[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from where /fit/ get his IRON from? From the little I research

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Foods-High-Iron.jpg (136KB, 650x444px) Image search: [Google]
Foods-High-Iron.jpg
136KB, 650x444px
from where /fit/ get his IRON from? From the little I research most foods rich in iron are expensive or have a lot of calories for little iron.

I'm thinking about sesame seed, is it a good idea?
>>
>>38652198
the fuck you need iron for? are you a woman? do you bleed?
>>
>>38652250

BECAUSE iron is important isnt it?
>>
>>38652269
no it isn't, you get enough iron through normal diet, unless you're a woman that loses blood every month thus needs more iron than the usual male.
>>
>>38652282

kek are you fucking kidding me and here I was all worried about things
>>
>>38652303
so you took the time to find a jpeg of foods high in iron, but couldn't be fucked looking this up yourself? les sigh
>>
>>38652198

goji berries
>>
>>38652198
i never get this mentality, you will get all your nutrients from a good diet where you eat vegetables, you dont need to specifically target nutrients unless youre deficient, and if youre deficient whilst having a good diet then you should just take a supplement
>>
http://examine.com/nutrition/are-cast-iron-pans-unsafe/

It's possible to get too much iron and it's not even that unusual.
>>
Chicken liver
>>
>>38652250
>>38652198
Don't listen to this fag OP. If you deplete yourself of iron, you won't be able to go back to normal levels just through food, you will need to have a therapy (sauce - one of my family members had that).

Ideally you should have food from your pic regulary in your diet, especially spinach since you can throw it as a side dish or put it into many thing.

But other thing that not many people know about - stinging nettle. It contains a shitload of iron and most people don't know you can consume it, and that it is one of the most important herbs in herbal medicine. Now, I'm not some voodoo, anti-vaccine herbal medicine freak, but stinging needle is really cool, since I also had some problems with lack of iron. Just go into some countrysite in the spring when they are still young, there is a fuckload of stinging needle growing around the fields. Obviously don't collect the ones growing near busy streets, unless you want heavy metals poisoning.

You are probably asking yourself, does it sting? And no, it doesnt. What you want to collect from the whole plant is the leaves. You can dry them or freeze them. Then, whenever you want, you can have a tea from the dried leaves, or throw a couple into your daily shake and blend them. What is a huge plus is that it pretty much has zero taste, so even better than spinach, throw it anywhere and bam, you have your iron.
>>
Suck on a nail. Works.
>>
>>38652475
Are you retarded? Iron deficiency is almost unheard in men unless they donate blood
>>
File: 1472585460172.png (146KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1472585460172.png
146KB, 320x213px
>>38652594
Nice argument there, are you inbred by any chance? OP asked a question, I answered it. Lots of people eat shit pre-made food these days and the closest thing to iron-rich food they eat is fries. Most people I know have babby-palette and hate spinach and pork liver.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.