o2436079.png (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
o2436079.png
368KB, 1920x1080px
I'm at a university that has a mind-blowing amount of hot girls, but so far after 3 weeks nothing has happened. I live in a dorm but I can't seem to get close and make real friends with others who live near/with me. I haven't really had any encounters with girls and none of them seem interested.

I want to keep my head high but it's hard when I feel unwanted. I know it's vain, but I sometimes wish I was extremely attractive in order to feel more wanted. At the same time I wish I could just care only about myself but I can't.

This school isn't going how I planned...I hope it gets better
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 498x568px
>finally got nice job
>my own nice apartment, car, dog, the works
>no matter what every day I think of her
>dream about being back together about every night
>it's been almost a year now since she left
>she just got engaged to the guy she cheated on me with
>scared to date anyone because of how badly she fucked me up
Idk what to do /fit/, I just want off this ride
I-it gets better right?
>>
>>38673905
Stop trying to sleep with girls/get a gf. It's not worth the time, nor the tuition you're paying to go there. Join a club or society to make friends.

But seriously stop worrying too much about women, they will worry about themselves.
>>
>>38673526
You can make it. I've worked with fucking scumbags who shouldn't have made it. Get into a trade, do manual labour. Anything home building. (Electricity, construction, woodworking etc) that shit pays well enough. Want better? Do welding and do the dangerous types of shit. Rake in cash. Not everyone is cut out for desk pushing shit.
>>
Well, kinda mixed
>started Uni last year, several years "too late", changed my degree to something I am more passionate about,
>Already seems like I might fail a programming course, as I have problems to get the weekly tasks done,
>Finally started going back to the gym
>Gains are coming back, and the other classes are going fine,
I just don't know what to do, but I kinda do...
>>
test
>>
>>38673927
it will get better. delete fb and block all contact w her. get the fuck out there and push boundaries for yourself each week. stay busy and improve. lastly stop being a pussy
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
>>38669827
>22
>still a junior in college
>behind in my credits
>hate my major (accounting)
>going through financial problems
>hate/tired of my job at the restaurant
>the small amount of friends I have are all moving on with their lives and I'm just stuck here.
>suck at meeting/talking with new people
>tried to meet up with people from /soc/, /fit/, /b/ and even /r9k/ but they all bailed
>no gf ever
>still a virgin
>always falling in "love" with every girl that shows me attention
>constantly depressed
>diet is shit
>only lift 1-2 a week now
>feel like shit when I jerk off

I'm doing full time at school and I'm already behind in a few classes. I fucked up last year and ended up with a 2.5 GPA, so I can't fuck up this year. The fucking loneliness is getting to me and detracting me from trying to improve myself. I've read books, listened to podcasts, gone to therapy and none of that shit works. I've been depressed for the past 6 years now. I've been prescribed pills, but I really don't want to take that.

But I haven't killed myself yet, so I guess I'm stronger than most people, right?
>>
>can't seem to pursue girls who've shown interest
>Am disgusted with my loose skin and gyno
>this is the same kind of mentality that stopped me from pursuing girls when I was fatasfatass

Is this what they mean when they say losing weight won't fix your problems?
>>
We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>38673927
Used to be the same way. Fucking dreams were the worst for me, especially because my brain loved to relive how close we were.
Best thing I can suggest is cut off all contact. ALL OF IT. Dump her photos, never look at them again. Otherwise you perpetuate a shitty cycle. She's not worth you time any more, focus on finding other girls or just focus on yourself. If you can when you remember her, try and remember her as something different, like a ghost or some sort of formless shape, it helps.
Time helps, and as my favourite docotr I once said "try not to spend more than five years on one memory.". You could literally spend all your life regretting it, but try not to let it to.
>>
>>38672135
Swap adderall for nicotine or caffeine; something less potent. Not sure of a 'better' replacement for morphine but there must be one.
At the end of the day you just have to choose your priorities, maybe organise a trip with your friends for the future when your uni is on break or whatever and tell them you're gonna focus on school work and da gf until then
>>
>>38674103
We're all gonna make it. Every single one.
>>
File: 1465174270698.jpg (30KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
1465174270698.jpg
30KB, 400x205px
Gf dumped me and I just feel empty inside..what is the point of life..to find happiness/satisfaction? acquire wealth? have a family/kids?

I don't fucking know..all I know is I miss spending time with her and holding her in my arms. She was my first gf (me being a 23 year old virgin before her). Do I just go get a new gf until I find one compatible with me.
>>
>>38674377
Not me. I will be dust soon enough.
>>
File: 1472364375848.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1472364375848.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>38674071
>22
>still a junior in college
>hate/tired of my job
>the small amount of friends I have are all moving on with their lives and I'm just stuck here.
>suck at meeting/talking with new people
>no gf ever
>still a virgin
>always falling in "love" with every girl that shows me attention
Are you me?
I'm tired of being alone desu
>>
>>38674371
thanks man
>>
>>38669827
Texted the girl that I like approx 27 hours ago, she hasn't texted me back. I don't think she likes me and I can't accept this. I am teetering back and forth between frustration and anger, and self loathing. People say there's someone out there for everyone, and I'm pretty sure that's a load of grade A bullshit. Time for some buckshot mouthwash.
>>
>>38674424
I'm tired of being alone too man.
I uses to have a good amount of friends in high school, but after that we all went different ways. I'm not even sure if they're all alive.
>>
>at the most boring college ever
>not many friends
>gf studying abroad in Spain for the semester
>no money
>lifts are doing ok tho
>>
File: 836.jpg (54KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
836.jpg
54KB, 680x510px
>>38669827
>stalling on bench and OHP
>flat broke
>doing absolute shit at uni

why live my dudes
>>
I know it's hard guys, but you're all here alive and sharing your stories with everyone, proud of ya'll
>>
File: Screenshot (20).png (182KB, 676x328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
182KB, 676x328px
>>38674390
No nigga, you learn to be okay with being by yourself again. Then you get a new gf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
>>
>>38671114

Fuck, m8.
>>
Was feeling like shit all day today, i feel like i'm working hard on all aspects of my life, but i see no progress, i'm just tired of getting turned down, wether it's relationships or jobs or anything, i just don't know anymore...
>>
>started talking to girl i barely knew that rejected me months ago
>seems surprisingly into me
>asked for my facebook but i got her number instead
>mutual friend says i need to lay off because her bf broke up with her less than a week ago
>we text a little bit casually
>worried to try to escalate things because i already tried and it make me seem obsessive and desperate
>worried that she sees me as a friend because i try to be i catch myself being self deprecating funny and not flirty enough
used to be my oneitis but now i feel really comfortable around her

as for how i'm holding up
>been breaking down all weekend
>worried that girl wasn't thinking about me over weekend since no texts from her
>today hit the hardest when i realized i actually haven't improved at all even though i've been pretending i have for years
>match almost every symptom of borderline personality disorder but don't want to self diagnose
pretty shit desu
>>
I'm with the girl I'd like to end up with later in life but I feel like I met her too early. I'm scared I'll regret not going out and meeting girls and enjoying myself. I've been in relationships since I was 16 and I'm now almost 22. I like the rush you get from talking to girls and flirting, but I'm not a piece of shit and will do it with my girlfriend. I've started going to the gym with 2 girls and one of them has been really playful and I'm being playful back and now I feel like shit because I have the gf.

