[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best hypertrophy programs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472460490737.webm (712KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472460490737.webm
712KB, 640x640px
What are the best hypertrophy programs?
>>
Test Cyp 750mg/Week
Deca 500mg/Week
Dbol 100mg/day
X
14 weeks
>>
>>38659666
Checked.

I'm a grill who does not want a 5 inch clit, I can't pin.
>>
>>38659687
Anavar 10mg/day
X
4 weeks on 6 weeks off.

RIP in piece liver. Clit growth is seldom permanent unless you're a ham fisted ogre pinning test. It's usually limited to being swollen and sensitive whilst on cycle, goes back to normal after cycle is over.

t. My gf is running anavar
>>
>>38659652
Am I the only one who thinks that looks disgusting?
>>
German volume training.
>>
>>38659652

2 8
F R E E
R
E
E
P R O G R A M S
R
O
G
R
A
M
S
>>
>>38659734
poo in loo
>>
>>38659734
Looks sickeningly sweet to me, too many flavours as well.
>>
File: averagewomansreactiontoOP.gif (2MB, 340x305px) Image search: [Google]
averagewomansreactiontoOP.gif
2MB, 340x305px
>>38659687

L o n d o n
o o
n d
d n
o o
n o d n o L

any routine with 5-6 exercises with 3-4 sets and no more than 10 reps per set. You should be doing these with the idea that it's more important to maintain posture and form, slowly and controlled but fast enough to complete the movement.

>pace
movement forward/pause/movement back
1 0 1 or 2 0 1

Leg exercises are usually squats at 3 sets with 8-10 reps paired with accessory work such as hamstring and calf machines or exercises. As a girl do the abductor/adductor machine to tone out your hips and butt. It'll give you a nice round shape to your quads.

You don't really need a chest day but maybe do some light cable flies or incline if you want to fill out the upper part of your chest...should work for shit tits. Same with shoulders etc you don't want to be masculine, just build muscle...which is a requirement to shape up. You won't become "ripped" instantly by just building muscle it takes a long time.

Again, most girls/women want toned arms and a shapely torso...add oblique and core work because if you cut weight and don't build muscle it just looks like a skinner version of what you were at when I know you want the result of a more defined core.
>>
>>38659652
why did you post that webm
>>
>>38659896
It was either that one or mattie rogers failing a snatch. I wanted to use that one today.
>>
>>38659652
Muh genetics, i literally need little effort to grow my muscles up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.