[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tore pec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Mendelson.jpg (90KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Mendelson.jpg
90KB, 612x612px
I think I tore some muscle fibers in my fucking pec. I was benching 315 while my chest wasn't really fully recovered from the last session and I suddenly heard a cracking sounds in a quick succesion in my left pec.

Now it hurts when I contract the pec in any way. But there is no visible deformity in the pec or any swelling at all, yet....

Is it possible that I tore a muscle as a fucking natty? If I'm already tearing muscles, what the fuck am I gonna do when I hop on?

I'm really fucking shocked right now and idk what to do
>>
Go to a doctor. Don't be stupid.
>>
I also cannot really contract the fucking muscle, when I try it just hurts and doesnt contract and I don't really want to force it.
>>
>>38655090
>Is it possible that I tore a muscle as a fucking natty?

why the fuck is this relevant? are you trolling? If you aren't actually trolling....

>be me
>be in prison
>guy arrives, quite /fit/, he's a PT on the outside, got caught with a shitton of roids and has to do time
>we train together for a while
>one point we are doing dips
>"put this weightbelt on" strapped with a 45lb plate
>proceed to do weighted dips, literally hear an audible tear in my pec and feel excruciating pain
>stuck in my cell for 2 days, unable to get out of bed, cannot move, breathing, laughing, sneezing are the most painful things ever
>in jail so no doc
>do not really do anything, training again the next week, but chest is sore AF

It's been about 6 years since then, and I went to a physiotherapist last year who said I had a decent amount of fucked up scar tissue in my pectoral because of an injury that never healed well.

Do what you want, but that's my story. I still feel it to this day when I do flies and dips
>>
>>38655090
You should see a doctor. Or you can just leave it and let it tear again multiple times over the next few years until you can't do anything anymore like me.
>>
>>38655090
I did the exact same last friday brah. If it bruises, go to A&E asap and request an MRI scan because you suspect a pec tear.

If it's like mine and doesn't bruise, you probably only strained the tendons. Don't train chest for a week and you'll be fine. I'm back to training 225 already. Do not use a wide grip anymore, and don't flare the eblows.
>>
>>38655167
Being natty is relevant because this shit doesn't usually happen to a natty.

Thanks for sharing your story btw
>>
>>38655257
>>38655110
What's a doctor going to do to him other than throw painkillers at it and tell him to stop benching heavy. Or do you guys think he will be referred for an mri?
>>
>>38655305
>Being natty is relevant because this shit doesn't usually happen to a natty.

what in the actual fuck are you even going on about?

Are people on this planet seriously this retarded?

>you cannot injure yourself UNLESS you are on anabolic steroids

Do you now realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>38655305
Tears happen to anyone that lifts heavy even more so if you do stupid shit.
>>
>>38655305
Actually it's much easier to get an injury while roiding than natty.

When you roid your muscle grow extremely quickly but ligaments and tendons fall behind. Youre suddenly pushing a lot more weight than you were able to and it snaps them up.

Also roids dont do anything to heal injuries quicker, you need peptides or SARMs for that
>>
>>38655326
He's right about it not usually happening to natties.

Most natties don't lift heavy enough to put the pectorial major tendon at risk.

Anabolics allow you to gain rapid strength in the muscle, leaving your connective tissue behind, hence the injuries.
>>
>>38655349
>>38655367
So much bro science jesus Christ
>>
>>38655398
No mate, just science.
>>
>>38655367
dunno im natty and I've torn a pectoral doign weighted dips and a bicep while doing a mixed grip DL

I've met tons of natties who've torn muscles, but I hang around with athletes who lift and not computer wizards who post on australian outback bushwacking forums
>>
>>38655438
I don't doubt that natties can tear shit. I'm just telling you, roiders are at a much much higher risk. You can google it if you don't believe me.
>>
>>38655326
Fucking hell, you act high and mighty like you fucking know everything.

You think I know nothing about bodybuilding? I've been training for 5 years. The only computer wizard here might be you.

If you knew anything about muscle injuries you would know that steroids dramaticaly increase chance of injury, you can read this literally anywhere.
The main reason for that is that the tendons strength cannot keep up with the muscle strenght gain. Also tren causes the tendons to be dry, therefore puts them at an even higher risk
>>
>>38655438
Btw you are not even reading what the fuck I am saying, where did I say that "You cannot injure yourself unless you're on steroids"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.