She doesn't want kids either and that's a pretty big thing for me as well because I'm the best child my mum has and I don't want to let her down, or my family because all my uncles are NEETS and nobody is going to pass on my name.

Do I do what I feel is best for me and leave my girlfriend to experience the 'thrill of the hunt' and workout and get a job and save money all for me? I work so hard when I'm alone, I look and feel great and all my friends come back and I'm just always 100% and love life.

Or do I stay with the girl you want to end up with later in life and risk the regret later in life because I gave up my younger years to stay in a safe relationship and give up the thought of having kids? In a relationship I become relaxed and don't feel the need to fight and do anything. I do it because I don't want to be a piece of shit, but I definitely don't put 100% into life anymore because everything I need is served to me on a silver platter.

I don't have problems talking to girls so it's not like I'll be alone forever. My girlfriend now is just so caring and sweet, I'm just fighting myself trying to decide if I stay with her or if I really do want to go out and experience the clubbing and hooking up and rush of being social and getting that primal urge to be the best I can be to show everyone else how good I am at life and to make myself proud and my mum proud and to be able to look into a mirror everyday and know I've got my shit sorted.
>>
>>38669827
I have been bulking for close to 20 years now, just a couple more and i can finally die
>>
>>38674851
Time for a cut my friend
>>
>>38674851
boogie is that you
>>
>>38674071
>>38674424
I'm here with you brahs...
2nd year at uni and still no one I can really call a friend :^(
>>
>>38671114
hang in there brother, you're made of stronger stuff than me to hold that weight over your shoulders and still remain sane.

I'm with you brah.
>>
No, I'm not holding in there. I honestly don't know how someone can live like I do in a first world, upper middle class society that I live in and grew up in. It seems like something in my brain should be stopping me from living like this.

>24 years old
>kissless permavirgin
>haven't had friends since I was around 13, basically been a shut-in my entire life
>went to and graduated from college and basically didn't care about making friends, just knew roommates and talked to occasional classmates and coworkers
>don't have a driver's license, don't seem to care about getting one because i have no life anyway
>supposed to apply for grad school but don't have the grades to get in so i have no idea what i'm gonna do, have lied to parents past 2 years saying i applied but just didnt get in
>work a low paying low responsibility job
>live at home with parents even though i hate it but afraid to move out because i don't know what is next, job or school wise, and father trying to kick me out
>have zero motivation or ambition to do anything in my life because i am always going to be so pathetic and worthless that i dont even care

i wish i could just go to sleep and not wake up.
>>
>>38673587
I was too much a pussy to do anything in high school and I have admitted to myself I won't become a thing with my high-school crush. So trying to go for hookups is holdign me over I guess
>>
>>38674619
That's just my life.

Some days are better than others, usually the days my mom remembers my name are the best. On good days, I just need to help walk my mom from her bedroom to the living room so she can watch their Talk Shows. I always have to carry my dad out.

Maybe once a month, some of my old medical colleagues will have me meet them for a beer. That's about the closest thing to a night out I can get, if I can afford to go.

Going to the gym 5 days a week for an hour or so, usually riding my bike, is the only real moments of peace/time to myself I get, and I half expect the house to be on fire every time I come back.

I want to feel enough emotion to cry but it never comes.

My gym membership expires on the 17th and I don't have enough cash to renew it. I really don't know what I'm going to do.

I just hope when I die, some one remembers me well enough to say, "Anon took good care of his parents in their times of need. Okay, who wants to go get pizza?"
>>
>>38672128
I kinda feel like that too anon. What makes you not want to bother? Just like...you've already done it or moreso that everyone is a liar and it won't work out?
>>
>falling in love with a client
>I keep making her happier and hotter as her trainer
>all I would do is make her possibly feel bad if I stopped
>tfw life is suffering
>>
>>38675144
>>tfw life is suffering

Yeah, you got it so hard there.
>>
File: image_23.jpg (23KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
23KB, 425x283px
>>38672705
>>38672717

>Tfw gay and your only options are online dating
>Tried a gay bar and got roofied
>Gays are all whores

Cocoon mode here I come
>>
>>38672135

hang in there, buddy. dont fuck it all up over that shit
>>
>>38675163
You need to pick a better gay bar and watch your drink.

Honestly, gay bars are the best and safest route to meet some one if you're gay.
>>
>>38675144
I think I've heard this story in another thread

Didn't she ask what you were doing after and you said you're busy or some shit?

Fucking ask her out man...
>>
met a qt at a rave last night, told me to meet her at an aftershow then parted ways to find my friends. Ended up locked outside the house burning up 2 hours and missing the show.
>>
>>38675211
She contributes a lot to my reputation as a trainer and income as a result because she is playing a unspecified sport at a high level.
>>
>Got a new phone
>Managed to progress on OHP, and yesterday did 2pl8 deadlifts for 5x5, new PR
>No more DOMS, feeling good, starting to see shoulders and traps looking better

>A little too high on calories for my cut, im around 1.8-2k when I want to be 1.5k
>Back down to 275 after I fucked up during Labor day weekend and went to 280

Being a fatass sucks dick, but the experience and the feeling of struggling against a seemingly impossible task is something I wouldn't trade for anything.
>>
>>38675086
Post paypal anon

Someone will buy you gym
>>
>>38675229
Well if she asks again don't hesitate, anon

It's just going to get worse and worse unless you do something about it
>>
File: 153516361.jpg (23KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
153516361.jpg
23KB, 720x540px
>>38674836
I am familiar with your path and I'll give you my 2 cents:

We have one life dude. To be tied down to ONE girl in our one life is pretty silly in the longrun. Have fun, experiment with new girls and new friends. One of my favorite quotes is, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”. You can relate it to your situation and almost everything else in life.

