[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just ate a whole pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wj3.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj3.png
718KB, 700x700px
>just ate a whole pizza
>>
>>38648050

fat piece of shit
>>
File: wj2.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wj2.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>38648076
>>
>>38648050
Ok, chad
>>
File: 1473447579369.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1473447579369.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>38648100

its gonna be ok
>>
>>38648050
What is that, 2000 calories? You'll be fine if you're not already overweight and lifting and doing cardio.
>>
>>38648583

yeah but probably 500 carbs or some shit
>>
>>38648628
A fair criticism but it's doable. I occasionally eat an entire Harris Teeter pizza and I'm still a dyel skinnyfat fag, as does my only lifting bro who is dyel shredded. Definitely a lapse of judgement but better than people who binge drink and snack on worthless carbs (looking at you serial goldfish cracker eaters).
>>
I just ate half a package of this after two weeks of not lifting. I'm moving out, my gym subscription ran out and I've been packing shit all day. This stuff is like crack to me right now bros.

131 kcal per 30g
5,3g of sugar
4.5g of fat
1.2g of saturated fat
101mg of sodium
1.7g of fibers
>>
Ate half my weight in breakfast this morning at 6am, ran a mile, did my lifts, its almost 12 midnight and i havent eaten beyond that, should i cook something before bed or would that fuck my gains?
>>
I work in a pizza shop

today the pizza cook fucked up and forgot a pie in the oven while he was dealing with some personal call and the pie got just a little too well-done.. I mean, just a little black on the top of the crust but everything else was perfect and the customer opted to wait for another one to be cooked

I ate half of it and finally threw it away

it's so hard working here 80 hours a week.. overall I eat OK but it's hard to turn down some of these mistake pizzas
>>
>>38648050
wat kind of pizza senpai?
>>
Starting the winter bulk early? Mirin that dedication
>>
I fucked up /fit/

How long before i an hero?

>bench lmao 140 lbs
>diddy lmao 200 lbs
>SQUAT 70 LBS

i fucked up big time friends
>>
>>38648962
short story I was forced to read in high school about living homeless in a city specifically pointed out pizza as a free, reliable, clean way to eat every day

>they throw out the pizza in its box which protects it from everything else in the dumpster and every pizza parlor at the end of the day always has at least one order that was canceled within 10 minutes ago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.