[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into homeless, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: InTheEndItDoesntEvenMatter.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
InTheEndItDoesntEvenMatter.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
I dont want to go into too many details, but my older brother is a drug addict and assaulted me on multiple occasions throughout the years. My mom treats this NEET piece of shit like a king and even though she said she was gonna help me get a restraining order a few weeks ago, she gave him the key to the house. So I left. I have a job, a car, im enrolled at 2 community colleges, and $80 to last me till Thursday. I need to know what are good and cheap foods that break the bank or my waistline. I have access to a microwave at my work, but no stove. I can probably get a cooler to store some stuff.I already have some fruit, water, bread, and peanut butter in my car. Im trying to see I can get a Anytime Gym membership so i can get access to showers and gains(cardio fag btw). Any other advice for sleeping in my car since overnight sleeping in cars is illegal in my county would be helpful. Im making it, just in my own way.
>>
>>38658588

Eat leftovers at restaurants, sleep completely submerged under a neutral color blanket.
>>
>>38658588
gym membership to shower and stuff, sleep in car, rely on canned beans for protien and canned lentill soup. i know someone who did this for 4 years through college. then landed a pretty okay job and now does alright.
>>
>>38659454
actually most community colleges have a gym with a shower so you can just use that and save even more money. pbnj is a good bit of callories, canned shit doesn't go bad for long. if you get a cooler dont keep stuff in it for too long, maybe a week for bananas and stuff. try to stick to calorie dense food.

i can't help you on the sleep stuff. a good idea is to get onto highways that have rest areas, and sleep in cars there. no one bothers you because they assume you're doing a long distance trip.
>>
>>38658588
Go to a food bank.
>>
>>38658588
Why does Brendan Fraiser cry?
>>
>>38659707
He got fucked man
>>
>>38659246
My blanket is tan and white. My car interior is black. Fuck.
>>38659454
Just got a membership at YMCA because its near my school campus and opens early so I shoukd be ok for now
>>38659509
The showers on campus are under renovations including the track. Plus I think I have to do a physical and im sure im past the deadine for joining the gym there. I got the bread and pb so im glad im in the right direction. Ill switch from the $1 progresso to beans and lentil when I run out. Idk why but California(at least anywhere thats not NorCal) has probably 5 rest stops not counting vista points. Closest one is an hour away. Plus CHP checks on all cars parked off the shoulder to make sure they arent in an emergency.
>>
>>38658588
if you are good on the gas front, you can buy a bit of tuna cans. i lived on tuna cans bread and fresh vegs for about a month on the street.
if you live near a bathing beach they sometimes have proper showers.
you are going to need many socks and an access to laundry machine and drier.
>>
This guy gave up his home so he could afford steroids

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_cYAWnWwVgA
>>
Checkout homeless shelters in your area if you dont wanna sleep in your car/get some free meals and supplies. Go sign up for food stamps/other free government shit you might qualify for
>>
>>38658588
Brothers fight get over it snow flake
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.