On the other hand, like you suspect, you can completely wreck yourself but letting who could be the one go and missed a critical opportunity. One thing against this is the kid situation, with someone you love you need to be on the same grounds and if she doesn't want kids then that will be a major problem as you guys get older. Also, there is a funny coincidence that when you have a gf you seem to see all these opportunities with girls and you think "fuck I wish I was single" but when you do get single it's not the same. Not saying that's always the case but a lot of the time that happens and it's life's way of saying fuck u fgt lol

So there it is my dude, it's a fork in the road and both paths have ups and downs. Not me or anyone else should tell you want to do, you just gotta feel it and go, don't look back. Each year of our twenties are new and different chapters, it's up to you to make an interesting book feel me bruh #quotethatshitnigga
>>
My life is so bad that I look at threads like this on /fit/ where the biggest "complaints" the mostly entitled, middle to upper middle class kids who post on here have is about how "wahhhh I have so much sex all the time but no gf, my life sucks" or "wahh i have so many friends who all invite me out but sometimes i want to stay home" or "wahhhh i have a girlfriend who loves me but i dont love her and want to fuck all the girls who are always hitting on me instead" and get legitimately upset
>>
>>38675208
Yeah I learned my lesson about watching drink.

Tinder seems like it's fine. Bars just seem to be full of trash. Right now I don't have much motivation to date at all though, I've pretty much just given up.
>>
>>38675255
I went to her apartment and had wine and we talked with Twilight Zone in the background for about 4 hours.

Been over analyzing everything ever since
>>
>>38674836
>HURRR THE AMOUNT OF RANDOM GIRLS I CAN HOOK UP WITH SHOWS EVERYONE HOW GOOD I AM AT LIFE
>literally all your "problems" are because you think you can fuck everyone that moves and that you're such a stud

the exact kind of pathetic worthless bullshit that populates this board
>>
>>38671658
I want the piece of freedom every biker talks about. I need excitement. It's gotten to the point where going to the gym is as mundane as eating breakfast.
>>
>>38671571
Anon, everything you described, never knowing if anyone ACTUALLY likes you, it fits my own experience to a t. I know asking for help seems impossible but you should do it. Go to a psychiatrist, you probably have some sort of depression.

It's not that everyone is better, it's that you're playing with a broken leg right now, and you're never going to catch up if you don't pay some attention to it.
>>
>>38675284
ok
>>
>>38671171
You are clinically depressed. Have you had a concussion in the last year or so?
>>
File: 1468411424059.jpg (160KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1468411424059.jpg
160KB, 1360x924px
>>38674965
I'm trying to improve my social life and maybe get a gf before leaving college

I just hate how far ahead in the game literally everyone else I know is
Even my younger sister is dating someone and I've never touched a girl in my life
Shit sucks desu
>>
File: trans-human.png (559KB, 856x466px) Image search: [Google]
trans-human.png
559KB, 856x466px
>gf dumped me
>all her reasons were right
>if the roles were reversed I would have done the same
>just angry with myself every day
>can't sleep because angry
>angry because can't sleep
>spend too much time posting on an Egyptian frog god worshipping forum
>put on 6kg since gf dumped me
>only 40 more years of suffering to go :)

At least I managed to run 18km and didn't shit myself.

I'm just ready to leave humanity behind desu
>>
>>38675305
have you considered actually trying
>>
>>38675086
What's your Paypal anon, and how much is your gym membership?
>>
>>38675253
I can't do that. These problems are my own. If I have to, I'll just pawn my shortwave.
>>
>>38675284

today is my bday

the only people who will remember/care are my parents

if not for them, i would be completely alone
>>
>>38675334
Happy birthday brother.
>>
>>38671191
>Just when I thought things were turning around my brother killed himself out of the blue

Dumb faget. You need to tell her you've been struggling with suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>38675301
Do you think she likes you?

If so I'd ask her where you two stand, and maybe if you're not comfortable with it just say you want to keep it professional

Conversely you could think of it this way: You won't be her trainer forever whether or not you make a move, but you'll probably regret it forever if you don't do it.
>>
>>38674836

I'd listen to this >>38675279 anon as well, but remember, the grass is greener is literally just the grass in greener.

This board is full of people who regret blowing it with the one person they felt they really connected with. That isn't to say that there is just one person out there for you, but you will remember, and you will regret things that pull you apart from someone you feel truly compatible with.

The thrill of the hunt is stupid in my opinion. If you have something that will last, hold on to it. Clubbing and hooking up can be fun...for a while. And then you keep doing it, it becomes addictive, but you are less successful. What seemed like endless possibilities at the start turns into an occasional chance, and a lineup of filthy whores that offer no satisfaction once you see them for who they are.

Ultimately lots of people do it for validation I think. They want to know they are capable of hooking up, of getting attention. I think that's silly. Look into who you really want to be, and start being that person now. If you don't want to be with that girl, don't. But how would you feel about her doing that to you? Don't lose what could last a lifetime because you want to see if you can have a lay with some empty sluts.
>>
>>38675334
Happy birthday pal. If it's any consolation I only have 1 living parent, I'm an only child, and they forget my birthday every year

Go get yourself a lap dance
>>
>>38675342

thanks man
>>
>>38675318
Trying what? I keep lifting because during the gym I am at peace. It's my only time to myself where I'm focused.
>>
>>38675334
Hyvää syntymäpäivää, Anon.

Bet no one has ever wished you happy birthday in Finnish before. That's the best I can do for something special for you.
>>
>>38675334
And?

I'm 24 years old and I haven't had a birthday celebration since I was around 12 I think. Every single birthday of mine since then has been spent alone in my room.
>>
>>38675368
I was in your situation last year. Nobody told me happy birthday. It was the lowest point in my life. I cried myself to sleep that night. Since then I just been keeping friends left and right, even people I can't stand. I force myself to have conversation with strangers. You'll build up a circle, and that circle will grow.

