[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Berg' natty? Hes got the best body in the WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (106KB, 1017x785px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
106KB, 1017x785px
Is Berg' natty? Hes got the best body in the WWE
>>
For sure. Natural looking size and circulation
>>
>wwe
>natty

Pick one
>>
>>38648978
He was barely in the WWE and Vince buried the fuck outta him

Might be coming back tho
>>
File: hands.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
1KB, 214x198px
>berg
>>
>>38648942
gfs dad knows him pretty well. he is not only natty, but cool as fuck. seen him in person, the guy is a fucking monster
>>
>>38649034
Is he coming back to WWE or nah?

Everyone is expecting him to feud with Brock Lesnar again
>>
>>38649000
>Vince buried the fuck outta him

Didn't he get a title run in the 1 or 2 years he was in WWE
>>
>>38648942
looks natty other than those monster traps
>>
>>38649110
Compared to how he was booked in the last days of WCW, it was a burial.

Once Vince bought WCW, he made sure all of their old stars were viewed as inferior by wrestling fans
>>
Nah, that's just jewnetics
>>
>>38648978
>not murder-suiciding with your wife
>roiding
pick one

>>38648942
>best body
I don't follwo WWE but I watched it like 3 years ago and there was one guy who looked like a legit bodybuilder. All of them are big and muscular but this guy was clearly above the rest, and looked just one step below competitive bodybuilders. Anybody know who I'm talking about? He was white, and I'm 10% sure his name started with an R....
>>
>>38649158

Ryback.

Hell of a body, terrible wrestler even by washout bodybuilder standards.
>>
File: ryback.png (192KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
ryback.png
192KB, 320x728px
>>38649158
Ryback?

He left the company a few months ago in a contract dispute. His gimmick was basically the same as Goldberg's. Also apparently he was a fucking retard and ridiculously unsafe in the ring; CM Punk claims that Ryback took years off of his life
>>
>>38649184
>Trusting the word of CM Cuck
>>
>>38649291
Ryback does seem like the kind of monstrous retard who would get a big push by Vince, though
>>
>>38648942
i WANT HIM TO PUMP ME FULL OF HIS ANGER
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.