[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1m9X26fYg&t=0m24s

What is this called? Do you know where I can find more videos of coaches helping their athletes warm up?

I've never taken warming up seriously and I really want to implement and learn more about it because I'm starting to squat much more often and I'm already having issues with my knees.
>>
File: Frog.jpg (43KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Frog.jpg
43KB, 620x400px
that's called a stretch

it's time to take the mobility/flexibility red pill, son.
>>
>>38651622
I meant having your coach stretch you out. I guess there really wouldn't be a term for that. I have shit flexibility, so it would be great to have someone help stretch me out. I just wanted to see everything they did in that case.

What's with this mobility/flexibility redpill? That's it's crucial and that I've only gotten away with it because I'm relatively young?
>>
File: Tajiri_camel_clutch.jpg (3MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
Tajiri_camel_clutch.jpg
3MB, 2592x3888px
camel clutch lock
>>
File: BRsSE3-3-300x200.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
BRsSE3-3-300x200.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>38651641

you don't need a coach to stretch you out, but it does seem nice

pic related is a similar stretch

>what is the mobility/flexibility redpill

it's simply the fact that you will probably injure yourself as you increase intensity if your mobility is shit
>>
>>38651680
Ah, I didn't necessarily mean the stretch in the OP pic. I meant the video link starting at 24 seconds. It's just the coach doing various warm ups with two of his world class olympic athletes. I don't have a coach, so I'll just have my girlfriend help stretch me out. I just want to know some legit stretches so we're actually productive. I'm essentially looking for a stretch/warm up routine that covers any weightlifting needs.
>>
>>38651715

>routine

I believe you'd need to a Chinese coach to cover you in that regard

american coaches don't do stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJG0Bjoouk4
>>
>>38651715
you should frequent some gymnastics boards or forums

I believe you'd have more luck there
>>
>>38651759
Yea, I've noticed that recently. American's just seem to get into it and them slowly adding weight to the bar seems to function as their warm up. While the Chinese and Russians seem to have a structured stretching and warmup routine. It's interesting to see the difference in training style.

>>38651776
I'll certainly do that. Thank you.
>>
>>38651563

These guys sure are living the dream huh?
>>
>>38651818
Many of them are in the Chinese army, so they do more than just lift, eat and sleep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.