[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will lifting make up for my hairloss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fYVx1IQ.jpg (326KB, 1020x1540px) Image search: [Google]
fYVx1IQ.jpg
326KB, 1020x1540px
>>
>>38648403

God what is that disgusting shit you're eating it looks like you put wet dog food on top of pasta
>>
>>38648403
You could of made it if you had hair bro
If you had kept your hair whilst keeping on with your lifts you would of made it man
so no it will not
>>
>>38648403
Nothing will make up for being a slav(e) friend

Sorry but you lost the genetic lottery.
>>
Yeah op looking good
>>38648437
looks like cutlets and spaghetti, pretty common for slavs
>>
>>38648403

You look good OPie, if you have a friendly alpha personality you already made it desu. How long have you been lifting? You look a lot better, definitely keep the head shaved though.
>>
It'll definitely help, just keep your head shaved short like in 2nd pic and maintain a five o'clock shadow. You'll definitely make it
>>
does anyone wear jeans inside like this guy?
i cant stand wearing anything other than comfortable track pants or pajamas
what about u guys???/
>>
you actually pull it off pretty well, i think.

pack on a little more muscle to fill out the look and youll be g2g

definitely ditch the sideburns, though. unless youve got a beard/stubble going, they arent really congruent with the shaved head look (speaking as a 'murrican in the northeast, so it might be a common thing where youre from). lop them off and embrace the image
>>
>>38648403
You look good bald. Probably better than with hair. No worries
>>
>19
>literally just started university
>beard is coming in finally
>bald spot is getting bigger

fuck me, i have a similar face shape to OP. would i be able to pull off the buzz cut? fucking all my friends noticed it too
>>
Just shave your head. Why are some dudes like this about hair? Shave heads is a easy hair cut and never gets in the way.

I love my cueball and i dont have hair loss
>>
>>38648812
It's a bummer cause we didn't expect for it to happen. I agree it's petty shit but not all guys can pull off the bald/buzzed look. But like any insecurity it'll go away after you learn to accept it
>>
>>38648530
same here

soon as i get home im straight into shorts or track pants/joggers
>>
>>38648790

You should start now while you can.

For me, I have a buzzed and/or shaved head throughout jr. high and high school, and grew it out during college. Started getting thinner in my early twenties, took rogaine and fin to stop it, and now I'm in my early 30s and its starting to thin even with the drugs. I wish I had buzzed it more often in my 20s because everyone is used to me having medium or even long hair.
>>
>>38648812
There's no difference between shaved head and the buzzed hair in the 2nd pic
>>
>>38648403
pray you get a good beard, maybe in 5 years in your case
>>
>>38648403
You look decent OP, maybe roid up a bit and you're golden
>>
>>38648530
At least he has the decency to take his fucking shoes off indoors.
>>
>>38648403
I see no difference in the photos. what. you took off your fucking glasses? Lift harder faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.