There is hope brother.
>>
>>38675365

lol thanks

yeah, i know it can be worse, but little landmarks in your life like this tend to break you out of the rut long enough to wonder where it all went wrong
>>
>>38675315
Are you me O.o

Story time:
>never went to my high school prom
>never held a girls hand
>last year a girl in my english class showed remote interest in me, always smiled when we crossed paths
>never had much conversation but now I'm realizing she might have been a perfect grill for me
pls let me date alaska girl :^(
>>
>>38675324
Thank you, no. I can't ask that.
>>
Was looking around for the natty truth and that nattyornot website got me all depressed on what I can accomplish or not...
It doesn't matter that much because I really enjoy going to the gym and releasing some stress/feeling stronger but I would really like to know the truth about the natty limit and some examples
>>
>>38675390

and what?

you know how it feels - are you suggesting it's not a big deal?
>>
>>38675391
>lowest point of his life and crying himself to sleep because no one told him happy birthday

jesus fuckin christ, this board.
>>
>>38675391

maybe. maybe not. i generally prefer to be alone, but days like this make me a little more reflective... like am i going to look back on this time when i'm 70 and wish i made that effort?

glad it worked out for you
>>
>>38675416
He didn't say it was the lowest point in his life because nobody said birthday, just that this all occurred at the lowest point in his life.

Worst part of this board is that people feel the need to be assholes like you.
>>
File: 1465185974162.jpg (77KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465185974162.jpg
77KB, 534x640px
Take comfort in knowing you're not alone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ1EmPOE_k
>>
>>38675400
Anon, I want to at least pay a month of your gym membership because of what you're doing for your parents. I was in your situation with my mother when she was battling cancer. Towards the end, I had to help carry her from bed, to the bathroom, give her medicine, put her in the hospice bed that they wheeled in. I was right in front of her when she took her last breath, and when the ambulance came and took her away to the morgue. I was 17 when this all happened. I didn't get a chance to cry, or show any emotion until after the funeral, alone in my room, because everyone else needed me to be there.

If all you want is to be able to lift weights in a gym, if that's how you want to spend what little free time you have, I want you to be able to do it, without sacrificing what little you cherish to be able to do it. For what you're doing, you deserve much, much more.
>>
File: 1423008686786.jpg (48KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1423008686786.jpg
48KB, 500x410px
>>38675334
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!! I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU, YES YOU, RIGHT NOW IN MY UNIVERSITY DORM HERE IN CALIFORNIA

HANG IN THERE DUDE!!!! HBD!!!
>>
>>38669827
In Grad school, teaching, that's something right?
>>
File: pepe australia.jpg (19KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
pepe australia.jpg
19KB, 228x221px
>guy at the gym tells me I'm looking good
>say t-thanks
>he says no homo
>tfw can't even get a guy to hit on me
>>
>>38673905
Just wait five years and become a lawyer/doctor k.
>>
>>38675551
Better buy a blacklight so you can make sure they've washed 5 years of tyrones cum off
>>
File: 1326932210721.jpg (23KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1326932210721.jpg
23KB, 620x465px
>>38675284
there's no value to anyones complaints

it's all 100% subjective and anonymous

but your comment is still worse you're actually complaining about other people complaining kys
>>
>>38675455
Dude, my heart breaks for you. To have to deal with that at such a young age must have been... Unspeakable. Your courage and strength are boundless, serkku. You're an awesome person.

I'm at least in my 30s and spent years in the medical field, so this is almost routine for me to see my parents like this.

I'm honestly very grateful to you for your offer. You've shown me a kindness *people I fucking know in real life* have not but you earned your money and you should keep it.

Like I said in a post elsewhere here, if I have to, I will pawn my shortwave radio.
>>
>>38669827
I'm considering an hero for real. I'm no kv and I don't have social anxiety issues nor anything weird. But I'm struggling with finding a purpose for this shit.
>>
>>38675597
Go travel. Or make excuses on why you can't and stay miserable.
>>
>>38675597

This is the most noble reason to kill yourself. I'm working my way through an existentialist book right now and enjoying it. I've been doing well these past two weeks, but overall if things keep going like they have been this past year I'm planning on killing myself next summer.

Also since everyone is saying "Go travel." I did, last spring. Through Europe. It was very nice. I still want to kill myself.
>>
>used to be 350lbs
>now teetering at 200lbs, under it some days over it other days (like today when I'm bloated from being depressed and drinking)
>body fucked up from a lifetime of being a fat fuck
>shoulders, hips always hurting
>tfw my ma sent me a box of shirts, try and put them on
>they're all fucked up and stretched out weird because of my past super-rounded shoulders, that have been getting better
>tfw still a kissless virgin
>tfw still a loner with no friends
>tfw hate myself just as much as I ever have
>tfw look at myself in the mirror and think I'm just as fat as I've ever been
>tfw it seems like the only thing that's changed is how much my body hurts

Sometimes I wish I would've killed myself back when I was 350lbs.
>>
>>38675595
We don't want you to pawn it homie
We want you to worry about one less thing
>>
I'm not gonna make it lads im almost 30 and never had a gf and my lifts are garbage
>>
>>38675633
It's not the lack of scenery. I run and lift to be able to perform as a mountaineer. I've seen shit and probably there's a lot of beutifull things that I'll never get to see. I'm not supposed to be miserable. I have a prettie normie life. The thing is, I just can not find a way to find happyness anymore. I feel miserable just by living, not by the lack of something. The prospect of enduring this for no reason seems pointless to be honest
>>
>have no friends, no gf
>pretty much dedicated my life to self improvement (other than 4chan and watching shows)
>all my goals are on track and im making improvements
>lately been getting impatient and frustrated with my results, i want my next goal to be done now
>feel like im getting old and losing time even though im 20
>Watching people in uni have the times of their lives while im slaving away to reach that point
>>
>>38675675
How old/tall are you? I'm 19 and I'm working my weight down from around 350lbs
>>
>>38675699
>>38675648
>blah blah I have traveled and done amazing stuff bro trust me what i do right now is totally fine i am just unhappy! xDD

Good riddance, just do so that way the resources you use can go towards someone who wants to be productive.
>>
>>38675678
You'd probably hate me if you knew me in real life. I'm a Red Wings fan.
>>
I'm fucking RAVENOUS.

I started lifting two weeks ago; tomorrow/Monday will be the start of my third week. I'm only ~150lbs at 6'0" so while I've been eating well and much better than normal, I'm also not calorie counting or any of that since I know I need to bulk. Today, I had four pieces of salmon, a protein shake and a protein bar, and technically had some chicken tenders last night (more like early early this morning). My stomach is pretty bloated but I still want to consume ALL THE FOOD FUCK WHY AM I SO GLUTTONOUS
>>
>>38675714
5'10, 21, started losing weight at 19 too.

If you've been fat all your life, prepare yourself for disappointment and suffering for a long time.
>>
>>38675595
Thanks, man.

I've seen your posts multiple times, and i want you to know that no matter what you might be feeling at the time, you're one hell of a guy. It takes someone of considerable character to do what they do for someone on a daily basis, for no benefit to themselves. I don't care how much time you spent in the medical field, nothing prepares you for seeing people you grew up with, looked on as invincible, struggling in front of you.

