[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people follow and listen to this big titted monster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why do people follow and listen to this big titted monster?
>>
>>38668338
When you're a noob, you don't know how to differentiate between good amd bad advice. That's why there are so many newfags doing retarded hogh volume brosplits and getting zero gains.

His routine actually isnt bad; he just has the worst genetics ever. Being a manlet on roids and having that total? Pathetic
>>
File: 8ydn8KW.jpg (102KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
8ydn8KW.jpg
102KB, 720x716px
Because he's a loudmouth douche and for some reason, it seems that people like to listen to loudmouth douches.

pic related because loudmouth douche
>>
>>38668419
his routine is basically just copy&paste from other routines with some added accessories. sure it's not bad but it's not like he revolutionized anything like he makes it sound most of the time.
>>
>>38668338
What's his name again?
>>
>>38668419
>muh genetics
>accusing others are noob
No you're such a fucking noob. He could look A LOT better if he cut but he didn't. he's like trying so hard on the lifting part but completely ignore the fact his diet, which is the main part of bodybuilding, is totally shit
>inb4 he trains for strength
Then stfu about your MUH GENETICS and live with your shit body that can diddly 5plates
>>
>>38668419

His routine is fucking dogshit, because it makes you lower the weight on the main compound movements, which should be your focus, so you can do the infinite accessories afterwords.
>>
>>38668419
But who looks at that and says "I want to look like that"
>>
>People don't realise he just a took a generic 5x5 routine and stuck accessories onto (beginners tend to complain about a lack of accessories so he is appealing to them)
>>
File: v7g6u9t.jpg (86KB, 666x628px) Image search: [Google]
v7g6u9t.jpg
86KB, 666x628px
>>38668420
>>
>>38668338
Why the fuck does he wear kids T-shirts? Artificial gains??
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.