[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic people at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: disgusted irishman.gif (1MB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted irishman.gif
1MB, 212x176px
>see a big guy in the squat rack squatting 4 plate
>ask him how many sets he has left
>he just has 2
>Say "that's an impressive amount of weight. Are you a rugby player or something?"
>"No. I'm not"
>ask him what he's training for
>"I'm not training for anything. I'm just lifting for myself"
>"You mean you train all the time but don't actually compete in anything?"
>"y-yes"
>mfw
Can you believe there are people at the gym who are so pathetic that they lift weights but don't actually do it for any reason? The whole point of training is to get better at something but they forgot the most important part. Anyone else know any autistic losers like this?
>>
bait
>>
>>38654204
>see guy driving expensive Audi
>wow that's an impressive car. Do you race for Motorsport?
>"no I just like fast cars" he said

Haha what a loser r-right g-guys?

Fuck offffff
>>
File: 1468274957552.jpg (237KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1468274957552.jpg
237KB, 2208x1242px
>>38654252
>german cars
>fast
>>
>>38654290
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fastest_production_cars_by_acceleration

porsche and audi in top 10, porsche number 1.

srry bud
>>
>>38654204
>Autistic people on /fit/
>be OP
>see a big guy in the squat rack squatting 4 plate
>ask him how many sets he has left
>he just has 2
>Say "that's an impressive amount of weight. do you want to buttsex me?"
>"No. I'm not"
>ask him how long his schlong is
>"I'm not gay. I just want to finish my workout. leave me alone."
>"You mean you train all the time but don't want my sissy ass?"
>"yes. fuck off!"

Can you believe there are people at the gym who are so pathetic that they lift weights but don't actually be gay? The whole point of training is to get better at taking it up the ass but they forgot the most important part. Anyone else know any autistic cis males like this?
>>
>>38654290
>inline 6 has been destroying v8's, 4 bangers, and doritos for years
>gets triggered about it
its okay to be wrong anon, and you are
>>
>>38654290
>german cars
>not fast
Multiple German cars rank in the top 20 for overall acceleration and mobility.
I'm Murica and I know this, they aren't meant for going in a straight line. They are meant for driving on turns and going longer distances.

Taking a mustang gt and a 135i bmw w. turbo, you'll find that the 135i will beat out the mustang on distance trips that involve turns.
The mustang would only win on a drag strip.
It's a common misconception thought of by people that don't actually drive the cars they worship.

Driving on a interstate, I'd choose the mustang.
Driving through a mountain pass highway, I'd choose the german car for sure.
>>
>>38654252
not a very good analogy. a more appropriate analogy would be owning a hypercar made for the track, or a giant hummer, just to drive it around in clogged los angeles traffic all day- which quite frankly is fucking stupid.
>>
Not gym but in my English class there's a blob who told the teacher what waifus are during a discussion and another autist with a school shooter haircut who brought up Nazi history. Cringed hard
>>
>>38654204 I'm training to be a pussy slayer it's going well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.