[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some easy ways to get salt into diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: salt.png (703KB, 848x539px) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
703KB, 848x539px
what are some easy ways to get salt into diet?
>>
File: eternalcontemplation[1].jpg (100KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
eternalcontemplation[1].jpg
100KB, 657x600px
>>
Put salt on things before you put them in your mouth. Do you bave a salt deficiency that's causing you to be this retarded
>>
You can get little boxes called "salt shakers" that have little holes in the lids. You fill them with ground salt and shake it over your food to add salt.
>>
File: halftime.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
halftime.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Have you considered adding salt to your meals?
>>
>>38654760
Be a white guy in America trying to date white women, while hating black people.
>>
>>38654760
If you live in a first world country you're probably getting way too much salt as it is.
>>
File: 1434401437344.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434401437344.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>38654760

I find it's best to move near an ocean. Sea water is all natural and high in nutrients, why buy processed salt when you can get it from nature like god intended?
>>
>>38654760
eat it
>>
>>38656165
Hehe
>>
>>38656177
This.
>>
>>38654760
Is your two-digit IQ getting in the way or something? FFS just down a palmful of salt and wash it down with some water if you're not getting enough.

>>38656165
People like you are cancerous and toxic and have no place in the world of the 21st century. When you can get anywhere on the planet in less than 24 hours due to modern transportation, and someones words can circle the globe in a matter of seconds, there is no longer a place in it for intolerant assholes like you; YOU ARE THE NIGGER, NOT BLACK PEOPLE. Change or die. Oh and by the way I'm over 50 and WHITE and NOT A LIBERAL, and I AM TELLING YOU THIS because it is the TRUTH. CHANGE OR DIE. You're holding back the social evolution of humans.
>>
>>38654760

Manlet tears
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.