A few days ago, I read one of your posts saying that once your parents are gone, that you won't have a reason to continue living. When the day comes, and I hope it isn't for a time to come, I really hope you reconsider it. You've been through too much in your life, done too many good things, suffered through too many hardships to just give up like that. You're going through the hardest period someone can go through, and I firmly believe you'll be able to make it, anon.

Even though we'll never meet with each other, and we're typing on an anonymous image board, I'm proud of you. If everyone had a heart like yours, the world would be a paradise to live in.
>>
>>38675727

Lol I could greentext the shit in my life but I'm sure it wouldn't be good enough for you.

You clearly don't have any understanding of depression if you really think it's as simple as
>go travel

I don't know why you bother trying to 'give advice' if you aren't going to listen to the people you're giving it to. No need to be an asshole, bro.
>>
>>38675675
You still have plenty of things to do, so forget about killiing yourself. Keep on cutting, go lurke some nice and interesting podcasts that help you forget about everything and walk or jog listening to them. History podcasts are very fun btw. Get fitter and become interesting at the same time. Mirrors lie. It's all about the lighting and the pose
>>
>>38672787
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>38675762
Don't respond to shitposters.
>>
>29* pounds
>smol lifts
>live with mother and brother
>losing hair at 27
>Working dead end gas station Job
>some old woman stole fuel today and MPs boss is prolly gonna be mad

Life is rad
>>
>>38675727
>the resources you use can go towards someone who wants to be productive
Believe me I'm a very functional part of society. I produce a lot, and if I'm not here, chances are the resources that I consume (which are mostly very specific and priced items) wouldn't benefict but a little percentile of the population. I don't want to sound like an asshole, I don't consider myself one. But what are you implying? That the lack of my carbon print is going to benefit you in some way? Would you benefit of the ice axes I left behind? Would you benefit of my watches, my house, my car? No. You wouldn't.
>>
File: 1463988954664.png (151KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1463988954664.png
151KB, 374x363px
How do I go from talking to a girl to asking her out?
>>
>>38675705
i know these exact fucking feels. i just don't know whether i should work less or whether that would just make me feel worse
>>
>>38675762
I've dealt/deal with severe depression and can assure you I have an understanding of it. "go travel" is synonymous with "go change something in your life that is radical in order for you to better yourself". That's how I and many others battle depression and unhappiness, you need to change yourself radically. You cant do the same daily routine and expect different results.

And actually, helping your depression sometimes can be as simple as go travel, or go to some event/club/social thing. I won't be surprise if you respond with another reason why I just don't understand you or whatever.

>>38675793
posting on 4chan for validation about wanting to kill one's self is the definition of shitposting senpai
>>
>>38675742
>iktfb
>also lost 100lbs~
>everyone's either telling me how good I look or telling me to stop losing so much weight and eat "unhealthy" for once
>Have huge body image issues, can barely ever accept a compliment, have become obsessed with my loose skine + gyno
>Spent the past two months intensely training and eating perfectly,now im on the last 10 or so pounds of my "cut"
>dunno what I'm gonna do when I hit my goal weight

Such is life when you've spent your formative years as a disgusting fat shit.
>>
File: 1435417643985.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435417643985.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>got shitfaced at huge party as kissless virgin
>chubby below average girl i met that night (beer goggles) made out with me and took me somewhere out of view to keep going
>made out for a really long time and forgot to escalate past feeling up her back and ass
>leaves to go back to party
>can't convince her to stay
>tfw couldn't even get taken advantage of right
>>
>>38675761
Welp, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in many, many years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddd, I'm actually fucking crying right now. Thank You... I finally fucking remember I can cry. It took a stranger on a Siamese Vexilollogy Board to make me feel again.

I wish you nothing but the best, also, Anon.
>>
>>38675705
I know that feel anon

Just keep pushing forward, making small achievements every day. Remember to appreciate each day, because if you wait until the things you're hoping for one day you'll wake up and realize you've wasted so much of your life. Do what makes you happy buddy :)
>>
>>38675762
I'm diagnosed with manic depression and I hate how you whiney fuckers always resort to wahh you just don't understand my pain. Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>38675818
You don't ask her out. You tell her something like "hey, there's this (whatever) that you might like, how about we go on (whatever day)". If she says she is bussy that day, but she can go on this other day, then you are set. If she says she can't go that day and nothing else, you tell her "Ok, then call me if you are interested I'd really like to go with you". Period. That's as far as you go. If she doesn't calls in the next 3 days, you move on.
>>
File: seriouslyman.jpg (30KB, 321x384px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyman.jpg
30KB, 321x384px
>>38675818
>'Weekend plans?'
>...
>'Sounds good, how about we grab a bite on X day?'
>>
>>38675315
>I just hate how far ahead in the game literally everyone else I know is

I know this feel.
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (109KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
109KB, 724x844px
>>38675315
>no one told you when to run
>you missed the starting gun
>>
>>38671222
man the shittiest part about this isn't that you're lying, it's that a lot of people live lives like this. Fuck everything. Some fucking kid drove a rolls royce to school. That is a HALF MILLION dollar car, before you get the good options.
>>
>>38675831
>in order for you to better yourself
So you are actually projecting
>>
File: barrons got a gun.jpg (28KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
barrons got a gun.jpg
28KB, 480x352px
>>38675742
>>38675832

>tfw your mom keeps telling you you look really good
>>
>>38675832
I'm down to 190-200 depending on the day.

I was going good for a while, but depression at still being a friendless loner virgin + depression at how fucked my body is + stress from job training has left me slacking with the gym and not meeting my calorie limits.

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>38675881
>>38675831

Be that as it may, you guys still don't need to be assholes when someone's clearly having a hard time. Seems a whole lot more pathetic to come into a thread with depressed and suicidal people and call them "whiney fuckers" than to just be one of these people.

Happy lifts senpai.
>>
>>38675932
It's simple willful ignorance; an unwillingness to accept that one could ever be wrong about something in their lives. Unfortunately, this will continue unabashed as long as that behavior is consistently enabled and encouraged by given attention.
>>
>>38675924
Just you wait 'til when a girl is showing obvious interest, but you're so used to being undesirable that you can barely comprehend it.

Then, as always, she loses interest and finds someone else, and you start the cycle anew.
>>
>>38675932
What are you talking about, I gave him a paragraph of advice>>38675831

And on the contrary, I think it's even more pathetic to post about wanting to kill yourself and seeking validation for it. On 4chan.
>>
I'm 89kg and 182cm, making my BMI 26.9. My goal is losing 2-3 more kg.

