[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a six pack. Diet vs work out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: six-pack-abs-1[1].jpg (115KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
six-pack-abs-1[1].jpg
115KB, 426x282px
Getting a six pack, how much of it comes down to diet and how much comes down to exercise?

I am a lean dude but I have belly fat. This belly fat hides my lower abs. Sometimes, when I drop some weight, I can see all the six pack, but usually I can only see the upper two, or upper four.

I was thinking that no matter how much I exercise my abs, they won't be visible if I don't burn that fat. So is there any point in exercising abs in order to get a six pack? Why not just burn that belly fat? You can get the six pack without exercising them if you burn the fat, so why would I waste my time doing that when I can work out some other, more important parts of my body?. What do you think?
>>
how about you do both and decide the percentage after you get em?
>>
ever seen those cringe pics of emo twinks on facebook that are skinny as fuck and have no abs? that's what happens when you burn fat and don't work out your abs

you don't necessarily have to isolate your abs but it only takes maybe 15 minutes at the end of a workout or the start one it, so why not just do it? i do it daily along with other abdominal wall strengthening for boxing and i can tell you it's just as much exercise if not more than diet

try kai greene's ab routine, it works pretty well for me and it should for you too

x30 crunches
x20 side crunches without moving leg and then 10 with moving leg
x20-25 leg raises
x20 elbow to knee alternating crunches

2-3 rounds, and then at the end do about 20-30 back crunches and stretch your lower back

i can guarantee within around a week or two you'll notice a difference
>>
>>38668773
how about you read the fucking sticky and find out since the answer is explicitly stated

>>38669460
don't enable lazy retards
>>
>>38669494
you're the fucking lazy retard telling somebody to go read the sticky

don't tell me what to do you nigger
>>
>>38669558
>You're lazy for not spoonfeeding me!

I thought summer was over.
>>
>>38669460
well the sticky says otherwise
>>
>>38669858
Almost no homework the first days.
>>
>>38668773
>Why not just burn that belly fat?
The body doesn´t work like that u can decrease your fat on your stomach not alone. u can only decrease the bodyfat percentage as a whole, which results in less fat overall.

normally u train your abs by doing other exercises automatically, but maybe do some sets for abs when you do some cardio
>>
>>38668773
diet correctly to drop your body fat, the general public need single figures to see abs.

Some can get away with a higher percentage but most need below 10% so toughen up with what you're eating
>>
>>38669858
Classes started a month ago for me, on my birthday actuallly
>>
>>38668773
The smaller the abs the thinner the fat layer will need to in order to show the shape of the muscle. Making the muscles grow larger causes their shape to be easier to see as they will bulge further out so that's one advantage of ab training.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.