[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTHTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1447702329770.jpg (73KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
1447702329770.jpg
73KB, 663x657px
Questions that don't deserve to be threads thread
>>
What could I order from online to fill in-between meals if I don't have a stove, oven, or access to a supermarket?
>>
>>38656810
21 stone in six weeks?
What the fuck.
>>
>stone

What the fuck this fantasy LARP harry potter nerd talk?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What is the weight of a long bar like this?
>>
>>38657038
Do you not have a scale? Hold it, weigh, put it down, weigh. subtract without from with number

voila
>>
>>38657038
>Local homosexual dies attempting bench press on a rickety makeshift footstool
>>
>>38656928
DNP is hell of a drug
>>
>>38657038
what the fuck is this bench, how wide are you?
>>
>>38657167
DNP?
>>
When I do planks, I sort of include stomach vacuums. Am I just fucking up my plank, or is this hybrid thinking okay?
>>
>>38656810
If there is anyone who is allowed to be fat its chefs.
>>
>>38657325
And Latvians.
>>
>>38657074
>>38657160
>>38657174
I just moved in to a new house... It's my roommate's.

No scale yet.

I was a bit confused when I saw it too
>>
>>38656810
that's 49lbs a week

bullshit
>>
>>38657038
There is no way that shit is rated for more than 300 pounds total. I mean at least it's good motivation because if you can't do the rep you die so that's always a good motivator.

Looks like a good bar tho desu so it's prob 43-44 pounds.
>>
>>38657269
Jet fuel in capsules. You'll lose a few pounds a week or die trying.
>>
Anyone else enjoy their own smell? I stopped using deodorant because I genuinely like to sniff my armpits
>>
>>38657460
Nothing implies that the picture was taken after 6 weeks. Maybe the friend stopped once he got the ball rolling
>>
>>38657525
Oh wow... Seems like it wouldn't be worth it, in a way...
>>
New to /fit/, started am exercise routine about 2 weeks ago.

Is it normal to not feel anything after a workout? I struggle and really feel my workout during but after theta no soreness or anything. I'm tired but i don't feel like i just got done working out.

I'm just worried its a sign im not gaining anything.
>>
>>38657620
You could try doing the last set until exhaustion. I'm no expert though
>>
>>38657617
no you can literally die trying several people have. you'll lose weight faster than a brand new jew camp
>>
>>38657620
soreness isn't a good thing, it's a sign of overtraining or bad form. as long as you're tired at the end of your workout and you've pushed yourself you're doing fine
>>
Is it possible to grow muscles without eating a shit load of calories? does it just take longer then or won't you be getting gains at al?
pls respond Im having a really hard time eating 3100 calories a day
>>
>>38657768
You don't need to eat fucking 3k calories a day unless you have been lifting for a long while you nerd.
>>
What are the best dumbbell exercises to pic related
>>
>>38656928
maybe after receiving the texts for 6 weeks, the fatty BEGAN to lose wight.
>>
>>38657674
I guess some people are desperate... Thanks for explaining.
>>
File: 1467686757311.jpg (62KB, 604x506px) Image search: [Google]
1467686757311.jpg
62KB, 604x506px
Where can I buy DNP? All the general sources are ded, and I have no idea where to buy it locally.
>>
>>38657864
>i guess some people are desperate
you must be new here, people will mutilate themselves and voluntarily reduce their lifespan to look a little bigger and lift a little more
>>
>>38656810
Is using a dildo as a guy gay?
>>
>>38657899
Nah man, a dildo represent a penis and a penis is a universal symbol for manliness so nothing gay about it.
>>
>>38657899
Only if you employ logical phallusy
>>
>>38657828
just lurk exrx.net
>>
>>38657880
sauce and ill tell you
>>
File: 1473205285022.jpg (13KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
1473205285022.jpg
13KB, 365x274px
>>38658272
http://imgur.com/a/2qVOU
Anon posted them a while back
Tell me where to get my magic cutting drugs now
>>
>>38658333
id hate to say it but reddit has some decent suppliers one of them being ScorpionDNP
>>
How hard is Bateman's body to achieve natty?
>>
>>38658427
it is doable if you train hard and eat healthy for like 2-3 years depending where you start from, then again everyone is different so it's pretty hard to say
>>
on ss/linear progession with accessories for 2.5 months:
>gained 5 kg
>gained strenght
>no change in looks. like none at all
wut is dis
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 500x357px
Poorfag who can't afford quality meat and would prefer to avoid eating it anyways. Hemp is too expensive. How sick will I get if I eat seitan, tamari(lysine)and oats(tryptophan), with a variety of vegetables?
>>
Does drinking a protein shake post-cardio do anything/is it good for gainz retention?

>>38658940
Are you cutting out eggs and dairy too? Like do you plan to basically only eat seitan, tamari, oats and vegetables
>>
What do you eat with your brown rice? Pretty much the only unhealthty thing in my diet except for beer has been jasmine rice.

I switched to brown rice recently and its so fucking dry. Sweet chili sauce is good but it has too much sugar. What sauce do you eat with brown rice?

I know beer is bad and I have been reducing my drinking a lot. The start of the uni semester isnt helping
>>
>>38658999
soy sauce bro

also put vegetables on top + sriracha
also make your rice better and cook it with more water so it isn't dry
>>
>>38658999
also triples
>>
>>38657891
I am new, but not new to the fitness industry, however, by desperation I mean overweight people specifically and their lack of discipline/motivation. I suppose lazy would've been a more suitable word. My apologies.
>>
>>38659008
is soy sauce good for gains? have to try that

sweet chili sauce is so fucking good but the sugar in it is too much
>>
>>38658994
I don't plan on cutting them out but can't depend on always having them available.
>>
>>38659024
You're probably not in the thread anymore but I'll bite anyways: soy is a much worse source of protein than people like to believe and will damage your gains if you eat it to excess. Given that seitan is the only source of protein you listed I wouldn't recommend it. You'll probably just end up skinnyfat. Eggs and dairy aren't that expensive and are well worth it if you need gains on no meat. Also invest in bulk whey powder from the internet if $ is a problem.

But yeah tldr is don't rely on soy for gains.
>>
How do I stop being a skeleton? I try to eat lots but it's so hard. Some days I am just not fucking hungry, and don't want meat
>>
>>38659616
Seitan is actually wheat gluten, the only soy would be from the tamari(soy sauce)
>>
Dear /fit/,

I like working out... but 4 more scoops? CMON
>>
>>38657038
It's 0lbs because the bar weight is only counted by ego lifters
>>
Alright ready to hop on gear because hit the wall. What do the actors use? It looks like actors like Christian bale and Chris Evans just hop on gear whenever they want a role and then just hop off when they don't care anymore. As a college student who wants to be a shredded cunt while here but will prob stop when I have a job in EE, I want something I can hop off when I get tired of bodybuilding with little repercussions.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.