Is that a good weight to stop and start lifting to built up muscle and reduce fat %?
>>
>>38675967
No. You need to cut and cardio your shit until you are at least 80. 89 at that height is fat af
>>
>Good looking guy, yet 21 year old virgin
>Getting a shitty tech degree from a city school becuz poor
>Friends wont let me join their programming group because i dont attend a private uni
>Alcoholic parents who are miserable to live with
>I immedietely shoot down any girl with a slight interest in me because I know that Im not good enough for anyone
>No drivers license, which makes me an automatic loser where I live
>Just watching all the people I know progress their lives, while I've done nothing but sit in my room all my life

>I've blamed my parents most of my life but realize that its all on me. Lifting is the only time of day where I dont hate myself
>>
>>38669827
My dog's hernia got really bad.
He's only 7...
>>
>>38669827
> Always tried to score with +8s
> Always failed
> depress mode on
> meet this 6/10
> goofy, cute, slim yet not fit girl
> ask her out
> she said she would like to, but cant since she had to take care of her younger sister and some kids ( she's 23 )
> took it as a deadshot, and said meh
> that same night we skyped and she actually were acting mom core on those kids
> Told me she do wanted to go to the movies with me, but was shy I would feel weird with her sister around.
> wtf.exe
> We have talked non stop and already arranged a date this week.
I think our problem is not that we cant get a gf at all, but we aim for instagram whores, when theres also cute and simple girls all around.
> This girl myself I think with some make over can get to be a solid 8, but i really no longer digg on her looks at all.
the moment you stop aiming for a instagram model with a descent lifestyle wich I surely know some exists but aint as common as the internet shows, and take something more basic and simple you just get happy, its not always to pick the best looking ones, but the one that makes you feel less lonely.
Keep it up anons, we all are gonna make it ! :)
>>
>>38675315
>lagged behind friends and family
Checkin' in bros. If i could go back and nail high school, i would. If my children start to show signs of disinterest in their education i'm going to fucking bitch slap them, get them the tutoring they need and enforce how fucking important high school education is.
>>
I dunno, I feel grateful for the things I have but at the same time I'm getting a bit fed up with the garbage that's happened. Every 3 years something big and progressively worse happens. Last year my brother killed himself.

Ever since then I've just felt numb from life. My interest in lifting has gone downhill, I completely fucked up a semester of uni and since then I've just not taken any classes. I work a shit job in a warehouse (that does pay well for what it is), I don't even know what I like doing anymore. My life is the definition of boring. I don't do anything. No friends, no events, nothing ever happens at my job, I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I tried getting counselling but it just didn't help at all. I tried to explain my problems and the answers I received are the exact same thoughts I had when I asked myself the same questions. There's obvious explanations and answers for these things but it's hard for me to articulate why it's hard to actually do anything about it.

I need a new job and I'm trying to start my proper career, went for an interview last week but I haven't heard anything back yet despite them assuring me they'll be in contact.

I worry about myself because I feel like I'm at that stage where I just don't care anymore. I find it hard to care about anything. Not trying to sound like an edgelord.
>>
File: death1.png (1MB, 971x613px) Image search: [Google]
death1.png
1MB, 971x613px
>>38671592
>think you're at rock bottom
>IT GETS WORSE
>>
>>38676034
Pretty sad bro, but if you are good looking guy and you haven't get laid it's on you.

>I immedietely shoot down any girl with a slight interest in me because I know that Im not good enough for anyone
Well that's where you fail. Your ego is too big. You seem to imply that you can predict what other people think of you. We don't share the same mindset, we would be like bees or ants, and the fashion industry would collapse. Let the girls and people find out by themselves if you deserve a chance or not. Don't decide for them.
>>
>>38676070
No girl will ever show interest in me

I'd date one 4 clicks below me at this point
>>
File: image.png (222KB, 475x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222KB, 475x253px
>got a raise
>just got out of a five year long relationship that was going to shit with a girl that started to go off the deep end of tumblr bullshit
>now free to do whatever the fuck I want
>now able to go to the gym and hang out with my bros without hearing her bitch about it
>never have to hear about MUH PATRIARCHY ever again
>don't have to deal with her getting personally offended over every minor little thing
>can watch my Chinese cartoons in peace
>special collectors edition Spicy Wolf light novel is coming out and I got in on the first 2000
>new LN soon and hope for a new series following Myuri
>got into Overwatch and was able to reconnect with some long lost childhood friends
>free to fuck sluts for a couple of years if I want
>getting some new guns in a trade and coming out on top
>hunting season starts soon
>fall and winter are just around the corner so I'm getting ready to shift into MAXIMUM COMFY
>gonna hit on cute snow bunnies at the skii resort this winter
>Hillary fucking fainted at the 9/11 memorial today and effectively killed her campaign

Couldn't be better.
>>
>>38674071
its okay man. college isn't a race. just focusing on finishing. You can do lots of stuff with an accounting degree but you MUST finish. Also try going to school counseling. i know it sounds gay but it really helped me man. Good luck!
>>
>>38671539
Maybe she wasn't hot
>>
>>38671114
It kills me I cant be there to help you brah...
>>
>>38676139
Thanks. I panicked and almost took a Paypal offer from another Anon.

Got to remember I have to do this on my own.
>>
>>38676101
Do this, get a descent hair cute, not those faggy trendy ones.
get yourself an avarage to go outfit, try tinder but instead on go full retard mode trying to bang her act as his friend, show no sexual interest at all , like you got other options but you pick her as a good company.
>inb4 white knight
You wont bang her but try to get into a circle, the more you socialize and learn to orbit as an avarage person and not a desperate one, the easier it gets to make friends, at one point theres desperate girls too trying to catch something , just not too scary/weird.
c'mon anon.
>>
>>38676155
You got this anon. Senpai stronk
>>
>Lost 20k in need-based scholarships because of Jewish financial aid office
>Transmission went out in car
>have enough money for two out of these three: tuition, food, medication.

