[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kegels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (35KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
35KB, 625x350px
I feel like kegels get neglected from almost every workout plan i've seen. Probably because they don't make much of a difference to aesthetics. Those of you who focus more on function over aesthetics, do you work on kegels? What do you do?
>>
I'm doing them right now. Nothing like a good inner ass exercise while you're shitposting.
>>
I try to do kegels every day. I contract the pelvic floor muscles, hold for about ten seconds, then release, and do as many as I can a few times a day.
>>
File: 14_37_09_1469865117540.png (57KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
14_37_09_1469865117540.png
57KB, 601x569px
>>38648138
>>
>>38648138

I started doing kegels between supersets

Then I had a wank later that day

Some hard dark lumps of what was probably really old cum came out

After that I could cum properly again. I think they had been blocking a tube somewhere
>>
>>38648573
That's horrifying.
Our bodies should be able to decompose all glandular products. If you get aroused and don't get to cum, it's not supposed to rot away in your body.
>>
>>38648639
I was in a weird situation.

I fucked this chick and came harder than I ever had before. Her pussy was lit. It felt like she was jerking off my mushroom tip while riding me. Left me on the bed and all i could do was clap my hands together weakly like some kind of retarded seal

I couldn't cum properly after that for months. When I did it didn't feel like much at all. When I'd wank there would be zero precum

Then I did the kegals and the lumps came out, and bang, back to precum and good feelings

I'd seen a GP about it but he said he'd never heard of anything like it before
>>
I think i busted my left seminal vessel constantly edging. If i get close to coming i get a bit of cum to come out with no orgasm. I can feel it happening on the left when this happens.

Also, if im not jerking off on the regs i get some cum come out pretty much everytime i take a shit.

Googled around a bit and it seems common enough. Hopefully i wont die.
>>
>>38648138
Her squat form is terrible.
>>
>>38650599
she's doing a bodyweight squat, try doing one atg with nothing on your back without your knees passing toes and get back to me lmao pwned
>>
>>38650626
i wonder if the weights held in front of her make it easier
>>
>>38650661
a little, would help if they weren't 2.5lbers
>>
>>38648450
Should you do these exercises with a boner?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.