[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good /fit/ Youtubers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pGqVYs7.jpg (175KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pGqVYs7.jpg
175KB, 768x1024px
don't post Rich Piana or Jason Genova you retards
>>
Rich Genova is a personal favorite.
>>
I'm a mighty fan of Jason Piana, myself.
>>
Jason Piana is sick man, you should check him out.
>>
>>38649748
>>38649755
>>38649757
and this is why this board is shit. In between the manlet threads, the no gf threads, the boogie2988 threads, the pizza chad threads, the no fap threads, and the dick size threads you guys just incessantly shit post. No actual ever discussion about fitness.

Fuck off with you guys, I'm going back to /r/fitness, reddit may have shit tier humor and be faggy but at least they're helpful
>>
>>38649776
>i'm going back to /r/fitness

who's the shitposter now, bub
>>
>>38649776

I agree. These incessant, weak, immature posts that keep appearing in threads on /fit have turned me off the board considerably in the last several months.

There was, at some point, an actual identifiable base of people on this board who were actually eager to talk about fitness. To learn things. To teach others. And to not ask questions which could be answered by the sticky, but by actually thinking for themselves, reading up on the basics, and asking questions which were engaging, open and discussion inducing.

I was reminded of this when I recently saw a youtube video by my favorite fitness youtuber, Rich Banana Genova Cresanova Vegan. A top channel.
>>
>>38649776
>I'm going back to /r/fitness
No, don't. Someone stop him. We need him here.
>>
S-s-S-S-samefag alert!
>>
>>38649776
That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
ALWAYS make sure to shave because the last time we let a bush in our lives it did 9/11
>>
I'm liking this thread.
>>
>>38649729

Personal fav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 444x467px
>>38649930
>>
>>38649980
How did this guys dad make his money
>>
>>38649910
>>38649776
>thinking this isn't how 4chan always was

wealthy piano and the Sith Lord are great
>>
I like Mark Robliner from Tiger Fitness since I'm considering steroids and he often make videos to answer questions and give tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwJD80YaMAk
>>
Not sure if OP is still around, or how old this thread is but...

OP I personally like Athlean-X, hodge twins, buff dudes, zen dude fitness (a lot of excellent jump rope routines), Scott Herman Fitness, Physiques of greatness, Fitmen Cook, and the occasional Eliot.

All of these have pretty solid advice. All of them have some typical bait videos (Athlean-X has OBNOXIOUS titles, but his videos are still great), some of it is bro advice (especially hodge twins) but overall, they all are pretty good with their advice and knowledge.

Those are some channels I watch and recommend. Hope this helps.
>>
File: TGW.png (849KB, 1219x717px)
TGW.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>>38649776

> the boogie2988 threads
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.