Fuck the US education system and big pharma
>>
File: jfk if only you knew.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
jfk if only you knew.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>38676091
>>
>>38676070
>tfw asked an 4-5/10 out on a date
She stood me up
Well I guess /fit/ was wrong. Im at best a 3.
>>
>>38670660
You're right! It will be over soon! Hand in there! We're all gonna make it, anon. You can do it.
>>
>>38671222
I'm glad you're enjoying life and I don't resent you for being happy and wealthy while I am neither of those things. I do think that the system that gave you that stuff is bad but that has more to do with starving kids and impoverished workers than jealousy. Anarchy is the way to go, pal. Capitalism and the state are lame as fuck.
>>
File: LbDUJDk.jpg (31KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
LbDUJDk.jpg
31KB, 300x450px
>>38669827
I'm trying my best. Just one day at a time
>>
File: 88c.jpg (15KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
88c.jpg
15KB, 673x625px
I am in a never ending cycle of cucking myself out of gains.

>Wake up depressed so I eat filth (not a lot, but enough)
>Get motivation throughout the day
>Run and lift at night
>Eat a healthy dinner
>Tell myself i'll do better tomorrow
>Cycle repeats

Also, I just want to hold a girls hand and talk to her knowing she actually cares about me.
>>
>>38674836
>I'm with the girl I'd like to end up with later in life but I feel like I met her too early. I'm scared I'll regret not going out and meeting girls and enjoying myself.

That is such a stupid reason.

>She doesn't want kids either and that's a pretty big thing for me

Ok, maybe you're right. That's a pretty important topic and if you two don't agree on it, it will cause a lot of trouble.
>>
>finally have sex with asexual gf after 2+ years of no intimacy
>awesome, but not guarantee it'll ever happen again, so very stressed
>taking the lsat in two weeks, worried i won't do well
>hate my job, but worried i won't be getting enough hours to live in my expensive ass college town
>struggling to make time for fitness now that the semester is in full swing

not doing too bad but could be better desu
>>
>>38676464
The only woman that will ever love you is your own mother. True for every man out there.
>>
>>38670655

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
>>
>>38671029

never say no to free cash. plus the study results might be interesting.
>>
>>38671222
Piss off cunt.
>>
>>38676501
>sex with asexual gf after 2+ years of no intimacy
What the fuck
>>
>>38671683
In fields like bio, you have to be very good to get good jobs.
>>
>>38676501
>>finally have sex with asexual gf after 2+ years of no intimacy
youd think shed fuck you just to get you off occasionally, even if she doesnt enjoy it. or at least let you fuck other girls.
>>
>>38672916
Yikes. You need to talk to her about that.
>>
>Girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago
>Left me for someone else
>Felt like shit for awhile, got very low
>Now at a more steady medium I guess
>My grandma fell ill or something today I guess, not really sure what exactly happened, but a few relatives are now coming in to help out so I guess it doesn't seem too good

But I got a job interview tomorrow, I really hope it goes well, sick of not having a job and especially sick of constantly being rejected from places.
There's also this girl who works at this restaurant near me, I recently became very interested in her, I talked to her the other day, found out she goes to the same college as me on the same days. When I left she told me she'd see me Monday, not as a serious thing I'm sure, but it still made me feel kinda good, don't think I'll get to see her however as I practically have to run out of class and go to the interview, but hopefully Wednesday, I'll definitely be looking for her
I hope I'm able to get that job, it'd make my Grandma really happy I'm sure
>>
>>38675250
>did 2pl8 deadlifts for 5x5, new PR
You're not supposed to deadlift that much. It's risky because of the back stress, iirc.
>>
File: Are-you-lonely.jpg (99KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-lonely.jpg
99KB, 720x380px
>I went to her Facebook page again tonight
>even though I knew it would only hurt
>and it did
>her and her boyfriend tag eachother every day
>hes an obvious beta, their entire relationship is based around pokemon go
>no matter how much I lift she still doesn't love me
>she never will
>she never did

Hold me tonight /fit/
And tomorrow we can make gains
>>
>plate dispenser at gym is out of order
Atleast they gave out free 1 hour mirror time vouchers.
>>
File: 1459734948486.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459734948486.png
58KB, 900x900px
>January
>ready to go to college
>the second i'm left to my dorm i break down and have an anxiety attack like never before
>for those who never had one, basically you feel like you're actually going to die, start acting irrational, crying, total depersonalization
>call my family and say i'm dropping out
>they can't convince me to stay even for a week
>get home after a week of laying in my room waiting
>get a job as a dishwasher
>so this is why people go to college
>work there for a month as best i can, get scolded for being too quiet and slow
>they put me on "probation"
>get pissed off and say i'm putting in my 2 weeks notice
>try and think of what i'm going to do next
>NEET it up for 3 months, parents not happy, neither am i
>go see doctor for the first time concerning depression
>prescribed lexapro
>then prescribed risperdol+welbutrin
>then prescribed lamictil+welbutrin
>been a fucking ride with the first 2's side effects, now is pretty ok
>hands start hurting, especially left
>go to physical therapist
>you might have carpal tunnel but it would be rare at your age
>all that time spent on the computer/vidya is catching up to me
>find out left wrist was fractured skateboarding, which i'm shit at
>find out i have carpal instability
>also discover i don't have hemorrhoids like i thought was causing pain and bleeding for years now, but a fucking anal fissure
>go to qt3.14 doctor and have her stick her finger in my ass to check
>get this cream and put it up your ass 3x a day
>oh and this may never heal, sorry
>get a job at a small grocery store
>don't even last 5 fucking days before they fire me for being shit at the cash register (was an old manual one, no barcodes nothing)
>whatever, same day go and apply to a pizza place
>get hired
>been working there 2 months part time
>it's alright
oh yeah and i'm your typical friendless KV
Going to community college this semester. My main priority right now is to make friends. Too bad I'm an unlikable piece of shit.
>>
>>38675163

Hey, at least someone thought you were hot enough to roofie.
>>
>>38676904
You need some bros. Friends will make you feel better. Or play an mmo?
>>
>>38676952
Any MMO's even worth getting into anymore? I played WoW from Vanilla-MoP with the same core group but we all gave up around the same time. I'd like to play an MMO again but they all seem really shit.
>>
>>38671114

I remember what this was like. First I was helping my mom take care of my dad while he had terminal cancer. When he passed, she had a mental breakdown and her psychosis flared up again. So I took care of her until she became too ill to take care, and she ran off. I assume she's dead.

I feel empty inside.
>>
No depressed and still looking for work.
>>
>>38676952
I know, man. I have friends on the internet, a couple I've known for 4+ years. But it's not the same as IRL. I've been a loner for most of my life, last time I had friends was in senior year of HS. the couple times i got to hang out with them were the best times of my life, which is sad, but true.
4chan and internet forums/MMOs have replaced real life friends for me for a long time now and I've forgotten what it's like to have them.
>>38676991
WoW, FFXIV, Tera is what I see my online lads playing. OSRS if you're a memer, EvE if you're autistic, GW2 if you have low standards kek
>>
Just back at college and lifting a bit less then I was doing in the summer. I feel my arms getting slightly weaker and my 6 pack has gone into a 4 pack.

Diet is fluctuating from a healthy diet to a decent diet because I can't afford the best food.

Got a girlfriend but having trouble balancing marching band, working out and spending time with her.

Life is okay at the moment. Wish the gym was open now desu.
>>
>>38671476

Did you mean he needs help and can't pull himself out of this alone?

And yeah, it's impossible to diagnose someone over the Internet but what you described sounds like disassociation / depersonalization. You should seek professional help (psychiatrist/therapist).
>>
>>38671611

this. at least you feel real human emotions. once you get help and start to improve, you'll start to feel the human emotions that are good too.

despite all the psychiatrists/psychologists are a meme shit on here, clinical help has advanced a long way and will only get better. it DOES help. a lot.
>>
>>38669827
Man I don't know what the fuck is going on but lately it's been worse than ever. Health issues, mental issues, lonely as fuck. I feel like I just don't have it in me to fix everything that needs fixing in my life right now.
>>
>>38671030
>>38671069
Eat more fibers. Guessing you guys do already though, if not what the the fuck are you doing nigger eat oats. Drink more water. Shit more often and wash your ass after you shit.
>>
>>38671791

you need professional help
>>
>>38672135

jesus you're gonna end up dead or in rehab if you keep going down that route. is there drug counseling available to help you?
>>
>>38677015
>that list of games

Well I guess I'll just stick to being a healslut in Overwatch and tending to my comfy farm in Stardew Valley.
>>
>>38676841
we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>38671791
Smh senpai you cant judge yourself based on others. There will always be people smarter than you and better than you at basically everything you do. Its all about doing it for yourself and being the best YOU can be, no matter how cheesey that sounds
>>
>>38672135
Anon i care about you. There is nothing shameful, drugs are a powerful entity. Ive been in and out of addiction for a few years ans its hard 2 get long term sober motivation. Just try to lift as much as possible, it helps naturally produce a lot of dopamine that your body is so unnaturally depleted of. If you cant get off addy for a while take your time, but morphine will quickly take over your life since it so heavily modifies your neurochemistry.
>>
>>38675841
If you're going to pawn the radio I swer me fucken nan I'll hook u in the gabber u fucking cunt. Refusing help when someone is offering it isn't a virtue, he's doing it because he WANTS to not because he has to. You're denying him the ability to do something that would make him (and if you'll swallow your ego a bit) and yourself better.
>>
>>38672705
Don't online date, it's stupid
>>
>>38672787
Idiot
>>
>>38673905
Its only 3 weeks in. You have all of college ahead of you. I only banged one girl all freshman year and then 8 last year. Junior year has been slow but only because ive been studying more than going out. Dont worry tho anon, like I said, you have lots of time
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 639x628px
I think I'm somewhat autistic
my life is pretty good atm except my car is broken (car enthusiast) and that makes me feel like my life is shit. But I know it isn't. Once it gets fixed I'll be happy again though because I'm going to the gym again, making music, building my car and shit like that so it's good I Geuss. I'm not sure why I'm posting this.
>>
Trying to waste less time here so I get shit done. Obviously I'm failing at this.
>>
>>38675334
Hey happy bday
>>
File: AHMED.png (55KB, 633x286px) Image search: [Google]
AHMED.png
55KB, 633x286px
>gf of 3 years cheated on me last year
>been on and off with girls since then
>jumped into a relationship a bit too quickly to fill the void and effectively broke up with someone who was emotionally unstable over the phone
>been on 3 dates with a really cool girl over the past month, taking it slow and hopefully seeing her Wednesday
>all we've done so far is kiss which seems kinda weird to me but it's nice getting to know someone before smashing them
>also just about to buy my first flat in two weeks

brehs
>>
>>38669827

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8NVLq2fGLc
>>
File: 1473401954315.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473401954315.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Thank you for asking, OP

> 29
> horrible breakup 6 years ago which i'm probably still not over yet
> average body
> lifting for two years
> eat like a hambeast because i just love fast + junkfood so much
> hardly see gains because of shit eating habits
> only two friends from childhood which both have kids already and live further away
> hard time making new friends
> working as IT guy so not much social interaction there either
> want company but also hate company
> spend most of my time playing league or wow with my two buddies because its the only form of social interaction i still have with them
> generally unhappy, even tho im not doing too bad in life
> have nothing to look forward to
> wanna get into lots of hobbies, mainly music, but no motivation for whatsoever
> its just fucking easier to sit down in fron of the pc and numb my mind with vidya
> antidepressants killing any libido i ever had but not doing much beside that

I stopped lifting a month ago because I just can't be bothered anymore.
It's the only thing I was able to stick to but it's just been a massive chore lately. The funs gone.

On the bright side I've gotten a place for a psychotherapy in about 4 months, which is literally my last straw.
>>
>>38672705
>>38672717
Online dating is totally fine and I know a bunch of people that are in healthy relationships through it.

Just hop on Tinder, OKCupid or Plenty of Fish, be confident, have a laugh, meet new people.

The funnest part about dating is just hanging out with strangers, getting to know them and seeing if it works. If you don't force anything there is no downside other than it might cost you a bit, but it's worth it imo.

>source
Been on 30+ dates this year after being dumped last summer (suck my dick Abi, that holiday money you thought we didn't get back? I kept all 3 grand you cheating fuck)
>>
>>38672705
>>38677397
>>38677618
Online dating is a massive shitfest if you're looking for actual relationship material.
OKC is your best bet there.
Best advice I can give you is to do it on a regular basis and not to have any expectations at all.
>>
>>38675334
Happy b-day pal
>>
>>38675390
Late happy 24th b-day, friendo.
>>
File: reddit problem.jpg (35KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
reddit problem.jpg
35KB, 500x350px
is there a decent subreddit for someone who actually wants help?

I'm just angry at myself all the time for being a loser
>30+
>casual job of an 18 year old
>living in an apartment my parents bought me

I need some guidance in a lot of things obviously.
>>
>>38678123
probably /r/advice

then again i'd suggest you google for some forums who explicitely deal with stuff you suffer from

can also recommend professional therapy. depending on where you live it might even get paid by healthcare.
>>
>>38678514
I live in Australia

I think I need a GP to give me a referral to see a counsellor if I want it covered by Medicare

Then again I could just ask and if they say no then it's nothing lost

thanks anon
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.